It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PubertJohnston
So can I get $500k in a gofundme if I say Feinstein touched my 1 year old peepee in 1981? I mean I cant remember any details at all because I was 1, but I am sure it happened. Anyone who doesn't believe me obviously hates babies.

Good one. I BELIEVE YOU. My condolences you poor helpless child lol.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Looks like at least four need to be voted out of office.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IAMTAT

boo hoo if hes so innocent his family should have no problem standing by him. Whats the trouble with him and his family?
Is his wife leaving him?

Wow...Did you really just say that?

Right.

I have ZERO empathy for Kavenaugh complaining about how he is not being properly respected in the inquiry.

ZERO empathy for the BS about how it is hard on his family for him having to answer if he drank too much in college or inappropriately touched a woman.

Booo F*&ing hoo.

When Pres. Bill Clinton was trying to hide a CONSENSUAL Affair with Lewinksi?

And Kavenaugh and team investigating a REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION came across evidence of the affair?

Ken Starrs team discussed "respect for the office" and taking it easy on Clinton.

They said all they needed was for him to admit the indiscretion and move on.

KAVENAUGH was having NONE OF IT.

He wanted Pres. Clinton disgraced and humiliated under oath and on the record.

THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS KAVENAUGH AUTHORED HIMSELF AND DEMANDED PRESIDENT CLINTON BE ASKED UNDER OATH about a CONSENSUAL extra marital relationship UNRELATED to the REAL ESTATE transaction they were tasked to investigate.

If Monica Lewinsky says that you inserted a cigar into her vagina while you were in the Oval Ofiice area, would she be lying?

If Monica Lewinsky says that you had phone sex with her on approximately 15 occasions, would she be lying?

If Monica Lewinsky says that on several occasions in the Oval Office area, you used your fingers to stimulate her vagina and bring her to orgasm, would she be lying?

If Monica Lewinsky says that she gave you oral sex on nine occasions in the Oval Office area, would she be lying?

If Monica Lewinsky says that you ejaculated into her mouth on two occasions in the Oval Office area, would she be lying?

If Monica Lewinsky says that on several occasions you had her give you oral sex, made her stop, and then ejaculated into the sink in the bathroom of the Oval Office, would she be lying?

If Monica Lewinsky says that you masturbated into a trashcan in your secretary's office, would she by lying?

int.nyt.com...=1

Seriously.

Those are the Question he demanded Clinton be grilled about on camera and under oath.

Tell me again how it hurts his feelings being asked about excessive drinking or if he inappropriately touched a woman.

This guy feels ENTITLED to a seat at SCOTUS.
ELITE EAST COAST BOYS School. YALE COLLEGE. KISSING ASS his whole career.

GIVE IT TO ME!! You are NOT allowed to ask me questions!!!!

edit on 28-9-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Anyone who doesn't believe me obviously hates babies.

Psst... look at who's the supporting party of abortion. You're stating the obvious already. Just sayin'
So is it equally fair to speak in terms of 'the party of letting women choose' and 'the party of not not letting women choose'?

More like, we're the party of personal responsibility.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

You both are projecting your political bias upon reality. Both afraid to take another look, based upon new allegations. Not good enough.

The new allegations have already been hashed to death. Ramirez's dozen or so witnesses she gave couldn't corroborate her story and Swetnick isn't even trying. Swetnick's decided just to go on national television instead of going the legal route.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

boo hoo if hes so innocent his family should have no problem standing by him. Whats the trouble with him and his family?
Is his wife leaving him?

Right.

I have ZERO empathy for Kavenaugh complaining about how he is not being properly respected in the inquiry.

ZERO empathy for the BS about how it is hard on his family for him having to answer if he drank too much in college or inappropriately touched a woman.

Booo F*&ing hoo.

And Kavenaugh and team investigating a REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION came across evidence of the affair?

Ken Starrs team discussed "respect for the office" and taking it easy on Clinton.

THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS KAVENAUGH DEMANDED PRESIDENT CLINTON BE ASKED UNDER OATH about a CONSENSUAL extra marital relationship UNRELATED to the REAL ESTATE transaction they were tasked to investigate.

If Monica Lewinsky says that you inserted a cigar into her vagina while you were in the Oval Ofiice area, would she be lying?

If Monica Lewinsky says that you had phone sex with her on approximately 15 occasions, would she be lying?

If Monica Lewinsky says that on several occasions in the Oval Office area, you used your fingers to stimulate her vagina and bring her to orgasm, would she be lying?

If Monica Lewinsky says that she gave you oral sex on nine occasions in the Oval Office area, would she be lying?

If Monica Lewinsky says that you ejaculated into her mouth on two occasions in the Oval Office area, would she be lying?

If Monica Lewinsky says that on several occasions you had her give her oral sex, made her stop, and then ejaculated into the sink in the bathroom ofi” the Oval Office, would she be lying?

