It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the tribulation??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
what is it? when is it supposed to happen. an could someone tell me where it is in the bible

thnx

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Some believe the Tribulation begins when the four threads of the apocolypse (The Rapture..., The Rapture, The Rapture of the Church and What is the Rapture) all get merged into an ATS Boolean Search with this very thread!

Others think it already started on October 13, 2004, some think it will come with the EU, other a mass alien abduction, others still a looming environmental crisis or an actual invasion of Tribbles.

I'm personally fond of conspiracies involving the Mayan calendar, the year 2012 and twiiins.

Also FYI there's Google, and here's some crazy people, and a book or The Movie (starring Kirk Cameron).

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by punkmonkey14
what is it? when is it supposed to happen. an could someone tell me where it is in the bible

thnx

A time period when christians will be killed for their faith in christ. It's talked about in Revelation, the gospels, Old Testament New Testament. It will be the worst time period mankind has ever known. It's given a 7 year length(I think so those enduring and are saved can figure out how much longer before the return of Christ and the end of the trib.) It will be the period of time right before Jesus physically returns to earth and sets up a 1000 year kingdom then eternity follows. There is mention of a man of sin, son of perdition(antichrist) also a couple of beasts(which I'm beginning to wonder if these represent the systems of government that the anti christ heads up and is not necessarily a term used to describe him.)A world govt. will be set up. Earthquakes, nuclear explosions and war(?). I believe that some "alien encounters" will happen , they will be to deceive.

join