It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pain in Judge Kavanaugh's voice...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Yes. why dont they just move on to the next guy?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
It was really very obvious that Kavanaugh's emotions were genuine, whilst Ford was pretending.
We went into yesterday with a he said she said... we ended yesterday with Kavanaugh in no way incriminating himself and Ford being caught in 3 major lies and the Democrats caught coordinating the entire saga.

It's a seminal moment for the USA. All right minded people will be hoping that Kavanaugh is confirmed. It is much more than the Supreme Court now, it's a decision on whether to submit to Democratic authoritarianism or to reject it.
edit on 28/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I feel that during his testimony he is getting emotional because he is going over his life , and telling everyone about his life
when he remembers his dad etc !

I think its cutting him up because he is being forced to go through his memories like that
and of course the attacks on his family , it must be a lot to deal with.

He kept those calendars because his dad did !

it was a tradition he shared with his father!

I think he is innocent

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Because this is the horse the GOP chooses to ride to the end. They dont have time to bring-forth someone else and get them on the bench before the midterms. Maybe they have something coming down the pipes before the midterms where they need a 5th vote on which if true is kinda scary.
edit on 28-9-2018 by Pyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

because they WON a majority in the senate and get to do what they like

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.” – President Obama to House Republican Whip Eric Cantor, January 23, 2009.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

The GOP feels that if they don't make a stand here, this type of personal destruction will become the standard operating procedure for the Dems in campaigns moving forward.

And, of course, they're also worried that if they fail to deliver on this one, the GOP base is going to turn their backs on them in a few weeks. I think that's even more true now following Kavanaugh's statement yesterday, which is going to play very well with conservative voters.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: chelsdh
You don’t disappoint.

You've never been on a date with me.

You’ve never been on a date .

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
You’ve never been on a date .

That's not what your mother said, Trebek.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I guess it is possible you went on a date with an 80-year-old lady and would brag about it .

My bad
edit on 28-9-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Because the last thing we need is this behavior by the left being reinforced and given positive results. It needs to be smacked down and smacked down hard. If it's not we will see it become the norm.

That being said, I do think there are skeletons in his closet, I don't think anyone can rise in politics without them on the left or right or any other party with significant support. That being said at the end of the day we either respect the need for evidence and rule of law, or we decide the corruption is too derp to trust in the rule of law and revolt.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I guess it is possible you went on a date with an 80-year-old lady and would brag about it .

Goddamn right I would.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Yeah. I lost sleep over that last night.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Lol

That reply I didn’t expect you get a star for it .

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Goddamn right I would.

who wouldn't
that would be magnificent

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThankzgivingDinnerz
a reply to: projectvxn

Oh. So he is an everyday person being persecuted against? Why should anyone feel sorry for him?
You're not very bright are you?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

The pain? I saw the ANGER the RAGE the fake indignation. Thats what I saw.

Of course. Sillyolme does not require evidence to believe things. Just an accusation at one end and a Republican at the other.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

There's nothing wrong with Kavanaugh other than what a lying sack of crap paid operative like Ford has to say.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
If you can’t figure out that this man is innocent then you have rocks in your head. Simple as that.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sure, they already have the Resist webpage reserved without even starting the process.

Your guys in the senate are crooked, and I cant believe you are too, so you must be blind.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThankzgivingDinnerz
Is it unusual for a man to cry so much during a nomination? Weather the allegations are true or not crying all over the place doesn't help.

How come nobody brought him a tissue box?

I just happened to be listening to Limbaugh, right before the K-ster read his statement. And Rush asked ...seemingly flippantly...if he should cry. I though it was funny, but kind of odd for Rush to make a joke like that.

Needless to say I was startled a few minutes later, when it happened. I was only listening...so at first I just thought I'd had an audio glitch on my phone. And it appears to have gone over well with the public...as a sign of credibility and honesty...as opposed to many of his logical points, which were perceived as stilted by many.

In scanning comments all over the interwebs, there are a suprising (to me, anyway) number of women who have had sexually traumatic experiences (by their report) and support him. They just aren't buying her story. What a wild ride!

They are voting right now......annnnd...........11-10 Yay.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join