It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Trump Resign?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
(post by vinifalou removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: kurthall

You just lost all (if there was even any) credibility after that stupid statement. BFFT is probably the most non-partisan poster here.

Massive, massive fail.. which is usually par for the course with you.

The thing is you people have 0 credibility …….I have time and time again offered LINKS TO FACT CHECK YOURSELVES, YET YOU DO NOT! I AM AN EDUCATED PERSON, WHO WORKS WITH CHALLENGED CHILDREN...I MAKE A DIFFERENCE EVERY SINGLE DAY. I ALSO MAKE SURE THAT I FACT CHECK MYSELF BEFORE POSTING. #PIZZAGATE HAD HOW MANY THREADS ABOUT IT? IT WAS A LIE! SO YOU CAN
READ BFT POSTS...HE IS NOT THE MOST NON PARTISAN POSTER HERE!

Do you work with challenged kids or do people work with you?
Look at how clever you are...what grade did you make it though? 11 or 12? Suc

High school dropout. Business owner . have fun being a teachers aide for challenged kids.

You must be killing it with all that money you make.

Do you really need to be such a dick and belittle another member?

Honestly this just pisses me off, stick to the debate, there is absolutely no need for this kind of crap. If you are so sure on your opinions then you should be able to articulate them without basically bullying another member.

Then dont put your bait and troll threads in the pitt.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Well, I'll play along.

In answer to your speculation about Trump resigning.........in his first term? I doubt it. If I remember correctly, Nixon was going to be impeached and that was because he was found directly involved in the commission of a crime? I don't see Trump being subjected to criminal charges at this point, but that could change.

I think its more likely that Trump might not run for a second term. And I just watched a 30 minute interview with Mike Bloomberg, former Mayor of New York, and its very possible he'll run in 2020 and if he did.......its very possible he could handily win. He well burnishes all the Progressive policy points. Downside to Bloomberg is he's just another $52 Billionaire old white guy. But I'd have to wonder if Trump isn't just fed up with this mess and bail on 2020.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

You just lost all (if there was even any) credibility after that stupid statement. BFFT is probably the most non-partisan poster here.

The thing is you people have 0 credibility …….I have time and time again offered LINKS TO FACT CHECK YOURSELVES, YET YOU DO NOT! I AM AN EDUCATED PERSON, WHO WORKS WITH CHALLENGED CHILDREN...I MAKE A DIFFERENCE EVERY SINGLE DAY. I ALSO MAKE SURE THAT I FACT CHECK MYSELF BEFORE POSTING. #PIZZAGATE HAD HOW MANY THREADS ABOUT IT? IT WAS A LIE! SO YOU CAN

High school dropout. Business owner . have fun being a teachers aide for challenged kids.

Honestly this just pisses me off, stick to the debate, there is absolutely no need for this kind of crap. If you are so sure on your opinions then you should be able to articulate them without basically bullying another member.

And yet you say nothing to Kurt for the same behavior.

Dude I have called him out before on other threads.

I have no problem with it, but watching you lot pounce on him and attacking his profession honestly reminds me of a group of bullies ganging up on that kid they don't quite like.

I hate seeing it. The Texan can stand up for himself as I am sure he would agree with me and I am also fairly sure he would agree that making fun of another member the way you lot have is a pretty crappy way to behave (not that I assume to speak for him).

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

.I make my own hours. I make VERY good money I am FAR from a teachers aid

oh

I wake up to the waves of the Ocean daily, Vacation out of the states once or twice a year. My last trip was to Cozumel Mexico, where I stayed in a 2400 SQ FT suite, 3 months ago. Went to the Mayan ruins for the 2nd time.

oh yeah well....

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Then dont put your bait and troll threads in the pitt.

Just to remind you,

Reaffirming the Political Mud Pit Forum Guidelines

The Political Mud Pit was always intended to be a platform for members to hash out their political differences and to contentiously debate tough political issues, unencumbered by the usual constraints of civility and decorum found elsewhere on ATS. See SkepticOverlord's original Political Mud Pit Forum guidelines above.

Specifically:

We've come to accept that many feel the "political stakes" are so high, that intense debate is necessary, and very often name-calling, baiting, and activity we've previously classified as "Political Trolling" are simply part of the process. Have at.

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

The Political Mud Pit is not a safe space for trolling for laughs. It's not a place to abuse fellow members. It's not a place to post every inane story you just want to rage about. It's not a place to spam off topic content.

This is simple: The mud pit is not a place where members can personally insult each other. You can rip each other's politics up but you can't get personal just to slag someone you don't like. Additionally, posts must be relevant to the stated thread topic.

Going forward, please be advised that failure to adhere to the stated posting guidelines of this forum will result in staff action against your account, possibly including post-bans and account terminations. Additionally, political trolling outside of the confines of the Political Mud Pit is strictly forbidden and will also be actioned accordingly.

