It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Reaching out to the press she just said.

Everyone but the COPS!

link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Why did she not send the info when trump was going to make his first sc appointment?

was she ok with kavanauigh possibly being selected then?

This is SO damn obvious.

link   
I find it interesting that her statement now claims she doesn't remember how she met up with Kavanaugh when we know this will cover any sign in sheets at the Country Club because now she will just say she met him at the house or outside the Club.

link   
Still haven't seen a single shred of evidence that would prevent Kavanaugh's confirmation.

Tell her thanks,,, and then vote.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Damning statement!!!!!!!

She says that wanted her letter to make the senate consider this allegation before confirming her.

She then said she had to decide rather to come forward or not publicly.

But why in the hell didnt feinstein let the senate or the fbi know of fords allegations without releasing fords name!!

SO feinsteinm went against her wishes, and did not let the fbi and senate know of the allegations while keeping her name out of it.

Absoluitely disgusting on feinsteins part

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

She also said she told very few friends. Uh? I thought she had told no one. Even her best friend said she had never told her about this event.

I am eager to hear her questioned by a professional. I hope Rachel Mitchell doesn't wimp out.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I agree. Kavanaugh always had the cards stacked against him on this, so his job today will be the toughest of his life.

I get many of you think it's all an act- and it may well be- but on it's face, she isn't losing any points.

link   
She was upstairs for a reason. Rich kids are not psrtying in a house without a towel room or bathroom in the main part of the house, I suspect they partied but she prolly pissed because they turned her down.

link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Grambler

If she was telling the truth she would have went to the cops.

This can't be repeated enough.

Her comment just now was about stopping KAvanugh from sitting on the Scotus.

She still can, she is accusing Kavanaugh of a crime which there is no statute of limitations in the state, but she hasn't filed any report. Doesn't want to, apparently.

How is that not relevant to HER character?
edit on 27-9-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

link   
I wonder why she didn't send that effing letter to Feinstein in 2003.

Kavanaugh was first nominated to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit by President Bush in 2003. His confirmation hearings were contentious; they stalled for three years over charges of partisanship. Kavanaugh was ultimately confirmed to the D.C. Circuit in May 2006 after a series of negotiations between Democratic and Republican U.S. Senators

en.wikipedia.org...

Feinstein was serving at the time.

This snip is making me angry.

Getting away with this snip.

link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Still haven't seen a single shred of evidence that would prevent Kavanaugh's confirmation.

Tell her thanks,,, and then vote.

IMO thats what grassley did in his opener going over the timeline

link   
a reply to: face23785

Anyone that has ever had a full scope poly (i.e. for clearance purposes) knows that her 'polygraph' was absolute nonsense...

link   
a reply to: CADpro

Hahahahah priceless.

It literally amazes me how are people still supporting this.

How blind can one be to not see what this is all about.

link   
That woman is full of sh!t according to me. So fake broken voice and dramatic face expression. It took me a minute to sense her BS.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
oooo thats interesting

'' my email was hacked and people tried to email out as me recanting my story ''

she's a liar! just sealed it for me.

thats cover for her trying to back out

link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: ignorant_ape

She showed up and she is testifying under oath right now.

Yep she did, no doubt forced by Democrat lawyers....

ooo hacked emails... RUSSIA!

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
She said that she told nobody his name until the therapy session, but right before that she said her husband stated that he remembered her saying the name Brett Kavanaugh....already perjured.

And she said she told some friends in California. Holes. Holes everywhere. No wonder she wasn't ready before she was prepped by her lawyers, and they still screwed it up.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Vasa Croe

She also said she told very few friends. Uh? I thought she had told no one. Even her best friend said she had never told her about this event.

I am eager to hear her questioned by a professional. I hope Rachel Mitchell doesn't wimp out.

She wont wimp out...shes going to grill her and will have the entire time the GOP has to do it.

link   
I hope when this is over, Kavanaugh slaps a few defamation lawsuits around.

This is beyond ridiculous.

link   
Tried to watch it. I can't. That woman is so obviously full of crap. The whole time sniffling and holding back tears and yet not one tear nor one kleenex touches her nose.

Silly bunch of garbage.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join