It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Why didnt they ask her what the two were wearing?

She described the lay out of the house, the furniture in it, down to what tvs and radios were in what rooms......

So surely she should have been able to tell us what two men who were laughing while they assaulted her were wearing.......

Infact they didnt ask her a lot of questions because they knew that if they did they were caught out..........

You know........like.......WHO PICKED U UP DIRECTLY after you were just assaulted.......shouldnt you know that?

I can answer all how her and her supporters would have answered every single question like this that would have been asked.

"She doesnt remember because of trauma"

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

They've given mixed signals and are considered 'swing votes', but I think Manchin would be unlikely to meet with them under these circumstances if he were a definite 'no'. That leads me to think that he's on the fence and the other three may be leaning on him to vote in favor.

edit on 27-9-2018 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

link   
CNN and MSNBC really pouring it on.

Desperate and angry.

LOL

😃

link   

She described the lay out of the house, the furniture in it, down to what tvs and radios were in what rooms......

So surely she should have been able to tell us what two men who were laughing while they assaulted her were wearing.......

Infact they didnt ask her a lot of questions because they knew that if they did they were caught out..........

You know........like.......WHO PICKED U UP DIRECTLY after you were just assaulted.......shouldnt you know that?

Yeah, pretty strange she remembers all those other little details but cant seem to figure out the exact house, date or how she got home.

I would think you would remember such things given her stated experience. Just my opinion and the opinion of a Female Friend who had been sexually assaulted before. She told me: " I remember every detail of what happened to me, still do".

I understand everyone's experience is different, but you tend to remember watershed days in your life.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I can answer all how her and her supporters would have answered every single question like this that would have been asked.

"She doesnt remember because of trauma"

Youre exactly right.........

I half expected after the 100000s "have you ever passed out from drinking too much" for BK to say "I dont remember it was traumatizing"

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: pavil

Considering we do not know her or her history, just some lady we just met on tv, I think learning where she works which is oddly close to AHEM, “CIA” and looking at her lineages, the answers may come easier to mind. One of the wisest people I ever met said and I quote. “Sometimes most times, what comes to mind first, is not the truth”.

edit on 27-9-2018 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2018 by Bicent because: Getting to far ahead

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
CNN and MSNBC really pouring it on.

Desperate and angry.

LOL

😃

On CNN earlier someone said something like Kavanaugh was acting like a guilty man, acting just like Trump.

Yep, they're having fun with it.

And I'm sure they will for a while longer.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
On another note, this really really did expose these leftist politicians.......

But ESPECIALLY Booker, and Feinstien (sp) , she had no excuse and stammered like hell when she got caught in that lie.

She made a statement after , saying AGAIN, no one from my team or I leaked it.......

But somehow still has no answer how, if they were the ONLY ONES who had the letter, how the media got it........

She really needs to be brought up on charges, this HAS to be conspiracy and obstruction at the very least

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
dbl
edit on 9/27/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

She doesn't know because of her cold medicine.

I'm sure she'll come up with that overnight.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Shame on all of you. If you've never been a victim you would not know what it's like and what you can and can't remember. I was 3-5. It took me 20 years to say something and it was very hard to remember a lot of things. I pretended it wasn't even me for a long time. By the time I was 25 I was asking myself a lot of questions. I worked to put myself through some counseling on a sliding scale.

If you're not a victim you don't know

Shame on all of you

Both are 100% are telling the truth but only one has taken a polygraph

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: favouriteslave

So? If you were paying attention, I don't think very many of us have said there's nothing at all to what she's said only that we don't believe Kavanaugh had anything to do with it.

Ford's trauma is being used to further a political end and this is disgusting.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The entire nature of this is obviously grotesque.

But here is one thing I wanted to focus on.

The nature of this makes the investigation into the accuser near impossible.

To grill her over her character or credibility would be considered victim shaming.

However you can go at the accused full barrel.

So lets look at the idea of yearbooks.

Kavanaugh was grilled over hi yearbook (very dumb btw)

Yet apprently fords yearbook shows her and her friends may have been quite the boozehounds.

Imagine the anger that people would have had if questions about fords yearbook and drinking habits had been aksed.

"Have you ever blacked out drunk? Do you have a problem with booze?"

How well would she have held up under those quetsions?

Instead all anyone can do is play defense on the accuser, but have total offense in the accused.

SO the only person it seemed was aggressively going after the accusers narrtive was kavanaugh.

I applaud the treating ford with respect by noth sides, and detest the absolute disgrace that was the dems going after kavanaugh

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

On another note, this really really did expose these leftist politicians.......

But ESPECIALLY Booker, and Feinstien (sp) , she had no excuse and stammered like hell when she got caught in that lie.

She made a statement after , saying AGAIN, no one from my team or I leaked it.......

But somehow still has no answer how, if they were the ONLY ONES who had the letter, how the media got it........

She really needs to be brought up on charges, this HAS to be conspiracy and obstruction at the very least

They both looked terrible.

Never foget while you listen to booker prattle on about all the damage women suffer, he is an admitted sexual assaulter.

why wont he call for an fbi investigation into himself?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Both are 100% are telling the truth but only one has taken a polygraph

So did the woman who accused the Duke Lacrosse players of gang rape......................and she passed...........

Then she confessed to lying about the whole thing.........

It blows my mind the amount of people who think polygraphs are an end all be all..........also, she was only asked 2 TWO questions, that is DEFINITELY not a thorough polygraph or enough to even get a baseline......

3rd , most of us here actually watched the whole thing..........all of it........so its not like were just coming on here off a news ticker.........

What you SHOULD be pissed off about, is the left using this woman as a pawn and leaking her info when she EXPRESSLY asked for it to remain under wraps
edit on 9/27/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
BOB CORKER just tweeted he is a YES.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

That’s why this character assassination, is so evil. Yet I digress this is very easy bait to derail this topic. Yet so many victims and my condolences to them all, are the quickest to believe this. I digress, as citizens of America, nothing today in D.C happened that strengthen our nation. It weakened it. It’s bigger much bigger than accusations of rape and assault and gang rapes etc. much bigger..

edit on 27-9-2018 by Bicent because: Ipad

link   
a reply to: Grambler

why wont he call for an fbi investigation into himself?

Because it would eff up his presidential run in 2020

link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: ausername

I think the string of fart jokes now has to do with how nervous this is making people. People turning to humor as an emergency escape when something is so bad may speak to that.

McCarthyism was on clear display today with all its ugliness front and center.

Yes, I agree. This will be a black eye on our history and will be often mentioned in future history books as a moment of shame.

If it works and it likely will, they will keep doing it. We are living in a Jerry Springer world where there is no honor and no shame.

While I agree with the sentiment of your evaluation in this entire matter I must, unfortunately, wholeheartedly disagree with your assessment of the alleged "fart jokes".
That # is just funny, sometimes.

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join