Link

Just like to point that one out every now and then because its quite clear that the mud-pit is not a place for you to just run around insulting other members because you don't like what they have to say.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

All of what you are saying though is opinion not fact.

All of it.

So lets try to get back to the OP, specifically what do you think of the possibility of Trump resigning, do you think it would happen if so why/why not?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Uh, AGAIN IGNORANT..I make my own hours. I make VERY good money I am FAR from a teachers aid.....I am a Chicago transplant and live in So Cali. I lived in the Chicago area for 37 years and have been here for almost 11. I wake up to the waves of the Ocean daily, Vacation out of the states once or twice a year. My last trip was to Cozumel Mexico, where I stayed in a 2400 SQ FT suite, 3 months ago. Went to the Mayan ruins for the 2nd time.

Where do you live and vacation. Seems to me, I have done a lot more than the average trump follower. Also, more importantly, I care, do you?

How many times have you been to the Mayan ruin

lol. Yeah you got me. You went to Mexico.

Mexico, Paris, Atlanta, NY, Dallas, been to all of them and many more! Forgot Vegas, I have to add that, because of the shooting....been to Vegas at least 20 times....
I had a Summer home in Wisconsin on a lake. the point being, I have seen the world. What have you seen, other than Fox news????

You believe only what you are TOLD by a liar......trump..... LIE AFTER LIE!

edit on 27-9-2018 by kurthall because: add

edit on 27-9-2018 by kurthall because: add

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Dude I get that they are being jerks, I get that you want to defend yourself,

But stop feeding them, its totally off-topic and I doubt anyone actually cares were you go on holiday.

link   

All of what you are saying though is opinion not fact.

All of it.

So lets try to get back to the OP, specifically what do you think of the possibility of Trump resigning, do you think it would happen if so why/why not?

It will not happen.

Because there is nothing to indicate to me that it would.

link   

originally posted by: Muninn

And yet you say nothing to Kurt for the same behavior.

Dude I have called him out before on other threads.

I have no problem with it, but watching you lot pounce on him and attacking his profession honestly reminds me of a group of bullies ganging up on that kid they don't quite like.

I hate seeing it. The Texan can stand up for himself as I am sure he would agree with me and I am also fairly sure he would agree that making fun of another member the way you lot have is a pretty crappy way to behave (not that I assume to speak for him).

Maybe if you payed attention, you would see it was kurt that tried to belittled us first, by calling us uneducated, as if to imply we are somehow stupid.

And when we fire back, we're being bullies?

I just hope he doesn't speak to his students the way he speaks to us.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

You are not a mod. YOU ARE NOT A MOD.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

meh fair enough.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Honestly I don't think you lot actually realise the way you behave at times......

Anyway its off-topic pretty petty and I am just not interested in it, I would much rather we all stick to the topic at hand and stop with silly petty arguments.

I note that you seem to haven't said anything yet on this thread that pertains to the OP?
edit on 27-9-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Uh, AGAIN IGNORANT..I make my own hours. I make VERY good money I am FAR from a teachers aid.....I am a Chicago transplant and live in So Cali. I lived in the Chicago area for 37 years and have been here for almost 11. I wake up to the waves of the Ocean daily, Vacation out of the states once or twice a year. My last trip was to Cozumel Mexico, where I stayed in a 2400 SQ FT suite, 3 months ago. Went to the Mayan ruins for the 2nd time.

Where do you live and vacation. Seems to me, I have done a lot more than the average trump follower. Also, more importantly, I care, do you?

How many times have you been to the Mayan ruin

lol. Yeah you got me. You went to Mexico.

Mexico, Paris, Atlanta, NY, Dallas, been to all of them and many more!
I had a Summer home in Wisconsin on a lake. the point being, I have seen the world. What have you seen, other than Fox news????

You believe only what you are TOLD by a liar......trump..... LIE AFTER LIE!

LOL.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Gotta love some goaltending, wait, is that against the T&C too?

hahahaha.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
?
Eta. The title of this thread should be : Reeeee, look at Meeeee. I'm British and I hate Trump and I want to talk about how evil he is and stuff.
edit on 27-9-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
?
Eta. The title of this thread should be : Reeeee, look at Meeeee. I'm British and I hate Trump and I want to talk about how evil he is and stuff.

Or you know you could just perhaps ignore the thread or answer the question.....

Did you even read it?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
?

Or you know you could just perhaps ignore the thread or answer the question.....

Did you even read it?

I didn't need to because the title in itself is ridiculous. Why the f#ck would Trump resign?

Seriously, I want a serious answer.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

trump wont resign
he will buy more of scotland
perhaps he will run for king there after his second term here

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join