It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I like that the Prosecutor basically just laid out that trying to interview for this type of event in a format like this is stupid and isnt good for trying to determine what happened in cases like this. This was just a dog and pony show for both sides to hit on political points nothing more..None of them gave more of a rats about her. Having anxiety some of the answers she gave that some didnt understand are consistant of some people with anxiety. It makes things not make sense.

I do believe something happened to Blasey-Ford, I dont believe she's lying, and I believe that she believes it was Kavanaugh. I just dont think there is a way to prove it was Kavanaugh. And about Kavanaugh, everything I've pieced together and been able to find about his past, his admitted drunkenness, the fraternities he was supposedly in..It wouldnt surprise me if that kind of thing happened close to him, or if he participated in them himself. I'd say odds are he probably did, there always seems to be a theme of extreme drunkennes in all the accusations, so who knows if he'd even remember if he did that.

But..the deal is here, we have no concrete proof, and I dont think we're going to get concrete proof, so I dont know what you can do with that. There is no way we're going to be able to say yes he did that..to any of the accusers likely. Theres too many missing details, too many holes, etc that it cant be proven, so unless some people are sitting on hidden information, I dont think you can really stop Kavanaugh.

link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
She has a go fund me? So pretty much anybody can send her money to pay for her free lawyers? I predict that she will break records for “donations”

That's why she dropped the name during the proceeding.

link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Grambler
Oh wow!

Mitchel nails them!!!!

Even fords lawyers were yucking oit up saying she should have had a foresncic interview!

Now its admitted that her lawyers instead had her take a polygraph, because it was all about p0liotiocs, and not helping this woman!

Devestating!

That's it.
Dems held off her letter til the end.
Dems gave her a polygraph instead of a forensic interview.
Dems leak her letter against her will.
Dems get her Katz (for free).

And she has a go fund me account because obviously anyone who lives in a big house and has lots of money and hosts parties for Google employees is poor and can't afford attorneys or or their own ruined reputation.
I’m guessing that she owes google a huge favor. And this is how she is repaying them

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

In fact we had a word for it. we called it kidnapping. A friend would pick me up without telling me where we were going, drive to a place I have never been; to a party full of strangers and then drop me off and leave.

I was very social so I would met and make friends while at those parties.

Sometimes I even ended up staying at those houses for a few days with people I didn't know.

Normal stuff for parting hippy/homeless people.

I am currently writing a book about all those crazy times.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
So the judge selected by the Republicans on the panel to represent them states the the standard for interveiwing victims of sexual assault are not best served by the “5 Minute” format being used.

That will hurt Kavanaugh.

No it will not. The Senators have been hot under the collar about that. This was actually brilliant. They made a point of demonstrating WHY this was a terrible way to deal with this story and made it rather clear WHY that happened. It happened because SOMEONE (in Feinstein's office) betrayed this women and used her as a pawn. The committee was willing to bend over backwards to deal with getting her information and her attorneys and the DNC made sure that they put her in this position. They made up BS stories about her being afraid to fly which were clearly demonstrated as being BS by Mrs Ford. At the end we are left exactly where we were this morning. A women has made a claim that is not supported by anything but emotional retelling. No one else involved recalls a party like she describes and she cannot recall the details of where or when it took place.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This might seem a bit crass, But has everybody seen Ford’s nudes that are circulating on Facebook?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
$400 grand for lying.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Politics PAYS.

link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Because of this format, Kavanaugh's job just got a million times harder. The right totally screwed him.

Unless they already have the votes regardless of this hearing and just want to appear as compassionate and fair as possible before dropping the hammer tomorrow.

link   

Lindsay graham on fire.

Showing point buy point how the dems politicized this.

Is kind to ford, but says he see no evidence

Did you notice Grahams behavior during his interview at the end? The way he looked into the camera and pointed when he was making the allegations? As if he was talking to someone directly, with the finger pointing and whatnot.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone
So the republicans fell all over themselves being cordial to Ford and gave her every courtesy.
They did nothing to frighten, intimidate or insult her.
Now just watch how the democrats eviscerate judge kavanaugh during his testimony

Because if you believe Dr. Ford, then Kavanaugh is guilty of sexual assault and therefore deserves to be eviscerated.

If you believe.

link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yep, political hit job and Sen. Lindsey Graham just ranted about it for about 15 minutes.

Based upon what I'm seeing, regardless of the outcome, I'm coming to the conclusion that gulf between Dems and Reps is so wide and so deep and so contentious that it appears to me that its becoming a very dangerous situation to have the two groups living in the same country.

link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
This might seem a bit crass, But has everybody seen Ford’s nudes that are circulating on Facebook?
Say it ain't so.....

link   

originally posted by: neo96
$400 grand for lying.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Politics PAYS.

Remember people.

Fords NOT being compensated for today.

link   
the leading of FOrd by the democrats...wow. its a good thing this isnt court eh?

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Identified
Oh Leland is sick. Oh okay.

Yeah - you are allowed to lie under penalty of prosecution if you are a bit sickly...
We should not take THAT particular woman's sworn statement seriously..... oh wait...aren;t we supposed to believe women????

Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
someone woke up Lindsey Grahm

holy hell, that was a tremendous rant

Yes it was, he practically got the vapors!

link   
a reply to: Identified

Because I know how wild a chaotic party life can be. I did nothing but party with strangers when I was a teen. None of that seems strange to me, but this does.

And then her friend has no memory of ever even being at the party

link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

Oh wow!

Mitchel nails them!!!!

Even fords lawyers were yucking oit up saying she should have had a foresncic interview!

Now its admitted that her lawyers instead had her take a polygraph, because it was all about p0liotiocs, and not helping this woman!

Devestating!

That's it.
Dems held off her letter til the end.
Dems gave her a polygraph instead of a forensic interview.
Dems leak her letter against her will.
Dems get her Katz (for free).

And Just before the break the 3 letters brought up, sworn under penalty of felony, no one else remembers this "party."

Threw her best bud, Leland, under the bus by implying she won't corroborate due to "health issues".

She also said she never asked her about leaving or brought it up after....that just would not fly....not at a party with only 5 people, 2 supposed assaulters, 2 others she didnt really know and her friend Leland....doesnt add up.

link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

The judge essentially scolded them for going at this the wrong way.

which judge?

Because the Republicans on the panel, who one assumes support Kavanaugh, elected to endorse a format that their own representative claims does not meet the standard for intervening victims of alleged sexual assault: the standard designed to establish the details of, and indeed whether, an assault took place.

oh really
I thought the republicans brought the lady in because her job is to interview victims and that would ensure she was treated with dignity and respect?
was she not?

link   
any links to this graham interview?

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join