It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Deetermined

Cost her nothing, pro bono? Sure. Getting a paycheck from Democrat donors? Oh heck yeah.

yeah, like no one is getting paid for their services here......they must think we are all morons

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Take a drink every time they say polygraph and we will get ####### UP

link   
Harris says she believes Ford...even before Kav has had an opportunity to tell his side. Way to be fair

link   
ding ding ding... "FBI investigation"

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: SonOfThor
How on earth was this woman ever elected?

Hawaiians...

Million dollar question....

Will the democrats ask her anymore questions today or will they continue to call her a brilliant, truthful hero?

They need to do the same with the woman who Keith Ellison beat the crap out of.

Yep, but she's not important. 36 year old accusations are though.

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Oh boy, I see where this is going! Ed Whalen was right and this was the dude who spoke to the Senate and confessed yesterday, guaranteed.

Yet, she won't even mention that other guy's name...out of courtesy.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

But TRAUMA, so we have ignore that.

She has non evidence, or witnesses, so we are left wigth just her word.

Well those siting how doctors will say trauma can effect the memory like this, will you also admuit that doctors would say that even peoplke that look incredibly sympathetic and intelligent can be bold faced liars?

So now what do we do?

I'm still trying to figure out what was the Trauma...I have said this a number of times that you could take this same scenario with two other teens and call it horse play...

I also asked how many hands does Kavanaugh have to keep one constantly over her mouth while holding her down and then also try and remove clothing.

The tell tell part is EVERYONE but her are saying the party never happened...not that they had a party and didn't do it...it NEVER happened...by all

Add in the growing list of women that have known him since high school that all agree with his statement as to what he was like in high school/college. When the numbers exceed 100 women in his corner that say they have known him for 35 plus years what is one to think of it all.

edit on 27-9-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
She has cultivated the mousy victim look, the American wholesomeness Coca Cola look. It looks and feels contrived. If she was molested/groped/raped I have every sympathy. On the other hand, if she was partying out, well it's a pretty well known fact that alcohol and youth is not a recipe for virtue and good behavior.

Drinking. blackouts, lapses of memory, loss of inhibitions, how could that be.
I think her lawyers are trying to hard, making her look too evasive. She seems to tell the truth and hide the truth from moment to moment, and mostly when the lawyers chime in with their hands on the mike.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Lol, Feinstein chose the attorney...hahahaha

And they're probono. Yeah....................riiiiiiiiiiight.

link   
This crap will never stand up in court.

What stops Kav and the hundreds of attornies he must know by now preparing a defamation lawsuit against Chrissy?

Has she thought of that?

He ought to regardless of what effect this hearing may have on his life, his family's life and his career.

link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Why are the democrats giving speeches?

Because that's ALL they know how to do.

link   
she drank a coke today
judge kavanaugh has not

lol
thanks kamala

link   

I wonder if mitchell was asking about ford having any of the questions is about sheila jackson handing her lawyer that note?

Would be very interesting

hmmm. maybe, but that would have been a quick addition to the question list, so I doubt

link   
So now the dmes are saying FBI isnt credible?

link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Grambler

Please let us know. Hate missing this part.
Can't watch right now.

On to the democrats now graandstanding, have to wait 5 minutes to start getting into details again

During these 5 minute lulls, I go find out how the other accusers are crashing and burning. This Ford is the Democrats last and only hope.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hey Harris.

It was investigated back in 2003 when BK was first nominated.

I can't stand these LIARS.

link   
Yes Kamala - it could have been investigated if Feinstein and co didn;t need time to coach the accuser.
Harris is such an awful human being.

link   
Recalls all kinds of details about the ACTUAL assault, which would have been the height of the most stressful aspect of the event and would seem to be the most vague and lacking in detail BUT cant recall details about the location or the time or whom else might have been there. All details that would have been known PRIOR to the stress.

Something about this demand for an FBI investigation stinks beyond just a delay tactic. It makes me wonder if this is just a shoehorn attempt to get the FBI into the background of BK with a broad mandate to investigate everything....

Now where have we seen that tactic used before???

link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: TheRedneck

Maybe just maybe she is nervous. There are millions of people watching. I would be nervous. And scared too. Because there are many maniacs out there (as we can see here). She is a mother. She cares about her children, about her husband. She is doing a good job, i believe her. Of course the Dems using her story for politics, that's a shame, but that's not her fault.

This is actually a reasonable post.

Yes she is nervous, I would be too wheter or not I was telling the truth

I think the way she is carrying herself is impressive to be honest.

However, there are lies she has told previously that are worth pointing out, and she still hasd no proof whatsoeever.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I honestly thought each senator had 5 mins to ask questions? All I’m seeing is 5 mins of each Democrat senator talking about horrific and genuine abuse victims. All I’m hearing questions it’s just heart rending biased statements about things that could have happened.

There is NO evidence or WITNESSES.

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join