It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
What they are doing to this Man is disgusting.

I just can't believe such a good man is being persecuted. This is not American.

That's because Democrats no longer have the soul of America. They only want power and are willing to do anything, including conspire to bring a duly elected president brought down. They are despicable people with black hearts.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Isn't he a little bit to sensitive for a Judge? It's a tough job.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Will there be a cat fight when the first Democrat rips into him after this emotional opening statement?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Identified

They could subpoena mike judge and find other people that might have been involved that haven't come forward yet.

They have much more powers of investigating then a judicial committee.

They are also much better trained at knowing when people are lying.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
There has to be something we can do to help him.

I have no idea where to start. I watched the Clarence Thomas debacle, and this is ten times worse.

What can we do?

link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: Ameilia
a reply to: LSU2018

Look at Alyssa Milano in the back, she is literally sinking in her chair and her face is sagging.

I think she's texting. Is she tweeting? Someone want to look for her tweets?

Just a picture of him with his hand in the air. Next post is her calling out Kamala Harris: "Thank you, @KamalaHarris. You spoke for all of us."

Yeah, all thousand of you. I hope she feels disgusted with herself. I know I feel disgusted for her.

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: oloufo

why he is crying all the time? its hard not to cry too.

He's been violated in the worst way.

thats ridiculous

the accusations are bad but there are MUCH worse ways to be violated

Speak for yourself. You don't represent me.

link   
Sorry.

But I’ve interviewed too many people guilty of having lied on their taxes, who were finally caught despite swearing their innocence.

Those who truly did nothing wrong, even when pressured to confess by exposing discrepancies in their returns, might have expressed anger and raised their voices.

But only those who knew they were caught in a lie, who recognized that “the jig was up”, ever broke into tears.

Those are tears of conscience, not anger.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Will there be a cat fight when the first Democrat rips into him after this emotional opening statement?

I would say are you done proselytizing or is there a question somewhere ?

link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

I have no idea where to start. I watched the Clarence Thomas debacle, and this is ten times worse.

What can we do?

Vote the ones out who did this to him and his fam, and those who refused to take a stand

link   
a reply to: Identified

That is the problem with this cry for FBI. No one has an exact set outline of what they want from one, they just want one because they think it will stop the nomination

I say have the fbi investigate AFTER bretts scotus confirmation hearing tomorrow.

link   

Are you paying attention?

Because of what has been done to him these past weeks, his life is basically gone if he doesn't come out on top here. There will be no investigation to exonerate him in any way because there are no criminal complaints.

His life has been taken away from him already.

But I'm sure you'd be totally dispassionate about that too, especially if you were a family man with a wife and daughters depending on you.

link   
Sh**bag Democrats. If, in any way, you support what they're doing to Kav, his family, reputation and his entire life, you should be ashamed of yourself. Do the world a favor...go to your safe space and stay there. We're far better off without you.
Of course, expecting you to have the morals to feel guilty about any of this is a joke.. By Any Means, right?
Even if you destroy a mans life for your pathetic Liberal douchebag agenda. On some things I was ready to give you the benefit of the doubt, that you may, in your own way, be trying to do something to help our country.
I see now how foolish it was of me to ever believe that for a second.

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It's exactly what drove me to Trump. I hate watching people being falsely accused. I just can't stand this.

link   
Keep calling them out. Do not relent.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Vote Republican or Independent for the upcoming midterm.

We may lose the battle, but the war wages on.

link   

He has a wife and kids, and has been smeared beyond belief... This isn't normal what the left is putting this man through. No other justice went through this level of f*ckery and games.. This would be draining on anyone. This moment should have been a proud one for Kavanaugh, being appointed to the Supreme Court is the pinnacle of his career, he should be enjoying this moment in time, but instead he's being smeared as a sexual predator with zero evidence or facts to back the claims.
edit on 27-9-2018 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
Sorry.

But I’ve interviewed too many people guilty of having lied on their taxes, who were finally caught despite swearing their innocence.

Those who truly did nothing wrong, even when pressured to confess by exposing discrepancies in their returns, might have expressed anger and raised their voices.

But only those who knew they were caught in a lie, who recognized that “the jig was up”, ever broke into tears.

Those are tears of conscience, not anger.

Cool opinion......

link   
a reply to: Grambler

he will survive, you will see. he is such a perfect person with great family and friends and he is rich, so? but, yes, he is convincing too. tricky.

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I should have said,

I would want a dem scotus nominee accused of assault to be investigated.

Wouldn't you?

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join