It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Slow process, but yeah. I still have to take frequent breaks, but I'm getting better at that.

Just one more thing that couldn't kill this old redneck.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: TheRedneck

Thanks for the thread.

I also learned to tell my 14 year old sister not to righty anything inside jokes in her year book or it could be used to prove she is a rapist in the future.

Better tell her to keep a calender of her every move too, you know just in case evidence is required.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I learned it is ok to like beer and I LIKE BEER.
But the real question that needs to be asked.......
Does TheRedNeck like beer?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
a reply to: Wardaddy454

The main question is, "Did the events happen as described or not?" So far there is no police investigation.

patch.com...

Montgomery County Police have said the department has no knowledge of Swetnick's accusation. Furthermore, officials last week said in a statement that unless a complaint is filed with the department, they will not conduct an investigation into the accusations.

"The Department recognizes that victims of sexual assault may not want to involve law enforcement and/or initiate a criminal investigation, and we respect that position," the statement read. "The Department, however, stands prepared to assist anyone who reports being the victim of a sexual assault."

So she is free and clear to make up whatever she wants, with the accused no way to dispute the claims.

That's not how the justice system works.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

That's what the circus is for...to detract from the leak. Was it Cruz that grilled Feinstein on it? I don't remember.

Either way, I would absolutely LOVE a bargain...

Reopen a background check on Kav....
IF AND ONLY IF
The FBI also gets to investigate the leak of those confidential statements and letters......

Would the Dems agree?

A2D

I don't think there needs to be a bargain. I think the FBI can investigate that on order of the council or the president, correct?

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
I just find it hard to believe the incompetence of the Dems. It's like they all read from the same spreadsheet of questions to ask.

But the genius is with almost total control of the msm and the culture, they will just use all the cleebreties lat night shows and media outlets to tell everyone how great they were in proving kavanaugh was guilty.

And millions of people that didnt watch the hearings will agree

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

a reply to: Deetermined

Here is part of what Julie Swetnick had to say:

The most disturbing part of Swetnick’s allegations regards the “gang rape” she alleges occurred at parties where Kavanaugh and Judge were present. She alleges that Judge, Kavanaugh, and others would “‘spike’ the ‘punch’” at parties “so as to cause girls to lose their inhibitions and their ability to say ‘No.’” They would target particular girls, and if the girls became very drunk or disoriented, they would be gang raped by a ‘train’ of numerous boys.”

www.vox.com...

She continues: “I have a firm recollection of seeing boys lined up outside rooms at many of those parties waiting for their ‘turn’ with a girl inside the room. These boys included Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh.”

Swetnick says that in 1982, she was a victim of such a “train” rape where Judge and Kavanaugh were “present,” but she does not say that they participated.

As far as "bias" goes, I would say that I am partisan. I would oppose a Trump appointee on principle. It strikes me as being impossible for someone to be nominated in an nonpartisan way. There is always a political agenda. In Kavanaugh's case, I believe Trump thinks that Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court might assist in shielding him from impeachment, because of Kavanaugh's opinion that a serving president should not be indicted. Indictment is a possible prelude to an impeachment trial.

Isn't this the same accuser that went to 10 more of these parties after this supposed "gang rape"?

Put her ass on the stand and let's hear her story again.

Was she sworn in today?

The latest accuser? Ol' Sweatneck?

Don't think so. Was she there?

The snake with the glasses, smirking. Was she sworn?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

The latest accuser?

Julie Swetnick has refused answering to the Judiciary Committee and has decided to go on national television on Sunday instead. No joke, you'll have to watch Showtime's series titled, "The Circus", for her side of her story.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

She should file a complaint. Her attorney is probably working on getting that done. Knowing Avenatti by reputation, he's the kind of "third rate" lawyer that creeps like Donald Trump hate, because he is tough and gets his facts right. He is probably doing due diligence right now.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
My video on fords testimony.

Will do one on kavanaugh eventually, but the wife is here and trying of me jabbering about it.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

She should file a complaint. Her attorney is probably working on getting that done. Knowing Avenatti by reputation, he's the kind of "third rate" lawyer that creeps like Donald Trump hate, because he is tough and gets his facts right. He is probably doing due diligence right now.

Avenatti is already trying to defend that he didn't vet Julie Swetnick well enough. She has so many strikes against her that Avenatti can't even answer for them all.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

no way this happens imo......she will not open herself up to criminal charges about filing a false report.

also, Avenatti gets "his facts right"

wow, man, you are out there
edit on pm99201818America/Chicago27p06pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

The most disturbing part of Swetnick’s allegations regards the “gang rape” she alleges occurred at parties where Kavanaugh and Judge were present. She alleges that Judge, Kavanaugh, and others would “‘spike’ the ‘punch’” at parties “so as to cause girls to lose their inhibitions and their ability to say ‘No.’” They would target particular girls, and if the girls became very drunk or disoriented, they would be gang raped by a ‘train’ of numerous boys.”

www.vox.com...

She continues: “I have a firm recollection of seeing boys lined up outside rooms at many of those parties waiting for their ‘turn’ with a girl inside the room. These boys included Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh.”

Swetnick says that in 1982, she was a victim of such a “train” rape where Judge and Kavanaugh were “present,” but she does not say that they participated.

As far as "bias" goes, I would say that I am partisan. I would oppose a Trump appointee on principle. It strikes me as being impossible for someone to be nominated in an nonpartisan way. There is always a political agenda. In Kavanaugh's case, I believe Trump thinks that Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court might assist in shielding him from impeachment, because of Kavanaugh's opinion that a serving president should not be indicted. Indictment is a possible prelude to an impeachment trial.

Isn't this the same accuser that went to 10 more of these parties after this supposed "gang rape"?

Was she sworn in today?

Probably. I missed her testimony was up at 4am and caught the Judge's.

I was talking about the gang rape gal.

Sorry about the mix up

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Let's find out... lemme hold that PBR for ya.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

www.vox.com...

Was she sworn in today?

Probably. I missed her testimony was up at 4am and caught the Judge's.

I was talking about the gang rape gal.

Sorry about the mix up

No sweat. 👍

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Question:
I did not get to watch the entire "hearing".
Can someone tell me if it was mentioned about the two men that came forward yesterday that stated, it was them and not Kavanaugh/judge, who assaulted Mrs. Ford?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I just find it hard to believe the incompetence of the Dems. It's like they all read from the same spreadsheet of questions to ask.

But the genius is with almost total control of the msm and the culture, they will just use all the cleebreties lat night shows and media outlets to tell everyone how great they were in proving kavanaugh was guilty.

That's just it, though.
MANY millions saw this testimony.
Many millions see Dems in a new light.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Quadrivium

Let's find out... lemme hold that PBR for ya.

TheRedneck

Dang good choice too!!!!
Drinking Natural light right now (on sale).

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join