It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's good news. Flaky Flake is still undecided. Nothing from Collins or Murkowski yet? I know they aren't on the committee, but their vote is going to be important in the Senate confirmation vote.

edit on 27-9-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I only caught a few snippets today. I caught Kamala Harris. Never liked her, like her even less now. She better not run for president.

Why did they keep asking him to ask the FBI to do an investigation? Over and over? Multiple senators.

I found it to be senseless. His answers to it made sense to me. He'll go along with whatever the senate wants him to do. He's already had 6 FBI investigations.

Without the Partisan BS "That's a Dem for you..yuck yuck." ( I hate just about every congressman/senator Democrat or Republican-in my mind Ted Cruz is no better than Feinstein or Kamala Harris) will someone tell me logically why they did that?
edit on 27-9-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

Editing to add...I realize they Dragged Kavanaughs name through the mud, but how can anyone say they ruined his life? He's worked in the freaking whitehouse for like 8 years and traveled all over the world with Bush, he's richer than any of us will ever be, he's a succesful judge. If he was to retire today, he'd be more succesful than all of us on ATS combined. I don't think you can ruin that. He's also got a good marriage, great family. He's not ruined.
edit on 27-9-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

link   
Thomas Wictor on what Allyssa Milano was up to today (at Fiendstien's invite):
twitter.com...

link   

originally posted by: favouriteslave
Shame on all of you. If you've never been a victim you would not know what it's like and what you can and can't remember. I was 3-5. It took me 20 years to say something and it was very hard to remember a lot of things. I pretended it wasn't even me for a long time. By the time I was 25 I was asking myself a lot of questions. I worked to put myself through some counseling on a sliding scale.

If you're not a victim you don't know

Shame on all of you

Both are 100% are telling the truth but only one has taken a polygraph

But IO am tired of being told shame on me for asking questions.

Where have I been disrespectful?

I defended ford the whole time, thought she came out quite well.

Hell i poisted a 20 minute youtube video linked on here saying that.

But I dont think we shouldnt be able to ask any questuions.

I have no doubt that trauma can make memory very fuzzzy and sporatic.

For example, she doesnt rememebr who gave her the 15 or so minute ride hime and saved her from being raped. Thats seems strange but I can believe that.

But then how can we trust that same memeory to be 100% sure that it was kavanaugh who she only met like one other time?

And yet we are told that to even ask questions like that is shameful.

and as to the polygraph, they prove nothing, and depending on who administered it can be very biased.

And she may believe her story and be wrong, him as well. So what does the test prove?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Strate8

Is that Sybil or is it Sibyl ?

😎

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: favouriteslave

As everyone agreed in the hearing (including Kavanaugh himself) accusers must be heard. Victims must be heard.

But not all Accusers are Victims which is why we have due process.

Blassey Ford has not ever filed a criminal complaint (that we know of) against Kavanaugh and that is the start of the process. Any good attorney who is truly representing their clients interests instead of a larger political purpose would have advised that.

When one has the advice of council but still does not follow due process it should rightfully question their credibility.

Again, not all Accusers are Victims and that is why due process serves such an important role.

link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Agreed. I laugh at fart jokes because I'm an immature 32 year old male....not because I'm nervous.

A2D

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
BOB CORKER just tweeted he is a YES.

I don't know how any of them can vote no now, and allow a man's life and career to be destroyed this way. If they do, how long until their opposition uses the same dirty tactics to destroy them?

Everything you did in high school or in life is fair game, just need an accuser to come forward with any allegation, no evidence or corroboration necessary!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Yep , Her " Day Of Fame " Will be OVER Tomorrow.........Piff !
edit on 27-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
I only caught a few snippets today. I caught Kamala Harris. Never liked her, like her even less now. She better not run for president.

Why did they keep asking him to ask the FBI to do an investigation? Over and over? Multiple senators.

I found it to be senseless. His answers to it made sense to me. He'll go along with whatever the senate wants him to do. He's already had 6 FBI investigations.

Without the Partisan BS "That's a Dem for you..yuck yuck." ( I hate just about every congressman/senator Democrat or Republican-in my mind Ted Cruz is no better than Feinstein or Kamala Harris) will someone tell me logically why they did that?

to delay.

