It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: shooterbrody

My life long friend didn't know about my assault until we were both in our thirties. Friends since we were 15. The assault happened before I met my friend.

There are still lots of things that happened to me when I was a child that I haven't told ANYONE about.

why? Shame and embarrassment mostly. Part of me is scared that my friend wont believe me or will act as if it isn't a big deal. I don't think I could be their friend if they did that and I just don't wont to risk it.

was that assault at a party you attended together?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: Grambler

And we wonder why people don't bring this information forward when it happens. Honestly with this much smoke move on grab the next person in line and get her approved. I'm sure she is so happy to have her life totally uprooted and judged by the likes of blind party followers.

And it was only a matter of time.

So by pointiung out when she lies its somehow a bad thing.

Just move on and take kavanaugh out, based only on an accusation.

And dont point out when the accuser lies.

Ridiculous.

link   
Have a coke and a lie....

link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Maybe you should have offered testimony to the Committee !!

😎

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: MisterSpock

She seems very obliging and credible to me. I think the GOP is going to regret this.

You think rejection of a credible nomination with an accusation that can't be proven won't rally the Republicans to go out an vote? Guess we'll find out

link   
a reply to: loam

Susan Collins will defect, Murkowski and Flake will not. It'll be a 50-50.

link   
They are still shovling bullsnip.

Polygraphs are not admissible in courts of law.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
If they interview the polygraph tester have him bring his equipment with him to test Kavanaugh too. Let's do this right.

link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: shooterbrody

My life long friend didn't know about my assault until we were both in our thirties. Friends since we were 15. The assault happened before I met my friend.

There are still lots of things that happened to me when I was a child that I haven't told ANYONE about.

why? Shame and embarrassment mostly. Part of me is scared that my friend wont believe me or will act as if it isn't a big deal. I don't think I could be their friend if they did that and I just don't wont to risk it.

My assumption would be that she went to this party with the only person she claims to have actually known....her friend.

Dont you think her friend would really wonder where she went if she just ditches and she is the only girl left there?

If you go to a party with one person you know, and that person leaves....do you just say meh....or do you ask them "where did you go" the next time you see them?

link   
This testimony about her fear of flying, yet her frequent flights for other reasons makes her seem less than credible. Either you are terrified to fly or you aren’t, I would think.
I know a guy who is terrified to fly, and when his wife convinced him to finally fly for a family vacation, when he got to the airport he freaked out and they didn’t get it go. It nearly caused a divorce because his wife was out the money for the flights and the cruise that she prepaid.

link   
Who's the guy on the right of her?

link   
It took them 7 weeks to provide the polygraph.
Democrat obstruction.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
The problem is, if any of the Republican men question her with any kind of force, they will be seen as bullies. They have an impossible task, imo.

Break is over.

If I was them I wouldn't give a flying leap about being accused of bullying. Ford and her lawyer dragged this out long enough. Time to get tough.

link   
Now she brings up the uproarious laughter again. The party itself may have been scary to her as a young sheltered girl, and she has imagined something that wasn't real, and over the years she has psychobabbled this into an excuse for every anxiety, phobia, and failure she has ever experienced.

If she isn't lying, she is mixed up and attributing partying and loud laughter with "an event" that just didn't happen the way she "remembers" it.

link   
A polygraph test was just added to the record.

I suppose next Maury will tell us who the father is.

Wow.

link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Who's the guy on the right of her?

Slimy democrat lawyer.
edit on 27/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: loam

Susan Collins will defect, Murkowski and Flake will not. It'll be a 50-50.

they will pick up a couple of dems

link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Her lawyer or one of them

link   

However, in Texas as most states, polygraph results are not admissible in criminal trials.

Although polygraphs are also called lie detectors, in reality a polygraph machine does not have any reliable capacity for detecting the truth or falsity of a statement.

www.brodenmickelsen.com...

link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: Grambler

And we wonder why people don't bring this information forward when it happens. Honestly with this much smoke move on grab the next person in line and get her approved. I'm sure she is so happy to have her life totally uprooted and judged by the likes of blind party followers.

Get real. She's been lying throughout this entire hearing and now she's crumbling. Nothing matches up. She deserves to be uprooted and judged for what she's done to an innocent man and his family.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join