It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Democrats are still trying today!

They can't seem to stop their own self destruction.

More demands before the committee votes.

They are the single most disgusting collection of human being in human history. Utter trash.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Spartacus wont say yes or no!

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Ha...11 yes 8 no...booker and Harris refused to vote.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

That was Mitchell's main purpose, yes. She was there to prevent the GOP side from making a major gaffe in the questioning phase with Ford that could have given the Dems a major PR victory, and it worked.

I don't think it was a weasel move by the GOP. Even without Mitchell, they didn't have to ask her any questions in that hearing if they didn't want to. It was a calculated risk to bring in outside counsel to do it for them, and in the end, it seems likely to have paid off for them.
edit on 28-9-2018 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

That guy is such a tool.
Only slightly less so that Farticus Whitehouse.

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Ha...11 yes 8 no...booker and Harris refused to vote.

Those two morons actually think they have a shot at the Presidency. :cool
Another moment where they 'take a stand' when there is no downside.

I wonder if they will do the same if Collins and Murkowski vote no on the floor vote...? I very much doubt it... total frauds.
edit on 28/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

That guy is such a tool.

He knows how serious assault against women are, because he has sexually assaulted a woman.

Why wont all of the dems call for an fbi investigation into booker?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
LOL...now all the butthurt dems are walking out.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

That guy is such a tool.

He knows how serious assault against women are, because he has sexually assaulted a woman.

Why wont all of the dems call for an fbi investigation into booker?

because all the other dems would stand up and say "I am booker".

link   
OMG. Hirono and others just walked out in protest.
Fresh diapers and formula will be served outside the hearing room.

link   
Ther dems are walking out.

Poor folks are taking there ball and going home!

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This entire hearing was nothing but total laziness on the part of the No Voters whether they were Reps or Dems.

If you are a Senator and you have a Constitutionally idiological reason why you believe someone should not sit on SCOTUS then you do the job for which you have been elected, and you get off your butt and you put together a cogent case to show why he wouldn't be a good judge.

Instead they took rumors, social media posts, emotional appeals that were handed to them by the accuser, and did no fact checking because that was easy to do. There was no need to sift through court cases, read legal essays or interview Constitutional scholars. Just run with the emotion and take your check and get reelected and do nothing for 6 more years.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Thought I had found a link for todays hearing...
It was CNN commentator going on about how bad Kav. did and all praises for Ford...
These People are Stupid.

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I am not surprised that Harris refused to vote.

I checked some of the Committee's twitters last night to see what kind of response they were getting. Harris was getting SLAMMED. She put up a petition asking her supporters to sign a petition against Kavanaugh. The response was overwhelming criticizing Harris. These seemed to be former fans, because many said they were removing her from their list.

link   
Feinstein is lying again stating that Republicans refuse to talk to Ramirez and Swetnick, when in reality, the two women have refused to speak to the Judiciary Committee altogether.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Senator Feinstein off the cliff again.

Game Over ✅

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Feinstein blathering on saying they didnt know the republicans were invetsigating jduger keyser, etc.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
OMG. Hirono and others just walked out in protest.
Fresh diapers and formula will be served outside the hearing room.

Oh that is so beautiful.
Having shown their utter corruption and cheating nature, they are now showing their weakness, crying and going home.
Pathetic.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Geez Mrs. FrankenFinstein!
I wonder why he "yelled at democrats" and "accused democrats".
Really?!?
he was "belligerent"....REALLY?
I must have watched something else.
Someone please vote her out.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
Feinstein is lying again stating that Republicans refuse to talk to Ramirez and Swetnick, when in reality, the two women have refused to speak to the Judiciary Committee altogether.

Feinstein is evil.

Committee staff receives statement from Julie Swetnick, represented by Mr. Avenatti.
· Committee staff responds asking that Ms. Swetnick be made available for an interview with committee staff. Mr. Avenatti returns an email, but does not respond to this request.
· Committee staff follows up with Mr. Avenatti twice more asking that Ms. Swetnick be made available for an interview.
· Committee investigative staff questions Judge Kavanaugh a third time this week on the allegations contained in the statement provided by Mr. Avenatti, along with any anonymous allegations made by a purported resident of San Diego.
· Committee investigative staff spoke with a friend of Ms. Swetnick about her allegations and any related information. The friend indicated that Ms. Swetnick had never previously mentioned either Judge Kavanaugh or this alleged incident.

Summary of Actions by Chairman Grassley and the Senate Judiciary Committee Related to Allegations Made and Disputed Regarding Judge Brett Kavanaugh

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join