It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Ameilia

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Grambler
Oh wow!

Mitchel nails them!!!!

Even fords lawyers were yucking oit up saying she should have had a foresncic interview!

Now its admitted that her lawyers instead had her take a polygraph, because it was all about p0liotiocs, and not helping this woman!

Devestating!

That's it.
Dems held off her letter til the end.
Dems gave her a polygraph instead of a forensic interview.
Dems leak her letter against her will.
Dems get her Katz (for free).

And Just before the break the 3 letters brought up, sworn under penalty of felony, no one else remembers this "party."

And Ford's old friend, Leland, that was there with her that night and never asked her why she ran out screaming and left her behind is because Leland has mental health issues. But that's because Leland wrote a letter under penalty of perjury that she has no recollection of a party she and Ford attended that was anything like that. As did two others who were, according to Ford, at that party.

Any girl that I have ever known to leave a party either upset or mad, grabbed a girlfriend to leave with them....

She left hers with 2 supposed attackers....yeah right.

Her story is not credible at all.

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Vasa Croe

In fact we had a word for it. we called it kidnapping. A friend would pick me up without telling me where we were going, drive to a place I have never been; to a party full of strangers and then drop me off and leave.

I was very social so I would met and make friends while at those parties.

Sometimes I even ended up staying at those houses for a few days with people I didn't know.

Normal stuff for parting hippy/homeless people.

I am currently writing a book about all those crazy times.

I get that this is your life and you obviously remember it all.

Nothing like what you said has been described by anyone in this case.

I dont know any girl that would go to a party with their friend who was the only other girl and leave without either one speaking about it. Like what happened to you? Did you hook up with anyone? Etc....girls talk and gossip.

Now that is the least of her worries because she wants us to believe she actually left her friend there who didnt know the others either and 2 of them she claims were part of the assault.

Seriously...you think two 15 year old girls would not have talked about any of this party afterwards? They obviously talked about going AND went for some reason....
Yeah, as if she would leave her friend there with a bunch of rapists?

link   
We really need to investigate GoFundMe, because it's looking more & more like it's being used to arrange payoffs for political purposes.

I hope you at least need to declare it as income, right?

link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

In fact we had a word for it. we called it kidnapping. A friend would pick me up without telling me where we were going, drive to a place I have never been; to a party full of strangers and then drop me off and leave.

I was very social so I would met and make friends while at those parties.

Sometimes I even ended up staying at those houses for a few days with people I didn't know.

Normal stuff for parting hippy/homeless people.

I am currently writing a book about all those crazy times.

Okay this is off topic but let me jump in here and use this to demonstrate something.
If you pet a cobra you are more than likely going to get bit.
Now what I mean is that when you engage in extremely risky behavior then there can be no surprise when you encounter negative consequences of that behavior.
Now pointing this out to some people often comes off as "blaming the victim" its nothing of the sort. Its not excusing people for exhibiting animal behavior, its admonishing you for playing with wild animals and thinking that nothing is going to happen.
Assuming that you can waltz through some areas with some people and expect that nothing will happen to you is crazy.
Now hopefully nothing bad ever happened to you, but I hope that people can see how they can put themselves in danger.

For a long time this might have just applied to young women. Don't put yourself in a situation alone with a boy if you don't want something to happen. Now we have to also advise our young men that they should not put themselves alone with a female unless they want the possibility that they could be accused of doing something wrong. Even if they didn't.

link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Good to see you follow a wide spectrum of people.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Oh, to be clear, he'll get through Committee. What I am saying is that by the time the Senate vote takes place, he wont.

The Republicans totally screwed him on this format. She walked away largely unscathed.

While I agree this was all political theater and a setup, the bottom line is she came across as largely credible. The right couldn't afford for that to be the case. Unless Kavanaugh pulls the proverbial rabbit out of his hat today, I believe it's over for him...and the rest of all of us.

The left will pull this again, and again, and again.

The only argument I see the right making doesn't make any sense and will not work for them. Namely, 'something' happened to Ford, but the dems didn't want to explore by disclosing sooner.

