It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: queenofswords
Ha! She flew in an airplane to D.C.

And she was hoping that the committee would come to her, but when she was offered that she declined?

Lies lies lies. But she'll fly if she knows it's for a vacation, what a lying sham.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Did she just say she had been meeting with various attorney and then decided to take a lie detector test?

Was she interviewing or being interviewed by these VARIOUS attorneys?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: MisterSpock

She seems very obliging and credible to me.

Color me surprised.

She's as credible as you are.

I think the GOP is going to regret this.

I think you've been wrong many times on this last year to be placing bets.

link   
Whose paying for those attorneys?

Eh?

Democratic slush fund?

Organizing for Action?

Or Onward Together?

link   

originally posted by: Grambler
So her lies about not being able to aattend the hearing because of flying was a lie.

In reality, seh was stalling for the dmeocrats, to drag this out longer.

Now if she is willing to make so obvious a lie to help the dems, how do we know she wouldnt lie about being 100% positive kavanaugh assaulted her?

..and if so, who was she talking to...

link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: Grambler

are you ever been in such a situation? are you are women? you look like an handsome guy but your comments are embarrassing. whats your problem? i don't get it. i have my trauma too (i was 7 or 8) and i can't even remember wich year it was. and if someone would ask me about, timeline and blabla, i would be lost. so, it never happens right? but it happens. and now mister holmes?

How dare you dane my comments embarrassing?

I am being quite reaosnable I feel.

It is quite a reaonable question as to how she can rememebr who was at the pafrty, but doesnt remember who basically saved her life in a twenty minute drive home.

The excuse Trauma works in mysterious ways so we cant question this is ansurd

link   
So much for being fearful of enclosed spaces....as long as it's for vacation.
edit on 27-9-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

link   
I'm starting to see the plan here... she's obviously been coached (not an issue in and of itself), but by using a soft-touch prosecutor she seems to be letting her guard down. She's offering information, which will trip her up if she's lying.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Now they're talking about "therapists".

She is a good example of a mental case to get the required sympathy.

LOL

💥🎻😃🎻💥

link   
The flying thing looks bad for her. Goes all over the world in an airplane, but then has a phobia about flying to Washington. Boy is that a whopper!

link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I see the cracks, but still think it wont be enough in the public debate. Only a few volleys left.
edit on 27-9-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

My life long friend didn't know about my assault until we were both in our thirties. Friends since we were 15. The assault happened before I met my friend.

There are still lots of things that happened to me when I was a child that I haven't told ANYONE about.

why? Shame and embarrassment mostly. Part of me is scared that my friend wont believe me or will act as if it isn't a big deal. I don't think I could be their friend if they did that and I just don't wont to risk it.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

are you ever been in such a situation? are you female? you look like an friendly guy but your comments are embarrassing. whats your problem? i don't get it. i have my trauma too (i was 7 or 8) and i can't even remember wich year it was. and if someone would ask me about, timeline and blabla, i would be lost. so, it never happens right? but it happens. and now mister holmes?

Wait, what? You don't remember what year you were 7 or 8? Blasey-Ford, is that you?

link   
multiple attempts to escape??

link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: Grambler
So she lies baout wantinng them to come to her, and says it was an unreaosnable request

Thats a lie, it was offered to her.

So she flew beforre as well, so her excuse for not wangting to flyu to be interviewed was a lie.

they are starting to pile up, arent they?

The democrat gods require that you believe her, no matter what.

Kavanaugh is guilty and must prove his innocence, the accuser doesn't have to prove anything.

Please adhere to the rules.

link   
a reply to: burntheships

If someone has a phobia of flying, then it would take some pretty solid sedation (or would be a horribly anxiety inducing trip) to fly over the Pacific, especially the south pacific where she says she has flown to for vacation...

I would ask her how she deals with her phobia, and if she has medication prescribed for it, or what techniques she uses to cope with the phobia...

link   

you are lost in the bubble.

link   
a reply to: loam

That will depend on Kavanaugh's performance. This is not a done deal.

Ooh, Grassley just pointed out the offer to come to her.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
So...Ford either called home from the party, which she doesn't admit or remember...OR, she got a ride from one of the other 3 - 4 kids she names at the party (obviously not Kav or Judge).

So the obvious ride home would be her best friend Leland Kaiser...yet, she doesn't mention it and best friend doesn't even remember the party or Kavanaugh.

Again...HOW/and by WHOM did she get home?

She is hiding the 20 minute ride home.
edit on 27-9-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Notice how "well prepared" she is for questions from Democrat Members of the Committee.

LOL and Grassley confirms they did offer to come to her !!!!

LOL 😃

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join