It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump’s Best Press Conference

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
One should view This press conference entirety without the prejudice of outside influence.

In my own opinion, this was Trump’s best press conference. Any other person in that situation, being berated and out-postured by a fevered press, would melt beneath that pressure. But the President sits in the pocket and dominates the entire room.

He takes questions for over an hour. “I can do this all night”.

He is at his most candid, often rambling, shooting from the hip, hilarious, sparring with his opponents, only to outmatch them all as if he was at his own rally. Really entertaining but historical stuff.

Takeaways: Obama was headed to war with North Korea, Obama was playing with “funny money”, he snubbed Trudeau and Canada, he ordered military brass to stop a potential disaster in Syria, he doesn’t believe Kavanaugh’s accuser but will choose another justice if he is convinced by the them, he talked about the 25th amendment, he speaks fondly of Kim Jon Un, he called out the media at every turn, he is working towards peace in the Middle East, he doesn’t know if he’ll fire Rosenstein...it’s almost too much transparency for one press conference.
edit on 27-9-2018 by NiNjABackflip because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

No TelePrompTer... no “uh uh uh I Me I Me My” like the last guy and was sharp and witty... so... about that “25th Amendment”... 😜👍

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

He finished on the point that being guilty until proven innocent is a very dangerous road to go down....

Well said Mr President.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

No TelePrompTer... no “uh uh uh I Me I Me My” like the last guy and was sharp and witty... so... about that “25th Amendment”... 😜👍

That's what happens when a POTUS actually HAS testicles.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
wish i had unlimited internet in my mobile. i could listen to it all. he is talking good

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

Yuge Bigly set on that guy... seems to have a little more going on upstairs than 98% of the media coverage would lead anyone to believe as well...

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

He finished on the point that being guilty until proven innocent is a very dangerous road to go down....

Well said Mr President.

That last point was very important and something that the President was quite right in calling out as a big moment for the country.
If these accusations are allowed to control who sits on the Supreme Court, well, that's it. The future will just be one accusation after another.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

If these accusations are allowed to control who sits on the Supreme Court, well, that's it.

Especially when those accusations violate due process, and the right to face ones accuser, and my personal favorite.

The 5th.

No person shall be held answerable to a capital or otherwise infamous crime......

To get a seat on the bench that is suppose to uphold those rights.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I watched that press conference. Absolutely his best. Agreed, everyone should watch it. Five star interview.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Yeah...

One of my favorite moments was when he was asked about calling out China in regards to election interference but never calls out Russia...in about 3 seconds he was talking about how farmers in Des Moines love him so much.

When you say rambling...oh yeah, it was a great performance.

He is 100% lost in his own world.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Well, I woke up to read the news, just to get a sense from the press, and of course they are using their typical buzzwords—narcissistic, unhinged, bizarre—words that better fit the grandstanding journalists such as Jim Acosta. These people are out of touch, out of their minds, and hopefully out of business soon.

But no doubt many will take their word for it before coming to their own conclusions.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Its funny I was listening to it yesterday, on 870 the Answer, and they had it live for like 15 min, and then went back to regular programming.

You are nuts if you think that was a great press conference. He went on and on.....Used the same words over and over. it was pathetic, the amount he praised himself. Also he lied about the women who accused him of sexual attacks...there are a LOT OF WOMEN who have accused him, and they did NOT go on Fox news and say the media lied....do some damn research, and EDUCATE YOURSELF.

The man spent 10 min, bashing Obama....I wish trump had walked into the mess Obama did, with Unemployment in double digits! Also no I do not believe Obama was going to go to war with NKorea, and KILL MILLIONS! You really are a sucker....I will wait to hear what Obama says....and he will say something about trump saying all of that CRAP.

Also, trump NEVER says Obama warned him about Russia...he did! He also warned him about Flynn.

There are over 20 women who have come forward, LONG BEFORE HE RAN FOR OFFICE, INCLUDING HIS EX WIFE! I guess EVERY SINGLE WOMAN LIED ACCORDING TO tRUMP. Yet on TAPE he says he just "grabs them and starts kissing them, I CANT HELP MYSELF" "GRAB EM BY THE #####"

edit on 27-9-2018 by kurthall because: add

edit on 27-9-2018 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2018 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Bigly, tremendous press covfefe!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Its funny I was listening to it yesterday, on 870 the Answer, and they had it live for like 15 min, and then went back to regular programming.

You are nuts if you think that was a great press conference. He went on and on.....Used the same words over and over. it was pathetic, the amount he praised himself. Also he lied about the women who accused him of sexual attacks...there are a LOT OF WOMEN who have accused him, and they did NOT go on Fox news and say the media lied....do some damn research, and EDUCATE YOURSELF.

The man spent 10 min, bashing Obama....I wish trump had walked into the mess Obama did, with Unemployment in double digits! Also no I do not believe Obama was going to go to war with NKorea, and KILL MILLIONS! You really are a sucker....I will wait to hear what Obama says....and he will say something about trump saying all of that CRAP.

Also, trump NEVER says Obama warned him about Russia...he did! He also warned him about Flynn.

There are over 20 women who have come forward, LONG BEFORE HE RAN FOR OFFICE, INCLUDING HIS EX WIFE! I guess EVERY SINGLE WOMAN LIED ACCORDING TO tRUMP. Yet on TAPE he says he just "grabs them and starts kissing them, I CANT HELP MYSELF" "GRAB EM BY THE #####"

You heard 15 minutes of a 1hour 20 minute presser. Excuse me while I dismiss your take as uninformed.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

edit on 27-9-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: ☝

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

There are over 20 women who have come forward, LONG BEFORE HE RAN FOR OFFICE, INCLUDING HIS EX WIFE!

You appear to be very emotional about this. 20 women probably got played and they are sour that he ditched them.

Seriously bro, he's a billionaire. Why would he need to sexually assault anyone when he can just buy high class hookers for a tiny percentage of his income?

Think about this. Capital letters don't make you correct.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

Yuge Bigly set on that guy... seems to have a little more going on upstairs than 98% of the media coverage would lead anyone to believe as well...

It would seem so, hehe.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted
Yeah...

One of my favorite moments was when he was asked about calling out China in regards to election interference but never calls out Russia...in about 3 seconds he was talking about how farmers in Des Moines love him so much.

When you say rambling...oh yeah, it was a great performance.

He is 100% lost in his own world.

Funny you say that because actually and factually this administration has already imposed sanctions several times upon Russia. Lots of sanctions. Inthink actions speak much louder than words would you agree? What else do you want the U.S. to do, go to war with Russia?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You can spot the fake journalists before they even reach the second word in their first sentence/question. There is something about their demeanour that just screams FAKE, biased and just generally brainwashed. What sad excuses for human beings!

This is why Trump can afford to react to them so bluntly at times. Other times, he reacts to their childish questions with dignity and respect, because he actually feels sorry for them! Either way, they are left gobsmacked, wondering what just happened, with no prospect of ever figuring it out.

That was truly sublime!

soulwaxer

top topics

join