It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fifth Kavanaugh accuser recants .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiffWellington
a reply to: kurthall

I can't believe these liberal idiots. I mean even if he did try to rape a few girls, that was 30 YEARS AGO!!!!

And I feel I'd you are a female and you drink, you are BEGGING to be raped!!!!

TRUMP FOREVER!!!

Perfect summary of this whole thing.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

A polygraph where 2 questions were asked after she wrote a statement. The guy who gave the polygraph was on several programs last yet and Dr Ford's recollections of the examine are not adding up, it is why so many questions are being asked about it.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
If you pulled your junk out at a high school party 40 years ago and someone told your boss about it and you got fired, how would you think it was fair, even if you didn't do it but someone told your boss that you did and still got fired .
None of us are the same as we were decades ago, even Ford seems like she was a party girl back then and probably has done things that she would not do today .

Pulling your junk out at a party is extremely different than shoving a girl into a room, covering her mouth and attempting to take her clothes off.

If Ramirez was the only accusation, I would don't think twice about his character.

Generalizing it as people all make mistakes is horrific and dangerous. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NEVER forcibly assaulted someone. I have however gone skinny dipping and streaking. Someone maybe saw a boob then that they didn't want to - big difference.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: JHumm

See my post above. IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW LONG AGO IT HAPPENED!!! It impacted my friend enough that he took his life over it, over 20 years later.

Sorry to say, but it sounds like your friend was weak. And before you say it, I've seen it first hand also. Except the person I'm referring too wasn't weak and confronted their molester. They have since lived a very wonderful and fulfilling life.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
Sorry to say, but it sounds like your friend was weak. And before you say it, I've seen it first hand also. Except the person I'm referring too wasn't weak and confronted their molester. They have since lived a very wonderful and fulfilling life.

Classy. Blame the molestation and suicide victim. He hasn't seen the man in 15 years, and he was terrified of him.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Fallingdown
Look, I honestly had doubts about Dr. Ford. I no longer do. It is sickening what she went through. She also passed a LIE DETECTOR TEST, with flying colors. The alt right will say, they are not allowed in court, yet if it helped prove their case against Kavanaugh, your damn right they would make sure people knew she failed. That is not the case, but I am making a point.
I have no doubt, after hearing what his ROOMATE said, he was a party guy. A far cry from the story he told on FOX. The alt right support liars.
I sincerely hope, the POTUS, is exposed for what he did. "Grab em by the #####"

Give me the specifics on the lie detector test. As far as I know no one knows how many or what questions were asked . Or even who gave it .

From her own testimony, it was the day or day after her mother or grandmothers funeral. Her head would have been in a bad place I would think. I know I felt numb after the death of my parents.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I would agree but when she described the polygraph experience as a long ordeal. The facts are she arrived at the hotel, was introduced to the examiner who then left the room while she hand wrote a statement of the event.

She was then asked TWO questions. That statement and TWO questions did not take very long. You can read the former FBI agents report and her hand written statement here.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Look, I honestly had doubts about Dr. Ford. I no longer do. It is sickening what she went through. She also passed a LIE DETECTOR TEST, with flying colors. The alt right will say, they are not allowed in court, yet if it helped prove their case against Kavanaugh, your damn right they would make sure people knew she failed. That is not the case, but I am making a point.
I have no doubt, after hearing what his ROOMATE said, he was a party guy. A far cry from the story he told on FOX. The alt right support liars.

No such animal as a lie detector machine.

It's a polygraph that measures physiological changes in the body from a base state, nutshell.

It doesn't detect lies.

Common mistake by many.

That's why it's not used on everyone on the witness stand.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

And today, "Dr Ford" failed her own lie detector test.

"Out from the smoke and into the SunBurn"

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I can't believe these liberal idiots. I mean even if he did try to rape a few girls, that was 30 YEARS AGO!!!!

TRUMP FOREVER!!!

That's why we need burkas!

They can't be trusted by themselves.

Hey maybe someone has the right idea about not going out without a male relative or 2. Armed of course.

Sounds great don't it?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

At least you show us what your true intentions are and what your thought process on this matter is. It isn't about the accuser or their lack of evidence or their witnesses failure to cooberate Ford's story, to you (and the left) it is about punishing Trump for some locker room talk

We're not going to start criminalizing speech or punishing people for exercising their rights. It is your right to get pissed off about it, just as it is our right to not give two dimes about it.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Ah yes, the test she wasn't sure whether she took the day of or after her granny's funeral......a few weeks ago. The girl afraid to fly that flies all the time..... The girl who named 3 witnesses, none of which said it happened. The girl that now claims her best pal has mental issues. Yeah, you can keep Ford. She's a mental putz.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

It's flat out disgusting watching the right do this. My best friend was molested at a very young age, 20+ years ago, and he never told anybody until last year. He told me, and 2 other people. The man who molested him was his step dad. His own mother still doesn't know, and he never reported it to any authorities. The 23rd of last month, he took his secret to the grave with him after he took his own life.

I know, with 100% certainty, if his step dad were to be up for a position of power while he was alive, he would've came out with his story to prevent such a monster from gaining such power.

Victims don't always talk, sometimes they'd rather die.

I'm guessing Kavanaugh stands no chance of being a victim of defamation in your opinion because Ford, the girl who can't get a single match to her story, would never ever lie. I'm sorry about your friend, but anecdotal stories are irrelevant here. Yessir, the disgusting ones here are the democrats.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

TRUMP FOREVER!!!

Perfect summary of this whole thing.

Nobody was raped. She had a hand over mouth by a guy, if she's telling the truth, not named Brett. Did you forget that part?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join