It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Went to couples therapy because she wanted a second front door in her house....due to Kavanaugh experience.

This IS the Twilight Zone. Unfreakingbelieveable!

link   
This is BS.
I don;t believe for a second that anyone would be that emotionally unstable, hardly able to speak without whimpering, 36 years after the event - having gone on to a career in psychology.

What a clown show.

Oh, here we go... full on 'crying' with no tears...and 'crying' at all the wrong points too.
edit on 27/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
did she just forget about the 2012 report were she told this story to the magazine?
edit on 27-9-2018 by Guyfriday because: sorry miss the year

link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: neo96
Apparently Ford wasn't too affected.

She married.

She should have kept it to herself if she wasn't raped.
I asked this question earlier, WAS SHE RAPED?

I do not think she has claimed this

link   
Why did she not send the info when trump was going to make his first sc appointment?

was she ok with kavanauigh possibly being selected then?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

She is not helping women. It angers me that she comes here with this baby voice and claims she is still suffering as a victim and needs to be coddled by everyone around her.

link   
I wonder how her story will hold up under questioning when, hopefully, the lawyer brings up the fact that two other men have come forward saying each thinks he is actually the one who was the guy who allegedly did the deeds she is alleging occurred.

So far her reading of the letter hasn’t swayed me...it’s going to take some actual corroboration or evidence to move the needle for me away from democrat-designed political hitjob.

link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Why does penetration need to take place before its considered an assault? Dont be riduculous. Any unwanted sexual advances and touching is sexual assault.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: neo96

She is not crying. She is just upset. Nothing like making up your mind in the first thirty seconds though.

Yeah you know all about that, you pegged K as guilty the second that letter was released. It's only cool if the split second decision benefits your ideals, right?

link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Why did she not send the info when trump was going to make his first sc appointment?

why didnt she speak when he was appointed to the appeals court?

link   
She said that she told nobody his name until the therapy session, but right before that she said her husband stated that he remembered her saying the name Brett Kavanaugh....already perjured.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Better question is why she didn't bring it up in 2003, and again 3 years later when Kavanugh was finally confirmed.

link   

originally posted by: Identified

She is not helping women. It angers me that she comes here with this baby voice and claims she is still suffering as a victim and needs to be coddled by everyone around her.

Yep, the baby voice is pathetic.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

That is a very valid question!

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: shooterbrody
oh boy
she read her statement
hasnt that story changed?

Well...her written one for the polygraph says 4 boys and 2 girls....maybe she was including herself as one of the 2?

that is what I was attempting to bring up

so which story is true?
surely the gun for hire from arizona will ask about this?

In my opinion the polygraph is garbage. They didn't ask her any specific questions. Basically all they asked was if her statement was truthful. They didn't specify which statement. They could've had her write a statement that the sky was blue and asked her if her statement was truthful.

link   

originally posted by: Identified

If you had to deal with death threats along with revictimization, I am sure your voice would reflect your emotions too.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

She showed up and she is testifying under oath right now.

link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME?

She brought up Kavanaugh because one day he might be on the Supreme Court? WHAT????????????????????????

Like no crap....that was weird !

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I was thinking the same thing. She seems emotionally unstable or over-acting, neither of which does her any favors. The baby voice is what is annoying me the most so far.

link   
She is admitting her motive was to STOP K's SC confirmation.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join