It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Agreed.

But IF it happened would you call it horseplay?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Hope that's true. But let's be honest. It's wishful thinking.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Could be the setup.....if they attacked Ford it would make them look bad. Now the Dems attack Kav and look bad but the GOP has something that will prove it wasnt Kav that they bring up during his round of questions.

Can't attack Ford in anyway that is why they got a nice motherly looking prosecutor... Even when they point out her lies and inconsistencies they will need to word it otherwise it will be an attack.

All the question the prosecutor came back too over and over and just smiled and said "think you" I'm sure they have some hard facts as to the reason to ask those questions in the first place

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'm just interested in the betting odds at this moment. Right now predictit.org has kavanaugh not being confirmed slightly in the lead. I'm wondering how his testimony will change the odds.

I couldn't care less whether he gets it, despite the fact I'm disappointed in the way Democrats have handled this.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
We really need to investigate GoFundMe, because it's looking more & more like it's being used to arrange payoffs for political purposes.

I hope you at least need to declare it as income, right?

Its an automatic money laundry.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe I was wondering that too. They were nice, kind and accommodating to Ford, so they don't look bad, but drop some big bomb, that destroys her credibility while the Dems are tearing at Kavanaugh. Win Win for everyone.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Could be the setup.....if they attacked Ford it would make them look bad. Now the Dems attack Kav and look bad but the GOP has something that will prove it wasnt Kav that they bring up during his round of questions.

Can't attack Ford in anyway that is why they got a nice motherly looking prosecutor... Even when they point out her lies and inconsistencies they will need to word it otherwise it will be an attack.

All the question the prosecutor came back too over and over and just smiled and said "think you" I'm sure they have some hard facts as to the reason to ask those questions in the first place

Has me very interested in if the attorney will be the one asking Kav the questions as well.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Identified

Because I know how wild a chaotic party life can be. I did nothing but party with strangers when I was a teen. None of that seems strange to me, but this does.

And then her friend has no memory of ever even being at the party

Do you routinely remember things that never happened? Maybe her friend knows that she is the type who would have had a fit had she been left as the only girl at a party by Ford. And had it happened she would have had words with Ford about it the very next time she saw her. And well, since that never happened she concluded that the party could not have happened. Not everyone thinks it is normal for a friend to skip out of a party. Also Leland claims she was never at a party with Kavanaugh period, with or without Ford. Kinda hard to be at a party with Ford and Kavanaugh if you've never been at a party with Kavanaugh.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I was home. But I don't remember how I got to school that day.

Did I take the bus?

Did my attacker drive me?

I don't remember.

The attacker was my step father by the way.

link   
a reply to: ausername

Her legal problems from then on will be her own, and there will likely be many.

Karmic justice.

The only kind 'Muricans have.

link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: Vasa Croe I was wondering that too. They were nice, kind and accommodating to Ford, so they don't look bad, but drop some big bomb, that destroys her credibility while the Dems are tearing at Kavanaugh. Win Win for everyone.

Yep...kinda what I'm thinking. They set it up with the questions to her. Were very pleasant with her, etc...

Drop hammer on the story when Kav comes in and show she is lying. Dems will be in full crazed attack mode and will make them look horrible.

If the dems were smart they would use the attorney for this round.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

A poster on another thread had a great idea.

Go ahead with bretts confirmation hearing and then let the fbi investigate all this.

If the fbi finds guilt then brett can be impeached.

link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Urantia1111

I don't think he has the votes. Moreover, the fact that Ford just had a day at the spa, compared to the buzz saw Kavanaugh is about experience, I'll be shocked if he gets appointed.

Ford needed to be disabled. That didn't happen.

Well, Judge Napoletano on FOX totally agrees.

link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
We really need to investigate GoFundMe, because it's looking more & more like it's being used to arrange payoffs for political purposes.

I hope you at least need to declare it as income, right?

I asked this question not long ago, I think, I could have stopped myself from posting it but I dont remember. Anyway, I was bringing up the question of whether or not GoFundMe was being used to launder money. That's been there go to funding outlet for a variety of things now.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
We are the laughing-stock of the planet.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
After all of this, they still haven't found one person who remembers these people ever being at a party together, regardless of anything else that supposedly happened. That's the proof to me that Kavenaugh is probably innocent. We can't even establish that Kavenaugh & Ford were ever in the sample place together, at any time, for any reason!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I would've liked to hear her describe the bedroom in more detail.
Boy's bedroom? Girls? Parents?
Cabbage patch doll on the bed? Posters on the walls?
Single bed? King?

Could give clues as to whose house this actually took place.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Identified

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Identified

Because I know how wild a chaotic party life can be. I did nothing but party with strangers when I was a teen. None of that seems strange to me, but this does.

And then her friend has no memory of ever even being at the party

Do you routinely remember things that never happened? Maybe her friend knows that she is the type who would have had a fit had she been left as the only girl at a party by Ford. And had it happened she would have had words with Ford about it the very next time she saw her. And well, since that never happened she concluded that the party could not have happened. Not everyone thinks it is normal for a friend to skip out of a party. Also Leland claims she was never at a party with Kavanaugh period, with or without Ford. Kinda hard to be at a party with Ford and Kavanaugh if you've never been at a party with Kavanaugh.

I'd ask Keyser, even though she disputed everything of what Ford says, if Ford has ever apologized to her for leaving her at a party where she could have been assaulted.

link   
I'm disappointed that Ford wasn't questioned specifically on how this effected her relationships with men and her current/future sex life.

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I am sad and sorry you have been exposed to so much rape.

You have no idea....

I am writing a book about all the craziness from my childhood and teen years.

I interacted with murderers, rapists, pedos, gangsters and victims.

To many times.

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join