It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
What happened with the mention of the other guy who said he did it?
Did I miss something?

It was brought up - turns out he was her boyfriend...

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
So the judge selected by the Republicans on the panel to represent them states the the standard for intervening victims of sexual assault are not best served by the “5 Minute” format being used.

That will hurt Kavanaugh.

why
did kavanaugh set this up?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
So Kavanugh gets to start at 3.

At least he will get to respond.

link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Dont you think her friend would really wonder where she went if she just ditches and she is the only girl left there?

I can't speak to what her friend might have thought.

I can say that I have been to many many parties and sometimes I left without my friends being aware . Sometimes they left without saying goodbye to me.

How many times did you go somewhere with one girl friend and 4 boys neither of you knew at all and your friend disappeared and you never thought it was strange. If that is true you are the crappiest friend in the whole world.

link   

So the judge selected by the Republicans on the panel to represent them states the the standard for intervening victims of sexual assault are not best served by the “5 Minute” format being used.

I don't know.

The intent of that statement was to illustrate that her council was not advising her in such a way as to actually address the incident, but that they were advising her in a way to make this a political attack.

She's right, and that's exactly what they are doing. I'm sure a lot of people see that, now especially.

link   
Democrats straight out to their media colleagues. They really are disgusting human beings.

link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Because of this format, Kavanaugh's job just got a million times harder. The right totally screwed him.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong. This is the Legislative and not the Judicial Branch?

Why is he having to defend himself from criminal accusations in Legislative session?

link   
I thought Kavanaugh was testifying today....but apparently not.

link   
This blonde is LYING.

The FBI investigated BK in 2003 for the job he finally got in 2006.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

It happened at home with my older sister in the next room.

But my older sister says she doesn't remember it.

Because my sisters says she has no memory of it doesn't mean it never happened.

Just stop. Ford's story had more holes in it than Bonnie and Clyde's Ford.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

C-spans says that begins at 3pm ET.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

I missed that dag nab it, but on CNBC, the commentators are saying that there's no evidence and no corroboration of the claims and that her lawyers seemed to be taking steps to protect themselves rather than her.

Of course.........on MSNBC........she'll be portrayed as a hero. Right now they have Sen. Lindsey Graham on and he's madder than Hades!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

So the judge selected by the Republicans on the panel to represent them states the the standard for interveiwing victims of sexual assault are not best served by the “5 Minute” format being used.

I think the point is, that was offered to CBF and it was denied, either by her or her attorneys. Basically insinuating that this was never about CBF, but about a political hit job. Further evidence. is that she stated she never wanted her name released, yet it was and the only people who had it was Ashoo's and Feinstien, they leaked it anyway, and to hell with her wishes.....disgraceful

link   
Kavanaugh merely needs to portray himself/his family as the Victim. Then bring God and Faith into how he's always conducted himself. Use his parent's loving guidance too. They molded him during those high-school years.

Republicans can't vote against those characteristics.

Especially after Ford's crappy performance, and the other accusers turning out to be fake.

link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Grambler
Oh wow!

Mitchel nails them!!!!

Even fords lawyers were yucking oit up saying she should have had a foresncic interview!

Now its admitted that her lawyers instead had her take a polygraph, because it was all about p0liotiocs, and not helping this woman!

Devestating!

That's it.
Dems held off her letter til the end.
Dems gave her a polygraph instead of a forensic interview.
Dems leak her letter against her will.
Dems get her Katz (for free).

And Just before the break the 3 letters brought up, sworn under penalty of felony, no one else remembers this "party."

Threw her best bud, Leland, under the bus by implying she won't corroborate due to "health issues".

link   

originally posted by: neo96

C-spans says that begins at 3pm ET.

Gillbrand is talking in terms of 'if she got to question Kavanaugh'

link   

a reply to: xtradimensions

Maybe she takes anti-anxiety drugs before each flight?

If I get a few Valium in me I don't feel afraid of anything.

She said she couldn't fly to DC. If she flies and takes valium then her statement she can't fly to DC and so they need to wait for her is a lie.

link   

He will after this recess. About 3 pm.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: Urantia1111
I was just thinking what a perfectly disposable patsy this woman will make when the Dems are done with her.

Cant very well have her around after theyve used her as a weapon to bring down Kav. She will have served her purpose whether it actually works or not.

$20 says suicided by Christmas.

They have a bit more flair than that, private plane accident, you know, because she hates to fly.

Something like that.

As weak as this attempt is it seems very dangerous and risky to just have her wandering at large exposed to further questioning by reporters, LE, etc.

Could reveal a lot if left alive.

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join