Its the same reason they sat on the allegation for 6 weeks.

They desperately want to drag this out until after the midterms.

So they arent trying to get to the truth, there staregy was to say give in and demand an fbi investigation into yourself, or else you must have something to hide.

And if he would say yes and it would happen, then more anonymous accusations would keep coming and coming, and each one would make the dems tell him to call for an fbi investigation or he is hiding something.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Because, if the democrats can delay his nomination, they are hoping after the midterms they will have the majority in the senate, which means kavanaugh, does not have a prayer, to be a serene court judge... Instead they can nominate a democrat..

That’s the goal folks, if anyone thinks the democrats care about ford, you need to do research on the leak. Yet I am beginning to question everything now, I think it’s more sinister now.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Yep , Her " Day Of Fame " Will be OVER Tomorrow.........Piff !

And her eternal reign in infamy will begin!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: favouriteslave

Balls. 🙄

link   

originally posted by: Bicent

Because, if the democrats can delay his nomination, they are hoping after the midterms they will have the majority in the senate, which means kavanaugh, does not have a prayer, to be a serene court judge... Instead they can nominate a democrat..

That’s the goal folks, if anyone thinks the democrats care about ford, you need to do research on the leak. Yet I am beginning to question everything now, I think it’s more sinister now.

But he was never going to do it. It makes him look stupid and if they want it they should do it. It's logically, a bad stall tactic. Making the senators look bad. They have to know that? Instead of asking a real question they kept asking him to have the FBI investigate himself. I never heard something so stupid. LOL

link   
a reply to: ausername

At least she's got that fat gofundme to fall back on...now if she could only use all those degrees to figure out how the damned thing works.....

A2D

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I don't think they thought it would get to this.

They thought he'd withdraw his name.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
a reply to: ausername

At least she's got that fat gofundme to fall back on...now if she could only use all those degrees to figure out how the damned thing works.....

A2D

She might need it for future legal expenses when the democrats abandon her.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I don't think they thought it would get to this.

They thought he'd withdraw his name.

It's the same thing with Hillary and the Benghazi hearings. The Hearings actually made Hillary look better. These questions be the Democractic Senators, like Kamala Harris, made Kavanaugh look better.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: favouriteslave
Shame on all of you. If you've never been a victim you would not know what it's like and what you can and can't remember. I was 3-5. It took me 20 years to say something and it was very hard to remember a lot of things. I pretended it wasn't even me for a long time. By the time I was 25 I was asking myself a lot of questions. I worked to put myself through some counseling on a sliding scale.

If you're not a victim you don't know

Shame on all of you

Both are 100% are telling the truth but only one has taken a polygraph

Really? So I should be ashamed because I don't think Brett Kavanaugh is guilty of what he has been accused of?

I have heard this crap over and over all day long and you know what? I've been a victim of worse than what Ford claims happened to her. So, should I still be ashamed that I don't think Kavanaugh is guilty?

I have never fit the "victim" profile and I never talk about what I endured, but today I found out how much my "victimhood" means to anyone. I found out you can only really be a victim of something if you believe every single claim of every single accuser WHO IS A DEMOCRAT.

Dare to mention things like, "presumption of innocence" or "lack of corroboration" and suddenly everyone just ignores that I just stated that I too was a victim of sexual abuse and physical abuse.

I have NEVER worn my victimhood on my sleeve. But no one believes me when I dare say that not all victims are defined by things that happened to them decades ago.

Remember, you said "unless you are a victim you would not know".

Go ahead, tell me I should be ashamed again.

Oh yah, I have also been accused of crimes that I didn't commit. So yah, I kinda know how both sides might feel.

Yet still I would want some verifiable EVIDENCE before I go destroying a man's reputation over a 36 yr old allegation that no one seems to be able to corroborate.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Well, these people are not like us, common sense wise I guess. Having him agree with a fbi investigation will make it easier for the democrats to debate towards a fbi investigation. To. Be honest, kavanaugh, did not deal with those questions well, if I was facing the people that accused me of rape, I would have fought back a little harder, but I am being a jerk for judging him, I could not imagine his mind right now..

new topics

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join