It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Holding someone down and putting your hand over their mouth is NOT horseplay.

We also need to look what is lacking past a few points that she added emphasis to. No groping, no touching private parts, no kissing, or tries... No bruises, cuts, hits, scrapes, scratches etc.etc. No clothing actually removed or torn or damage in anyway... Lots of laughing and joking it seems to...

A lot of lacking here for a woman who felt sexually assaulted and her life was threatened....

link   
Post interview with Lindsey Graham: When the heck did grow a pair?

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: UKTruth

I have been to several small get togethers in my life were it was just a few people but I didn't know but one of them. The person I came with.

And if that person left you there without saying bye youd just never bring it up or ask about it or whatever?

Has happened many times yes.

I am not even sure why this seems so unbelievable to you?

Pretty normal stuff for me during my parting days.

Hell once a friend drove me to a bar , left me. Then my drunk ass got into a fight and I had to walk home.
I never even thought to ask him about it and never have.

Is that really so strange??

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Kavanaugh merely needs to portray himself/his family as the Victim. Then bring God and Faith into how he's always conducted himself. Use his parent's loving guidance too. They molded him during those high-school years.

Republicans can't vote against those characteristics.

Especially after Ford's crappy performance, and the other accusers turning out to be fake.

The second she started the baby voice at the beginning of her statement, I knew she was a liar.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
someone woke up Lindsey Grahm

holy hell, that was a tremendous rant

link   
Lindsay graham on fire.

Showing point buy point how the dems politicized this.

Is kind to ford, but says he see no evidence

link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Dont you think her friend would really wonder where she went if she just ditches and she is the only girl left there?

I can't speak to what her friend might have thought.

I can say that I have been to many many parties and sometimes I left without my friends being aware . Sometimes they left without saying goodbye to me.

Did you ever get scared and run out screaming and they never asked you what happened?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It's layer upon layer of things that are hard to believe. That's Dr Ford's problem.
Throw in the now known coaching and management by the ranking member of the Committee itself and it makes the whole accusation completely unbelievable.

link   
It's so obvious that this is just a political hit job, and not one single Democrat on that committee cared a bit about what may or may not have happened to Ford. And neither did her lawyers, for that matter.

I hope its equally obvious to the Republicans on the committee.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Ameilia

originally posted by: Grambler
Oh wow!

Mitchel nails them!!!!

Even fords lawyers were yucking oit up saying she should have had a foresncic interview!

Now its admitted that her lawyers instead had her take a polygraph, because it was all about p0liotiocs, and not helping this woman!

Devestating!

That's it.
Dems held off her letter til the end.
Dems gave her a polygraph instead of a forensic interview.
Dems leak her letter against her will.
Dems get her Katz (for free).

And Just before the break the 3 letters brought up, sworn under penalty of felony, no one else remembers this "party."

Threw her best bud, Leland, under the bus by implying she won't corroborate due to "health issues".

Convenient isn't it.

LOL

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Is that really so strange??

Yes. It is. It's incredibly messed up behavior. It's like asking of molesting a child is strange, it's not normal behavior.

link   

a reply to: xtradimensions

Maybe she takes anti-anxiety drugs before each flight?

If I get a few Valium in me I don't feel afraid of anything.

Can't reason with these people.
Their minds are made up
They know everything.

No matter how this plays out I have really enjoyed seeing all of these folk riled up and slapping each other on the back with their wit and know it all #.
Entertaining for sure.

Some have said in this thread they won't believe her no matter what do why even debate it?

Three days ago all these know it alls just knew she wasn't gonna show.

Many have resorted to poking fun of her voice or drinking too much water.
It's funny cause this same lot will defend trump if someone makes fun of how he drinks water or how he pronounces something.

Multiple pages and comments from the same people doing the same thing to her.

Again, she very well could be lying.
It's possible

Most of the people here are just disgusting. It's sad really.
I made fun of her too but I am clean joking. 1 comment cause I do that.

These peoe though. Oh her voice. Lying
Drinking water. Lying

#ing pathetic

link   

a reply to: xtradimensions

Maybe she takes anti-anxiety drugs before each flight?

If I get a few Valium in me I don't feel afraid of anything.

Can't reason with these people.
Their minds are made up
They know everything.

No matter how this plays out I have really enjoyed seeing all of these folk riled up and slapping each other on the back with their wit and know it all #.
Entertaining for sure.

Some have said in this thread they won't believe her no matter what do why even debate it?

Three days ago all these know it alls just knew she wasn't gonna show.

Many have resorted to poking fun of her voice or drinking too much water.
It's funny cause this same lot will defend trump if someone makes fun of how he drinks water or how he pronounces something.

Multiple pages and comments from the same people doing the same thing to her.

Again, she very well could be lying.
It's possible

Most of the people here are just disgusting. It's sad really.
I made fun of her too but I am clean joking. 1 comment cause I do that.

These people though. Oh her voice. Lying
Drinking water. Lying

#ing pathetic

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I knew she was a liar the second I read this.

Kavanaugh played a lead role in drafting the Starr Report, which urged the impeachment of President Bill Clinton. After the 2000 U.S. presidential election (in which Kavanaugh worked for the George W. Bush campaign in the Florida recount), Kavanaugh joined the administration as White House Staff Secretary and was a central figure in its efforts to identify and confirm judicial nominees.[

Kavanaugh was first nominated to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit by President Bush in 2003. His confirmation hearings were contentious; they stalled for three years over charges of partisanship. Kavanaugh was ultimately confirmed to the D.C. Circuit in May 2006 after a series of negotiations between Democratic and Republican U.S. Senators.

en.wikipedia.org...

link   
And we will hear ....I Brett Kavanaugh do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as under the Constitution and laws of the United States. So help me God."

link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Oh wow!

Mitchel nails them!!!!

Even fords lawyers were yucking oit up saying she should have had a foresncic interview!

Now its admitted that her lawyers instead had her take a polygraph, because it was all about p0liotiocs, and not helping this woman!

Devestating!

That's it.
Dems held off her letter til the end.
Dems gave her a polygraph instead of a forensic interview.
Dems leak her letter against her will.
Dems get her Katz (for free).

And she has a go fund me account because obviously anyone who lives in a big house and has lots of money and hosts parties for Google employees is poor and can't afford attorneys or or their own ruined reputation.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
She has a go fund me? So pretty much anybody can send her money to pay for her free lawyers? I predict that she will break records for “donations”

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So the republicans fell all over themselves being cordial to Ford and gave her every courtesy.
They did nothing to frighten, intimidate or insult her.
Now just watch how the democrats eviscerate judge kavanaugh during his testimony

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The rest of Judge Kavanaugh's life and career will be dependent on how he defends himself against this allegation.

It's far beyond political for him now.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Because the Republicans on the panel, who one assumes support Kavanaugh, elected to endorse a format that their own representative claims does not meet the standard for intervening victims of alleged sexual assault: the standard designed to establish the details of, and indeed whether, an assault took place.

The judge essentially scolded them for going at this the wrong way.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join