It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Brit Hume doesn't think he has the votes either.

Brit Hume is also a fairly liberal Neocon Republican who makes his living off of chaos in the news cycle... I'm sure he's hoping they don't have the votes.

link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
We really need to investigate GoFundMe, because it's looking more & more like it's being used to arrange payoffs for political purposes.

I hope you at least need to declare it as income, right?

I was reading her go fund me page that she doesn't know how to use, and it says it's to pay for her expenses and security.

She thinks she's a victim, let her walk in Ted Cruz's shoes and into a restaurant for 10 minutes. I find it strange that someone with that much money has to have a go fund me account. It's almost at $350,000.00. Not that her donators will have the intelligence to understand it, but I hope at least some of them feel stupid once she's pinned for being a paid liar.

Oh I'm sure its the political party cians that said it up for her...... That's how they are laundering it

link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

It actually feels good to tell people about this kind of stuff.

At least for me.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I still think something happened to her, but that the names were changed to convict the innocent.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Kav walking in. Looks pissed!

woudnt you be pissed if your job was on the line?

link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Which makes it highly suspect she finally after 30 years remembered who did it. Can you explain her story changing 5 times recently and yet her remembering every time that it was correct?

I also wonder how much of her memory was adjusted in therapy. I can fully believe that she can think her account is true while none of it actually happened all at the same time.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Imagine being him for a moment, and being innocent.

Our entire judicial system is predicated on the presumption of innocence until proven guilty in a court of LAW.

This snip show isn't one of those.
edit on 27-9-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I keep hearing how this is a 'job promotion' from both the left and right.

No. It's deciding whether he gets the job or loses EVERYTHING he has worked for in his career.

Is this the due process we want for such stakes?

Just sick.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Considering that at least one Democrat has now said that even if he doesn't get confirmed, they're going to keep going after him and try to chase him off his current appointment now?

Yeah, I'd be pretty upset too.

That makes it start to sound more like vengeance for presuming to accept an appointment from the wrong president in addition to holding the wrong judicial philosophy.
edit on 27-9-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
We really need to investigate GoFundMe, because it's looking more & more like it's being used to arrange payoffs for political purposes.

I hope you at least need to declare it as income, right?

I was reading her go fund me page that she doesn't know how to use, and it says it's to pay for her expenses and security.

She thinks she's a victim, let her walk in Ted Cruz's shoes and into a restaurant for 10 minutes. I find it strange that someone with that much money has to have a go fund me account. It's almost at $350,000.00. Not that her donators will have the intelligence to understand it, but I hope at least some of them feel stupid once she's pinned for being a paid liar.

Oh I'm sure its the political party cians that said it up for her...... That's how they are laundering it

Disgusting filth. Here we go with Kavanaugh!

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I am not a neocon, as you well know.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. It just so happens I think he is right this time.
edit on 27-9-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Is that Alyssa Milano in the back?

link   
Already sound more forceful than his fox interview.

Thats good

link   
He is pissed.

link   
Man! Brett's on fire!

link   
Kavanuagh sounds and looks angry! I like it!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Kavanaugh sounds VERY determined.

link   
Did anyone ask her why she did not file a criminal complaint with the police department?

That is the logical place to start if a woman wants to seriously report a sexual assault. There are also real consequences to filing a false report as well.

Did she file a criminal complaint against K with the police? If not, there is zero credibility to her claim in my opinion.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yup.

link   

a reply to: Urantia1111

I don't think he has the votes. Moreover, the fact that Ford just had a day at the spa, compared to the buzz saw Kavanaugh is about experience, I'll be shocked if he gets appointed.

Ford needed to be disabled. That didn't happen.

Well, Judge Napoletano on FOX totally agrees.

Judge Nap should get Ginsberg's spot.

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join