It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Ok so they've added another act to the circus. Will the democrats accept the outcome of the investigation they demanded?

No matter what the investigation shows it will not change any of their votes. They made up their minds with the nomination.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
The thing that strikes me, and I can not get out of my mind, is:

If she can not remember where the house was,
If she can not remember who took her there,
If she can not remember the date,
The Month,
The Year,
If she can not remember how she got home,

How can she possibly be 100% certain it was Kavanaugh?

It's the way Trauma works.

It was the summer of 1982 BTW, as per Dr. Ford's Testimony and Mark Judge's Memior .

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 28-9-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Identified

It's an investigation she is asking for so no one will make her turn over records. It's a circus.

She will be able to say she was victimized all over again by the FBI if they in any way question her version.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Exactly. The way trauma works is her testimony about who did it is ENTIRELY unreliable and should be discounted in the context of this particular case.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Identified

It's an investigation she is asking for so no one will make her turn over records. It's a circus.

She will be able to say she was victimized all over again by the FBI if they in any way question her version.

Which version, I believe she has 5 different versions out there.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Quadrivium
The thing that strikes me, and I can not get out of my mind, is:

If she can not remember where the house was,
If she can not remember who took her there,
If she can not remember the date,
The Month,
The Year,
If she can not remember how she got home,

How can she possibly be 100% certain it was Kavanaugh?

It's the way Trauma works.

It was the summer of 1982 BTW, as per Dr. Ford's Testimony about Mark Judge's Memior and Dr. Ford's account of seeing him work at Safeway.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

That's another thing. Her only real evidence is something she could have read in the Memior and then used to back up her story.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

They just had a democrat on Fox News saying they're happy there will be an investigation, but regardless of that republicans need to get rid of Kavanaugh and bring in a better nominee.

So, it's obvious, this will never end, until Kavanaugh is destroyed and out of the game.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

According to Ford it was leaked. Democrats blamed Republicans. Republicans then proved it had to be someone Ford trusted since the Democrats and her lawyers that the Democrats bought for her are the only ones who had it.

I'm of the mind she leaked it herself or at the least said something to someone that tipped off someone but everyone on the committee is using this as a political gotcha and aren't interested in the facts.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Exactly. The way trauma works is her testimony about who did it is ENTIRELY unreliable and should be discounted in the context of this particular case.

Nope. The who is usually accurate. The when and where is uncertain.

Ask Iraq.Afghan surviving vets who got blasted with IEDs on patrol.

No clue as to dates, days of the week or where on the map they were. They can tell you with precision the expression on their buddies face and who was in the vehicle when he bomb went off.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

According to Ford it was leaked. Democrats blamed Republicans. Republicans then proved it had to be someone Ford trusted since the Democrats and her lawyers that the Democrats bought for her are the only ones who had it.

According to Ford, she told friends on the beach and that is where the leak originated.

The Dems did not out her, though that is convenient rhetoric as long as facts aren't involved.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

IIRC it's her ex bf who says the scene she describes was something he was involved in with her.

Unfortunately for us all her "testimony" yesterday was so confusing and they never delved into anything of substance so I am not sure what the heck is going on with her Whelan-outed teen BF and connection to the two men and this incident.

I know that pretty much everyone is claiming they admitted to sexually assaulting her when I've seen nothing of the sort.

If the FBI does anything they need to get to the bottom of that.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Nope. The who is usually accurate. The when and where is uncertain.

Ask Iraq.Afghan surviving vets who got blasted with IEDs on patrol.

No clue as to dates, days of the week or where on the map they were. They can tell you with precision the expression on their buddies face and who was in the vehicle when he bomb went off.

Did Ford claim she sustained a concussive brain injury during this assault?
edit on 28-9-2018 by Identified because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
So, she goes to a party with her friend Leland and 3-4 boys at a house somewhere between her house and the country club. She has a beer and goes to the bathroom upstairs when she's accosted by two boys from the party. She manages to escape, runs out the front door and somehow gets home.

Question 1: Why did she leave her friend with rapists?

Question 2: Why didn't her friend go after her? It wasnt a large party so she would've been missed.

Seems odd. If at a small gathering a friend of mine disappeared, I'd look for them, ask them why they left, etc.

Just some thoughts.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yes, and there in lies the problem. When a judge is political, then they will rule, even when it clearly violates the law.

But the travel ban, as you put forth is not a good example of such. The idea, to ban travel for one religious group, is illegal. The country does not have a religious test in place, nor should it. To do such, would violate the First amendment.

Protecting the country is not a bad thing, but do we want such a protection if it will mean the loss of a few rights in the process, that is guaranteed by the highest law of the land. And should not the public words also allow for the context of creator of said policy be taken into consideration of such?

Initially it sounded good, the security of the country, however, the way it was done, and more specifically, the reasoning, in the mans very own words, presented a problem showing discrimination, that would violate a civil right in the country. In short US citizens could and were harmed by this law, and thus it was fought in court, each time, it did not pass judicial review until the third time and then it was determined it was legal.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Not necessarily true.

I'm an Iraq and Afghan veteran speaking from experience.

July 4th 2009, camp zerok Afghanistan.

And About 5 miles north of Ramadi Iraq may 5th or 6th...(was late in the evening) 2007...(my 2 incidents)

I can't tell you the names of everyone there...but I can describe in detail the events as they transpired.... and obviously as I just dis, when and where

The way the brain stores and recalls traumatic events varies from person to person....

A2D
edit on 28-9-2018 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Feltrick

In an email to the Senate Judiciary Committee on Saturday, Leland Ingham Keyser, a former classmate of Ford's at the Holton-Arms all-girls school in Maryland, said she doesn’t know Kavanaugh or remember being at the party with him.

“Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford,” lawyer Howard J. Walsh III of Bethesda, Md., conveyed in an email to the committee that was obtained by Fox News.

All five witnesses Dr. Ford places at scene have weighed in, now all but Ford say the incident didn’t happen.

LINK

In the fog of partisan rage and political posturing facts got set aside.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

According to Ford, she told friends on the beach and that is where the leak originated.

The Dems did not out her, though that is convenient rhetoric as long as facts aren't involved.

Oh she gave the friends on the beach her letter that was leaked?

So then she lied in her testimoy?

Cause she tetsified only her, her democratic congresswoman, and fienstein teams had that letter.

And it was leaked, so one of them did it.

But yes, you are right that fienstein threw her under the bus and vblamed ford and her firends for the leak

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Ford's attorney just said, "no artificial limits on time or scope" or I guess she ain't going along with no stinkin FBI investigation.

Kavanaugh says "he will continue to cooperate" with an FBI investigation.

edit on 28-9-2018 by Identified because: Additional info

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Ford's attorney just said, "no artificial limits on time or scope" or i guess she ain't going along with no stinking FBI investigation.

Good! That'll make this go a little faster.
edit on 28-9-2018 by djohn554 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: djohn554

Ford's attorney just said, "no artificial limits on time or scope" or i guess she ain't going along with no stinking FBI investigation.

Good! That'll make this go a little faster.

Seems to me that Katz is saying unless they do everything they want and investigate everything they want then they limited it and it's a sham. Unlimited from Ford could mean a forever investigation for all we know.

new topics

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join