It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

originally posted by: Elostone
So the republicans fell all over themselves being cordial to Ford and gave her every courtesy.
They did nothing to frighten, intimidate or insult her.
Now just watch how the democrats eviscerate judge kavanaugh during his testimony

Because if you believe Dr. Ford, then Kavanaugh is guilty of sexual assault and therefore deserves to be eviscerated.

If you believe.

Yes but if the republicans believed kavanaugh, then ford would deserved to be eviscerated.

Yet they didnt do that.

Lets see how the democrats act.

It's lose lose. If they eviscerate her, even if she is lying, they will lose the female vote in the midterms.

The best they could hope for with Ford is to use a female to question her and to get her to gently hang herself.

Let's hope the Pubs have an ace ... as in the statements from men who swear they're the ones Ford actually recalls.

link   

originally posted by: Djarums
The only things I've learned from this as we reach the halfway mark are:

1) There are people living in 2018 (and not just on TV shows) who believe a polygraph test is worth as much as a pellet of squirrel #.

2) There are a LOT of people running in 2020.

I also learned that all my 1980s girlfriends were more mentally stable and better friends than these girls coming out of the woodwork.

link   
Brit Hume doesn't think he has the votes either.

link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Wrong post of your I am replying to but I am sorry for your mom.

Of course I know anything is possible, and I dont doubt yourr mom did forget.

However, will you agree with me that given there is no evidence, and we see that clearly fords memory has large holes and slight discrepancies, we shouldnt think kavanugh is guilty based only on that.

link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
We really need to investigate GoFundMe, because it's looking more & more like it's being used to arrange payoffs for political purposes.

I hope you at least need to declare it as income, right?

I was reading her go fund me page that she doesn't know how to use, and it says it's to pay for her expenses and security.

She thinks she's a victim, let her walk in Ted Cruz's shoes and into a restaurant for 10 minutes. I find it strange that someone with that much money has to have a go fund me account. It's almost at $350,000.00. Not that her donators will have the intelligence to understand it, but I hope at least some of them feel stupid once she's pinned for being a paid liar.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Give her another lie detector test right now in front of the country.

Her and brett. And on camera.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

It's lose lose. If they eviscerate her, even if she is lying, they will lose the female vote in the midterms.

No worries.

We live in the age where men can with a snip load of $$ and the miracle of modern medicine can become women.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Do any of the resident Democrats care to address the fact that we still have not established any time & place when Kavenaugh & Ford were even together? They didn't go to the same school, they never worked in the same place, all the witnesses deny there was any party they were together at. Heck, did Kavenaugh even know who she was before this story broke?

link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Ahabstar

A poster on another thread had a great idea.

Go ahead with bretts confirmation hearing and then let the fbi investigate all this.

If the fbi finds guilt then brett can be impeached.

That was me!!!

I am smart arent I!

Im just joking.

But yes, I think this is the best world to ensure that these allegations arent being pushed politically

link   

Cmon please.
This is not a therapy thread.
It's about the hearing.

Sorry for what you went through, but this is not the place.

link   
Democrats have turned this into a Kafka trial.

There is no legal process here.

link   
Kav walking in. Looks pissed!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Which makes it highly suspect she finally after 30 years remembered who did it. Can you explain her story changing 5 times recently and yet her remembering every time that it was correct?

link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I laugh when I tell stories about my traumatic events.

I thought that was normal?

I am not joking.

link   

a reply to: vinifalou

and I hope the person who did this to you pays for it.

They died without anyone knowing that they did this to me.

Is her word, an unknown professor, against his, an federal judge who has gone through 6 FBI investigations so far.

Just because I am arguing some points that people are making here doesn't mean I believe her.

I am not a judge. I will agree with whatever this committee or the fbi decide.

Why don't you pay attention and make your own decision on it?

link   

But IF it happened would you call it horseplay?

Lets say it did happen and the boys were playing around as it seems with them laughing and Ford jumping on them a number of times, plus no force to even create a scratch or bruise etc on either her or him if she was actually fighting.

So if it did happen and she felt uncomfortable we still have not much more than wrestling around on the bad as pretty much all they ended up doing.

link   
All I know is that Kavanaugh better not repeat the same old lines over and over again like he did in his Fox interview.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
The one really useful service that Trump has performed is to give his acolytes and Republican party in general full leave to unfilter their true characters. Even here on ATS, it ain't pretty but it's good to know. Say what you want about good ol' Hillary, but she nailed it with the word 'deplorable'.

This coming from a canadian and the polotical mess your nations system is?

link   
This might be political for the entire country, but I bet for Kavanaugh, his life, legacy and career on the line it's personal.

His future may be entirely dependent on how he defends himself against this allegation now.

Imagine being him for a moment, and being innocent.

That might be impossible for many of you, but there is nothing to prove he is guilty of anything here. Nothing!
edit on 27-9-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Do any of the resident Democrats care to address the fact that we still have not established any time & place when Kavenaugh & Ford were even together? They didn't go to the same school, they never worked in the same place, all the witnesses deny there was any party they were together at. Heck, did Kavenaugh even know who she was before this story broke?

Nope. None of his friends know her either. Her friends also don't know him and her friend she says was there says she never once met Kavanaugh.

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join