It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Agree, and I believe that today was the rare kind of inescapable day that will be remembered discussed, reviewed, debated and even haunting for many decades and generations into the future, although there will be a great many that will wish it would just go away.

It was that kind of day, though many may not realize it yet.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

I don't think you get how this works. You have to prove you didn't fart. Let's ask the FBI to open an investigation shall we....

A2D

That's right, and if you don't want the FBI to investigate your colon, then you must have something hidden in there ... like maybe all those hamsters you abused.

Prove you don't.

link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: vinifalou

I will leave it to the fbi to decide if an investigation is needed.

And they have already said it's not. They already answered that question.

link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
a reply to: Deetermined

Instead of relying on that sort of thing, let's have a formal complaint to the police and an investigation. If Kavanaugh is formally charged with rape by police in Maryland, that will scuttle his confirmation.

LOL!!! So.... why didn't they do that FIRST?
Because it was a publicity stunt, that is all.

link   

Kamala Harris just asked a very good question. She asked Kavanaugh if he had watched Prof. Ford's testimony before the committee and he said "No."

She wanted to leave it there but he added that he "intended to" and that he had been "preparing my own testimony".

As far as I'm concerned, this is not good for Kavanaugh. I think an innocent man would have watched the testimony with a great deal of attention. I think a guilty man would shy away from the recitation of details he was already very familiar with and trying to sweep under the rug.

If it is a lie what difference does it make to watch it before you tell YOUR story?
Your story is the only thing that will have to be told. No one can prepare for stuff anyway that you don't know already.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
a reply to: avgguy

How many farts did you make that night mr kavanaugh!?

A2D

Have you or Mr. Judge, in your knowledge, ever lit a fart?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
One interesting bit of news floating around is that Murkowski, Flake and Collins had a private meeting with Democrat Joe Manchin earlier tonight to discuss the nomination. That might be a good sign for Kavanaugh, especially that a Democrat is even willing to have that meeting right now with the final vote possible as soon as this weekend.

I don't know about that.

Weren't those some of the R's that expressed concerns with voting tomorrow?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

proof?

If they did say it then that's , that.

The FBI has no jurisdiction. It would require the White House to initiate one as part of this confirmation as the crime itself is not in the FBI perview.

Police have told Ford and told her they can investigate if she files a report. She has refused to do so.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Why didnt they ask her what the two were wearing?

She described the lay out of the house, the furniture in it, down to what tvs and radios were in what rooms......

So surely she should have been able to tell us what two men who were laughing while they assaulted her were wearing.......

Infact they didnt ask her a lot of questions because they knew that if they did they were caught out..........

You know........like.......WHO PICKED U UP DIRECTLY after you were just assaulted.......shouldnt you know that?
edit on 9/27/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

They did answer that question, but it wasnt the answer that the left wanted, so they kept on asking until the right one is given

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Anyone catch THIS today?
twitter.com...

Sheila Jackson-Lee & Ford's attorney...Follow the Money.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well done ATS'ers!!!!!!
We might not agree all the time but we handled this one like champs (think all the beer helped).
Good job and YOU make me HAPPY to be part of ATS........ummmm.....nope, I just need to pee again.

Seriously, good job to all involved.
Thanks for keeping me updated when I could not watch myself. Much appreciated.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Do I Not Have Eyes To See ?
Lips to Speak ?
Ears to Hear ?
A Butt to Scratch when Called For ?

The F.B.I. Has Absolutely NOTHING to Do here in this Roman Circus .

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Anyone catch THIS today?
twitter.com...

What if the note said "We're #ed I'm outta here"

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Agree, and I believe that today was the rare kind of inescapable day that will be remembered discussed, reviewed, debated and even haunting for many decades and generations into the future, although there will be a great many that will wish it would just go away.

It was that kind of day, though many may not realize it yet.

Today, was the kind of day that proves the barbarians are at our gates.

edit on 27-9-2018 by Bicent because: Oops

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Kamala Harris just asked a very good question. She asked Kavanaugh if he had watched Prof. Ford's testimony before the committee and he said "No."

She wanted to leave it there but he added that he "intended to" and that he had been "preparing my own testimony".

As far as I'm concerned, this is not good for Kavanaugh. I think an innocent man would have watched the testimony with a great deal of attention. I think a guilty man would shy away from the recitation of details he was already very familiar with and trying to sweep under the rug.

If it is a lie what difference does it make to watch it before you tell YOUR story?
Your story is the only thing that will have to be told. No one can prepare for stuff anyway that you don't know already.

It's actually the opposite of what he said. An innocent man can rely on the truth. A guilty man would need to listen to his accuser and formulate a story to rebut.

Now I should mention ipsedixit has said he has no problem with the Democrats using a smear campaign and approves of it. He believes by any means necessary is fine, even if it destroys an innocent man.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Anyone catch THIS today?
twitter.com...

I saw that. the body language on both of them......they wanted no one to see that "transaction"

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Thanks ya'll...now I have the song baby shark na na na naa with someone farting the tune.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I think the string of fart jokes now has to do with how nervous this is making people. People turning to humor as an emergency escape when something is so bad may speak to that.

McCarthyism was on clear display today with all its ugliness front and center.

Yes, I agree. This will be a black eye on our history and will be often mentioned in future history books as a moment of shame.

If it works and it likely will, they will keep doing it. We are living in a Jerry Springer world where there is no honor and no shame.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Not if the Democrats win. The victor always writes the history. If they win the culture war BK will go down as a rapist and it will be a great moment where good triumphed over evil.

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join