It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
It felt like Fiendstien was on trial in the second half.
She deserved every bit of criticism she received.

She should be removed for this little stunt and her disrespect of Ford.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Grambler

And more proof that the democrats are the biggest scum bags imaginable, and all of this circus was becaused they held on to these allegations and leaked fords name.

DC Bureau chief for The Intercept on Twitter:

Ryan Grim Verified account @ryangrim

Feinstein's staff did not leak the letter to The Intercept

6:33 PM - 27 Sep 2018

Oh ok, so we can just take an outlets word for it.

Call mueller, wikileaks says russia didnt send them the DNC emails.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
watch that pacino speech and apply the gist of it to Kav and the hearing

it actually fits perfectly

link   
a reply to: Martin75

They sure put her in the hot seat...That was great to see happen.

+2 more 
link   
So how does the left react?

Someone on Capitol Hill just doxxed Republican Sens. Mike Lee, Orrin Hatch, and Lindsey Graham

Lawless pieces of #.
edit on 27-9-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
that court room was a crucible. In it they brought up irrelevancies until they where left with an unpure product, one fact remains... there was not enough detail nor evidence to bar a person to stand for confirmation to the Supreme Court. The vote should be had and the members of the Senate can decide for their constituents if the man should be the next supreme court justice. Upon which they will have to stand for reelection based in part on their support.

link   
So media is calling for an FBI investigation and I agree.

Investigate fully. Start by investigating how the f*** we investigate cases with no claims...
edit on 27-9-2018 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So what new surprise do the Dems leak out before the vote?

Kavanaugh is actually an alien who likes to take unsuspecting humans and use a probe on them......

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Now I think almost everyone on this thread, even left leaning members, th9ught the dmeocrats were disgraceful.

Now watch how the msm protrays this.

Already seeing people mocking kavanaugh for tears and saying he doesnt have the temperment to be judge.

As if they would all just lay over if they were called gang rapists all over televison for two weeks.

link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
I'm embarrassed to be an American for the first time in my life. That we elected these people and keep reelecting them reflects on us all. We the People did this to ourselves. The question now is, when will we wake the hell up as a people. Why have we let these two disgusting political parties play us like marionettes?

I'd blame this on the Democrats who excel in character assassination, but I have zero doubt the Republicans would do the same if the situation were reversed. Sadly they set the tone for the country and no doubt character assassination without police complaints being filed or any evidence at all will become the norm, much to the shame of our system and us.

What a sick, sick process this has become.

Well said and bears repeating.

link   
I'm not sure which was worse, this hearing or Zuckerburg's earlier this summer. Here we had a complete political witch hunt designed to destroy a man w/o due process by a political party and with the whole Facebook thing, we have the privacy of billions of people being willfully ignored by a tech giant with a seemingly oblivious CEO. IMHO, some of these people are good for nothing more than the firing line.

link   

originally posted by: Majic
I would say I learned that there is truly no limit to how low people can go, but I knew that already.

So true,
I have learned if you are against anything Republican then make a big todo. and make a gofundme account. You will bank.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
that court room was a crucible. In it they brought up irrelevancies until they where left with an unpure product, one fact remains... there was not enough detail nor evidence to bar a person to stand for confirmation to the Supreme Court. The vote should be had and the members of the Senate can decide for their constituents if the man should be the next supreme court justice. Upon which they will have to stand for reelection based in part on their support.

As far as im concerned that wasnt a hearing for Kavenough............

That was a hearing that exposed the left and their clear tactics........

link   

Didn't we hear her say something along the lines of "Dr. Ford must have leaked it?"?

Could have sworn that's what I heard...

That goes a long way to showing just how truly they're "for the victims"...at least in this case. Meaning, not at all.

link   
So, have formal charges been made, yet? Or were the charges just for this “job interview?”

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
www.washingtontimes.com...

Bout the last thing to do.

Snip off congressman.

It don't have a pretty ending.

link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Belonging to a political party means we support their actions. It makes us as bad as them and knowingly so. Until people have the backbone to be independently minded, separate themselves from the game of pitting us against each other to control us and tell us what to believe, we are to blame.

No matter what anyone believes is the truth, if they still support these clowns from both parties, they become as bad as they are. Why oh why is anyone a proud Democrat or Republican when they should bow their heads in shame for letting themselves be told what to think, how to think and what to believe.

These two parties under our system have been given free reign to limit us to just two choices by making it impossible for any independent to make it on a ballot. The parties pick who will or will not be allowed to participate and the people who should run this country would never be stupid enough to even run for office and it's been orchestrated to make sure of that.

God help us if either party ever gets complete control.

link   

originally posted by: seagull

Didn't we hear her say something along the lines of "Dr. Ford must have leaked it?"?

Could have sworn that's what I heard...

That goes a long way to showing just how truly they're "for the victims"...at least in this case. Meaning, not at all.

That is how I took the statement when I heard it.....would have to go listen to it again to be sure I heard correctly

link   
Im also listening to the press interviews after in the hallway..........

There was ONE republican interviewed so far, and there have been 3 or 4 Democrats, and NONE of the press are asking them the hard questions.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I realize that not everyone agrees, but I think Kamala Harris's question was very telling. The idea of him not watching Ford's testimony, if he is innocent, is unbelievable.

Everyone is playing hardball on this confirmation so I hope that the allegations of Julie Swetnick result in rape charges against him in Maryland. They can't come soon enough, if they are coming. If he is appointed, the pressure to squash them will be tremendous.

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join