It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
how many times does he have to deny it, man???

For the left? There is no number high enough.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Kamala Harris just asked a very good question. She asked Kavanaugh if he had watched Prof. Ford's testimony before the committee and he said "No."

She wanted to leave it there but he added that he "intended to" and that he had been "preparing my own testimony".

As far as I'm concerned, this is not good for Kavanaugh. I think an innocent man would have watched the testimony with a great deal of attention. I think a guilty man would shy away from the recitation of details he was already very familiar with and trying to sweep under the rug.
edit on 27-9-2018 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

No doubt about it ap!

Been great. Such a sad display of desperation and rot from the dems

link   
Hearing Adjourned

(Personal bookmark)
edit on 9/27/2018 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
So, what have we really, really learned here?

MY contempt of the left is truly earned.

link   

originally posted by: ausername
So, what have we really, really learned here?

Many American people are completely polarised by politics, and we might from this see a new wave of political hooligans.

link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Kamala Harris doesn't have good questions - she has snarky and snide statements-posed-as-questions or those posed to elicit a particular answer.

He didn't watch it because he knows they are categorically untrue. Why raise your blood pressure needlessly

Kavanaugh is on track for confirmation. Can't wait to see him repay the favor to democrats over the next 30-40 years on the bench

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Whelp 10 hours, and honestly my mind hasnt changed one bit.

I thought kavanaugh was innocent going in.

Bit him and ford handled themselves pretty well.

There is no evidence to support ford so i lean till innocent until proven guilty.

I am proud of kavanaugh for being as fiery as he was.

And more proof that the democrats are the biggest scum bags imaginable, and all of this circus was becaused they held on to these allegations and leaked fords name.

link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

or he didn't want his own testimony to be colored by what he saw when she spoke potentially leading him to mistakes as he spoke which the Democrats would use to say he lied.

link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

i think youre right

i think both political parties are screwed.
im sure there is a sprinkle of legit people on both sides but i would wager that they are few and far between these days.

our whole process is broken

that should be evident

should not matter if you are man or woman
democrat or republican

this # is broken and that is a problem

our children our screwed

why would we expect them to aspire to be anything good or just when this is what happens to you

better tell your kids if you want to serve in politics in any shape or form or be a noble person you should think again

be a defense attorney
get paid

go after the money because honesty and nobility and integrity does not exist

link   
Did I hear correctly?
Did Katz NOT even show her client the Grassley note telling her they would come to California to interview her?

link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Would you like some coffee, sir?

Is that you George Papadopoulos?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
Kamala Harris just asked a very good question. She asked Kavanaugh if he had watched Prof. Ford's testimony before the committee and he said "No."

She wanted to leave it there but he added that he "intended to" and that he had been "preparing my own testimony".

As far as I'm concerned, this is not good for Kavanaugh. I think an innocent man would have watched the testimony with a great deal of attention. I think a guilty man would shy away from the recitation of details he was already very familiar with and trying to sweep under the rug.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
The blond chick behind Flake is pretty hot!

When she speaks it gets ruined.

Political HACK.
edit on 27-9-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   
I’ve learned congresspersons (D) are asking for investigations into themselves, without asking. They’ve denied allegations against them, right?

link   
a reply to: Grambler

I am also proud of how he responded. If he would have went in as a cold, and calculating politician it would have been worse. he reacted just like a regular joe would have in response to being wrongfully accused, with righteous anger.

link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Identified

That is the problem with this cry for FBI. No one has an exact set outline of what they want from one, they just want one because they think it will stop the nomination

I say have the fbi investigate AFTER bretts scotus confirmation hearing tomorrow.

I agree. She can provide access to her medical records and they can inspect them and interview the witnesses and see what the evidence says.

Unfortunately she has already said she refuses access to the records.

link   
OK. Y'all stop now!
I am about two hours behind because of work and y'all need to just stop and let me catch up.
Seriously, stop.
I am only at The "Honorable" Mr. Cooms.
If you do not want to stop, at least rewind to where I am.
NOW!
Thanks,
Quad

link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit

Ridiculous.

Anyone would be preparing for the most important testimoney of their lives.

link   
So men can be shamed for drinking and "pursuing sexual conquest" as a high school and college student. does that now mean we can do the same with women - talk about how sloppy drunks they were and slut shame them? seems like the Dem's have opened that can of worms on this one and it would be fair to do the same if they wanted to sink to their level.

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join