If Monica Lewinsky says that you masturbated into a trashcan in your secretary's office, would she by lying?

int.nyt.com...=1

Seriously.

Those are the Question he demanded Clinton be grilled about on camera and under oath.

Tell me again how it hurts his feelings being asked about excessive drinking or if he inappropriately touched a woman.

You sound like an angry, bitter guy. You're certainly in the fitting party.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: Deetermined

Looks like at least four need to be voted out of office.

Flake's safe because he's resigning and not planning on running again anyway. Manchin is a Democrat, so we have nothing to lose there. In the end, I don't think Collins and Murkowski are going to disappoint the party.

edit on 28-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

That seems like alot of effort. Can I just hire someone to tell me what they what my memories to be?

Yes, you can. It will cost you extra though, but a little extra green in the palm will get you whatever outcome you want. It is done all the time. I know somebody that knows somebody

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

You both are projecting your political bias upon reality. Both afraid to take another look, based upon new allegations. Not good enough.

Swetnick's decided just to go on national television instead of going the legal route.

Except the exact opposite.

His client is eager to testify or be interviewed by the FBI

twitter.com...
edit on 28-9-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well, the Dems got rewarded.

He thinks he gave them an inch, but it will be a mile.

link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Is his wife leaving him?

Right.

Booo F*&ing hoo.

THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS KAVENAUGH DEMANDED PRESIDENT CLINTON BE ASKED UNDER OATH about a CONSENSUAL extra marital relationship UNRELATED to the REAL ESTATE transaction they were tasked to investigate.

If Monica Lewinsky says that on several occasions you had her give her oral sex, made her stop, and then ejaculated into the sink in the bathroom ofi” the Oval Office, would she be lying?

int.nyt.com...=1

Seriously.

Lol, nice, attack the poster and not his post (which coincidentally is pretty damning for your boy).

link   

The new allegations have already been hashed to death. Ramirez's dozen or so witnesses she gave couldn't corroborate her story and Swetnick isn't even trying. Swetnick's decided just to go on national television instead of going the legal route.

Last I heard, neither of them are willing to make any statements under penalty of perjury, which is really all you need to know.

link   

originally posted by: Chance321

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So they want to put Kavanaugh and his family through yet ANOTHER week of hell?

How is that right?

It's not! Enough is enough! They knew about these allegations for over six freaking weeks and said nothing! They want to investigate someone, investigate her (Ford), feinstein, booker. I'm sure the FBI would find some interesting things there. But on Judge Kavanaugh? No. Is this what we've come to? You don't need silly things like proof or witnesses just an allegation to ruin a man and his family.

I'd like to see an FBI investigation into how Fiendstein, Dems and Katz used & abused Ford by hiding her letter from the FBI and Judiciary committee for six weeks, publicly outed her, leaked her letter, didn't tell Ford of Grassley's letter/offer to interview her in private in her home...and how Fiendstein selected Ford's 'FREE' Soros lawyer for her.

edit on 28-9-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

It was their team so it is OK. Karma.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Is his wife leaving him?

Right.

Booo F*&ing hoo.

int.nyt.com...=1

Seriously.

You hear sound while reading.
That is called auditory hallucinations.
You're certainly in the fitting party.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

How can you miss that this is obviously a politically timed stalling tactic?

Or, is it that you didn't miss it, you just don't care, because it's a political move you approve of?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Avenatti is full of crap and didn't realize how much of a sordid background Julie Swetnick had when he brought her forward. After everything started coming out, they both started back tracking. Trust me when I say that Avenatti is all for show and has absolutely nothing of substance. He's an attention whore who doesn't care how big of a fool he makes of himself.
edit on 28-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

a reply to: texasgirl

My understanding is that they get one week max to have the FBI investigate whatever they can come up with and then it comes to an end. Lindsey Graham just confirmed.

Why do we keep giving in to them? They had several chances to investigate before the hearing!

Because midterms are coming up and they can't lose votes. That's what this is all about.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Flake, Manchin, Collins and Murkowski all had a private pow-wow together last night.

I would highly encourage you to rephrase that... some people might get the wrong idea. You know, like boof, fffffffourth of July and devil's triangle.......

A2D

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

How can you miss that this is obviously a politically timed stalling tactic?

Or, is it that you didn't miss it, you just don't care, because it's a political move you approve of?

Stalling is part of it, though the act of stalling is a tradition of SC proceedings since 2016 so I don't know why anyone would be surprised or upset by it (in fact it should be taken as a the de-facto approach for the other side henceforth). Granted, if the Republican's had actually not nominated someone with past skeletons there wouldn't be anything for the Democrats to stall with, so really when you look at it form that angle it's all the Republican's fault for nominating someone with sexual assault allegations against them as opposed to a squeaky clean choirboy like Gorsuch.

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join