It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fifth Kavanaugh accuser recants .

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The fifth accuser has recanted his testimony.

It involved a sexual assault on a boat in Newport Rhode Island in 1985. His original claim was that him and a friend tried to break up a sexual assault by two guys named Brett and Mark. One of whom he later recognize from a year book photo as Brett Kavanaugh.

The thing this bonehead did wrong was not scrub his social media account. When a staffer chased it down they found vicious and baseless claims and attacks on Trump.

The account, much of which included semi-coherent rants against President Trump calling him a “domestic terrorist” and “Bozo” and accused him of “manslaughter,” recanted the allegation Wednesday and apologized.

He also accused Trump of murder.

I’ve been wondering about the democrats vetting process. But after this article I just realize there is none and they will chase down any rumor that works to their advantage .

Lies lies and more lies

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

this behavior from them is surprising?
by any means necessary

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Nope I’m not surprised at all either by the means or the ineptness in covering their tracks. I’m just hoping it’s the first crack in the eggshell .

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
#5? lol.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
"GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!"

"There is one less person we have to care about. Bad news is that there are still enough people to really let the $hit fly into the fan."

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
#5? lol.

I hope by the time the day is over. I can edit my title to “first and fifth” Kavanagh accusers recant .

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
"GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!"

"There is one less person we have to care about. Bad news is that there are still enough people to really let the $hit fly into the fan."

good news in the usa
we dont have the same bs standards the eu has
also good news a vote is scheduled for tomorrow morning

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I hope so...unless Trump feels persuaded by this scripted soap opera to withdrawal Kavanaugh's nomination

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Look, I honestly had doubts about Dr. Ford. I no longer do. It is sickening what she went through. She also passed a LIE DETECTOR TEST, with flying colors. The alt right will say, they are not allowed in court, yet if it helped prove their case against Kavanaugh, your damn right they would make sure people knew she failed. That is not the case, but I am making a point.
I have no doubt, after hearing what his ROOMATE said, he was a party guy. A far cry from the story he told on FOX. The alt right support liars.
I sincerely hope, the POTUS, is exposed for what he did. "Grab em by the #####"

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Mental cases all over the place.

😃

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

MSM has you.

💥🎻💥

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
Look, I honestly had doubts about Dr. Ford. I no longer do. It is sickening what she went through. She also passed a LIE DETECTOR TEST, with flying colors. The alt right will say, they are not allowed in court, yet if it helped prove their case against Kavanaugh, your damn right they would make sure people knew she failed. That is not the case, but I am making a point.
I have no doubt, after hearing what his ROOMATE said, he was a party guy. A far cry from the story he told on FOX. The alt right support liars.
I sincerely hope, the POTUS, is exposed for what he did. "Grab em by the #####"

Give me the specifics on the lie detector test. As far as I know no one knows how many or what questions were asked . Or even who gave it .
edit on 27-9-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
They may all be lying, but we should also take into account that these accusers probably receive multiple death threats. They are also probably told to scrub their social media because their lives are going to be picked through. Political opinions shouldn't discount a sexual harassment (if true). I general terms, I don't think social media scrub is evidence of a liar.

I obviously understand that this could be a ploy be democrats. And the man should not be condemned without sufficient proof. I just say to consider the accusers side too. They will be on the receiving end of a lot of hate too.

Also, I hear this notion of "how could democrats sink so low". Are kidding me?? U.S. politics is cuttthroat. Republicans have and will do just as much dirty stuff as democrats. It's a shame that the trump era is making people so divisive, even amongst the so called "free thinking" conspiracy theorists.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
"GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!"

By my count, they've all fallen like dominoes and there are zero credible claims remaining against this good, qualified, soon-to-be confirmed SCOTUS Justice.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It's flat out disgusting watching the right do this. My best friend was molested at a very young age, 20+ years ago, and he never told anybody until last year. He told me, and 2 other people. The man who molested him was his step dad. His own mother still doesn't know, and he never reported it to any authorities. The 23rd of last month, he took his secret to the grave with him after he took his own life.

I know, with 100% certainty, if his step dad were to be up for a position of power while he was alive, he would've came out with his story to prevent such a monster from gaining such power.

Victims don't always talk, sometimes they'd rather die.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Do they not see how bad this hurts the #metoo movement?

The more they fabricate the more it makes people question rape allegations in general. Especially decade old one's. Real victims will suffer more because of a political ideology hell bent on retaining power rather than serving the people.

Once upon a time democrats and liberals protected victims and the oppressed. Anymore democrats and liberals endanger innocent and leave a trail of victims and oppressed in their wake.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Not saying that any type of unwanted advances are ok in any situation.
I will ask this though...how many people have done something 30 plus years ago or more that they now know was wrong?
How many people did things in high school that if they did today would have them in some kind of trouble?
Who keeps going to places where they see others get attacked for years and not think it would happen to them eventually?
If you pulled your junk out at a high school party 40 years ago and someone told your boss about it and you got fired, how would you think it was fair, even if you didn't do it but someone told your boss that you did and still got fired .
None of us are the same as we were decades ago, even Ford seems like she was a party girl back then and probably has done things that she would not do today .
Again I am not saying that assaulting anyone is EVER ok , but anyone who did that kind of stuff in high school and didn't change would have more than likely been caught doing again and again, and would not have gotten so far in life .

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm

See my post above. IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW LONG AGO IT HAPPENED!!! It impacted my friend enough that he took his life over it, over 20 years later.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I can't believe these liberal idiots. I mean even if he did try to rape a few girls, that was 30 YEARS AGO!!!!

And I feel I'd you are a female and you drink, you are BEGGING to be raped!!!!

TRUMP FOREVER!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

There are zero claims with any shred of credibility.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join