Want to know what the public hears? Her story is true, even if the left played politics with it.

DOA. Period.
edit on 27-9-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: SonOfThor

Deer in headlights.

I would probably forget my own name if I had to stand in front of congress with the whole world watching.

I think they understand this which is why none of them mind her having notes.

You would need notes to tell the truth about your experiences?

link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Urantia1111

I don't think he has the votes. Moreover, the fact that Ford just had a day at the spa, compared to the buzz saw Kavanaugh is about experience, I'll be shocked if he gets appointed.

Ford needed to be disabled. That didn't happen.

Could be the setup.....if they attacked Ford it would make them look bad. Now the Dems attack Kav and look bad but the GOP has something that will prove it wasnt Kav that they bring up during his round of questions.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Did they figure out how she got home with no cel phone etc? Also how long was she at the party and in the bed room? I seem to be missing some key points in all this.

link   
a reply to: vinifalou

and I hope the person who did this to you pays for it.

They died without anyone knowing that they did this to me.

Is her word, an unknown professor, against his, an federal judge who has gone through 6 FBI investigations so far.

Just because I am arguing some points that people are making here doesn't mean I believe her.

I am not a judge. I will agree with whatever this committee or the fbi decide.

link   
The double door thing is interesting. She said she saw Judge 1 week after the attack at the supermarket he worked. She remembers this stupid detail about walking into the store that had two doors. She didn't want to walk in using the same door as her mom, so she walked in the other. This causes her to see Judge and said hi to him, at which point he looked pale and uncomfortable. What is the obsession with double doors, and why would you say hi to a guy who "attacked" you a week before?

edit on 27-9-2018 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

link   
Act II, Scene I starting soon.

Now we get Kavanaugh who isn't a mental case.

😎

link   
The only things I've learned from this as we reach the halfway mark are:

1) There are people living in 2018 (and not just on TV shows) who believe a polygraph test is worth as much as a pellet of squirrel #.

2) There are a LOT of people running in 2020.

link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: neo96
$400 grand for lying.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Politics PAYS.

She might need that and more for future lawsuits.

Why's that ?

She's got 'free' lawyers.

When their political objectives are achieved they'll drop her like a hot potato.

Her legal problems from then on will be her own, and there will likely be many.

Just wait and see

link   
a reply to: yuppa

LOL - you mentioning that makes me think of the early court-house scene of the True Grit remake with Jeff Bridges...

"Did you find a jar with money in it?..." "Leading... Sustained" "What did you find then?" "I found a jar with money in it"...

link   
Want a piece of the action? Look to Las Vegas.
www.politico.com...

link   
So as soon as she leaves the house...BLANK.
No memory of ride home.
No memory of WHO drove her.
No memory of calling anyone to pick her up.

Phone records last forever...and don't lie...She knows that.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Did they figure out how she got home with no cel phone etc? Also how long was she at the party and in the bed room? I seem to be missing some key points in all this.

She never had to get home because "the party" never happened in the first place.

No wonder the "explanations" are BS 😃

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Ameilia

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Grambler
Oh wow!

Mitchel nails them!!!!

Even fords lawyers were yucking oit up saying she should have had a foresncic interview!

Now its admitted that her lawyers instead had her take a polygraph, because it was all about p0liotiocs, and not helping this woman!

Devestating!

That's it.
Dems held off her letter til the end.
Dems gave her a polygraph instead of a forensic interview.
Dems leak her letter against her will.
Dems get her Katz (for free).

And Just before the break the 3 letters brought up, sworn under penalty of felony, no one else remembers this "party."

And Ford's old friend, Leland, that was there with her that night and never asked her why she ran out screaming and left her behind is because Leland has mental health issues. But that's because Leland wrote a letter under penalty of perjury that she has no recollection of a party she and Ford attended that was anything like that. As did two others who were, according to Ford, at that party.

Any girl that I have ever known to leave a party either upset or mad, grabbed a girlfriend to leave with them....

She left hers with 2 supposed attackers....yeah right.

Her story is not credible at all.

Not even a little bit. There's a special place for her for what she's done and for trying to ruin an innocent man's life.

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join