It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: LSU2018

I was home. But I don't remember how I got to school that day.

Did I take the bus?

Did my attacker drive me?

I don't remember.

The attacker was my step father by the way.

There is no way she gets home. You have ways you got to school.

Does your sister claim to have never met your stepfather?

Nothing you claim has anything to do with her story.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That is interesting. If the map showed where everyone lived, then whose house was it?

link   
The one really useful service that Trump has performed is to give his acolytes and Republican party in general full leave to unfilter their true characters. Even here on ATS, it ain't pretty but it's good to know. Say what you want about good ol' Hillary, but she nailed it with the word 'deplorable'.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I would've liked to hear her describe the bedroom in more detail.
Boy's bedroom? Girls? Parents?
Cabbage patch doll on the bed? Posters on the walls?
Single bed? King?

Could give clues as to whose house this actually took place.

Apparently she doesn't need any details, including where or when it actually happened.

None of that matters here.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

originally posted by: Elostone
So the republicans fell all over themselves being cordial to Ford and gave her every courtesy.
They did nothing to frighten, intimidate or insult her.
Now just watch how the democrats eviscerate judge kavanaugh during his testimony

Because if you believe Dr. Ford, then Kavanaugh is guilty of sexual assault and therefore deserves to be eviscerated.

If you believe.

Yes but if the republicans believed kavanaugh, then ford would deserved to be eviscerated.

Yet they didnt do that.

Lets see how the democrats act.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Has me very interested in if the attorney will be the one asking Kav the questions as well.

Yes. They are making it equal for both of them with the same woman pitching Kavanaugh his questions too.

link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

What's deplorable is not giving BK his day in a court of law and his crime being proven in front of a jury of his peers.

Which no GD congressman would ever be selected for duty.

link   
Local talk radio is screwed today. Nothing but this asinine hearing.

What a waste of time.

link   
a reply to: Djarums

Virtue Signalling is the new candidate exploratory committee.

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I've been dealing with work # all morning so I've missed most of this but I'm jumping into the fray to comment on your wonderful post!

You're about to see magic happen.

Is Kavanaugh going to do some slight of hand? That'd be different.

Kavanaugh isn't a liar

You have no real idea as to whether Kavanaugh lies. People who don't normally lie about everything will still lie about specific things like you know, assaulting somebody as a teen. Also, it appears he may have lied to Congress before.

and he also isn't a scared sheep... I expect to see a very adamant declaration of innocence

I would think he'd employ a tactful approach and thread the needle, being adamant without being too indignant.

further mention of Ed Whalen's suspect.

"Suspect?" Ed Whelan concocted a theory with no actual evidence implicating this guy at all and then when not even right-wing media outlets would pick it up (I assume even the National Review who he writes a column for), somebody hooked him up with a PR firm frequently used by right-wingers, CRC, that launched this narrative. How'd that end?

Oh, that's right, in an apology.

I'm sure you think that falsely accusing men of sexual assault is a really bad thing. Curious then that you would support the tactic of implicating some other guy, with no evidence, as some sort of defense.

We got this, my friend.

Seems super objective.
edit on 2018-9-27 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

edit on 2018-9-27 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

It reeks of a date/gang rape set up to me.

Was her friend in on it then?

link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
The one really useful service that Trump has performed is to give his acolytes and Republican party in general full leave to unfilter their true characters. Even here on ATS, it ain't pretty but it's good to know. Say what you want about good ol' Hillary, but she nailed it with the word 'deplorable'.

Hilarious. Maybe you can dive into how her story changed 5 times yet should be believed?

link   
Ford supposedly was shoved on a bed and then "grinded" (humped) on for a sec. No penetration, no nipples, no nothing was violated. C'mon...this is all BS

link   

Don't get me started, because certain members of 'your side' make deplorable sound like a compliment by comparison.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Yet you are not?
What does ORANGE have to do with Trump.
Are you a racist?

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

originally posted by: Elostone
So the republicans fell all over themselves being cordial to Ford and gave her every courtesy.
They did nothing to frighten, intimidate or insult her.
Now just watch how the democrats eviscerate judge kavanaugh during his testimony

Because if you believe Dr. Ford, then Kavanaugh is guilty of sexual assault and therefore deserves to be eviscerated.

If you believe.

Yes but if the republicans believed kavanaugh, then ford would deserved to be eviscerated.

Yet they didnt do that.

Lets see how the democrats act.

It's lose lose. If they eviscerate her, even if she is lying, they will lose the female vote in the midterms.

link   

originally posted by: Identified

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Identified

Because I know how wild a chaotic party life can be. I did nothing but party with strangers when I was a teen. None of that seems strange to me, but this does.

And then her friend has no memory of ever even being at the party

Do you routinely remember things that never happened? Maybe her friend knows that she is the type who would have had a fit had she been left as the only girl at a party by Ford. And had it happened she would have had words with Ford about it the very next time she saw her. And well, since that never happened she concluded that the party could not have happened. Not everyone thinks it is normal for a friend to skip out of a party. Also Leland claims she was never at a party with Kavanaugh period, with or without Ford. Kinda hard to be at a party with Ford and Kavanaugh if you've never been at a party with Kavanaugh.

Not to mention that you supposedly just left your female friend ALONE with two drunk males that you say attempted to rape you. SO we are to believe that you ran out of the house and walked at least 5 miles home and left your friend in a home full of predator boys? In case anyone missed it when the lady was asking her and had the map up showing the location of the country club and her home and all the homes of the people involved she asked her "So is it safe to assume that you were driven to the country club and home form the party" to which she replied "Yes".

Now maybe its because I am a big map guy and have done some hiking and walking but I find it difficult to believe that a young girl who had just been attacked left a party where her friend was still present and walked 5 to 7 miles to her home. That walk would more than likely have taken an hour and a half. So are we to believe that she was not missed and her friend didn't come looking for her. That would have been an event that stood out in the minds of her friends as odd and would have made this party something that they recalled. Also even if she came down the stairs and told her friend that she wanted to leave and they left unexpectedly that would have also been something that stood out in the minds of her friends and they would have recalled this party. If it occurred.

link   
I am home from work and free from my phone as the only platform to follow things on.

PJ Media's Live Blog

Very good point -

If Ford did what she said, she left her best friend alone in a house with rapey boys.

link   

This is the new standard token reply to that tired, lame character assassination based on nothing more than "but, but, you don't think exactly the same way I do so you're, uh... you're deplorable! Yeah, that's it, deplorable!"

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I did use my mothers rape to make a point but I could have easily used all the times that my mother was assaulted to make the same point.

My mom has had a VERY bad life.

And when she talks about any of it she has gaps in her memory.

I to have gaps in mine after my assaults. (plural)

So for me not remembering all the details doesn't prove she is lying.

To be fair though. I remember a lot more about when these things happened to me then ether my mom or christine seem to remember.

People who are victims of abuse will sometimes block parts of that abuse out of their minds.

i thought this was common knowledge?

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join