It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have a Pubic Coke and a Smile

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: MteWamp

You act as if you have no other option but to talk about what the media tells you to talk about.

There are plenty of solutions but bickering endlessly over what the media decides to put in the spotlight for the week isn't one of them.

Like I said, when you go on ATS the discussion is the same exact one as what is being discussed on CNN, week in and week out. Looks like they're winning, if they didn't want us fighting over it they wouldn't cover it, but right now it's 24/7 coverage.

Why do you think they are talking about it so much right now? Honest question, what possible reason could they have for making it headline news 24/7?

See?

Doesn't matter what the thread is about, does it? Let's just say the same old thing, over and over.

Irregardless of what the thread is about.

Damn. Now you've got ME doing it.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

The fact that I feel ganged up on is because I am. Not that I care because it just shows I'm going against the herd around here which is great.

Could be. Yup. Possibly.

But there just MAY be ANOTHER answer here.

Ya think?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Is that what you think you're doing? Going against the "herd"?

To me it just seems like you have nothing else to say so you just repeat yourself over and over. And I can probably speak for most when I say it's not your difference of opinion that we are against, but rather how you go about it.

At the end of the day, I could really care less about your opinion. It just reaches a point where it gets really annoying. Like dude, we get it. Tell us something new.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Irregardless is not a word.
www.merriam-webster.com...

Pet peeve of mine. . .

edit on 26-9-2018 by randomtangentsrme because: Count down in 3 . . . 2 . . .1. . .

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

You didn't address anything I said. Let's try again.

Why do you think ATS is governed by the media and their talking points/rhetoric? Why does a forum that largely claims to not trust the media go out of its way to follow them wherever they go and argue over what they have determined the talking point for the week is? Why?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Like dude, we get it. Tell us something new.

I can literally say the same exact thing about 75% of threads created on these boards these days. Actually that's exactly what I was saying in this thread to begin with.

Tell me, why am I annoying for repeating myself but other people aren't even when they are straight up insulting others on a constant basis?
edit on 9/27/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I can literally say the same exact thing about 75% of threads created on these boards these days. Actually that's exactly what I was saying in this thread to begin with.

Tell me, why am I annoying for repeating myself but other people aren't even when they are straight up insulting others on a constant basis?

Cheese and rice, just alert a mod already or contact the owners and tell them how to run the site.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

If I did that you guys would cry that ATS was censoring you or something. I'll just continue soaking my mind regardless of the internet gangs trying to shout me down.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
you must be too young to have been around when it happened...that pic of the black lady,,she is anita hill she accused clarence thomas of of leaving one his PUBIC hairs on her can of coke

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: NthOther
...anyone with half the brain of a Down's patient

This is pretty damn offensive... And what the hell is a "Pubic Coke"?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'll just continue soaking my mind

Well , dang
There is your problem....

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

You didn't address anything I said. Let's try again.

Why do you think ATS is governed by the media and their talking points/rhetoric? Why does a forum that largely claims to not trust the media go out of its way to follow them wherever they go and argue over what they have determined the talking point for the week is? Why?

Because I don't particularly care?

Because it interests us?

Because it matters to us?

Just pick one...

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

I can literally say the same exact thing about 75% of threads created on these boards these days.

Umm, that IS what you do...

Chill out a bit, it's not personal, dude!

Well, mostly...

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   

See? KH get's it!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100
you must be too young to have been around when it happened...that pic of the black lady,,she is anita hill she accused clarence thomas of of leaving one his PUBIC hairs on her can of coke

I apologize if we violated your constitutional right not to be offended, there, Princess.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

You know, I think I'll just wait till this one comes back around...

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I googled it.

Only reference to it in quotes, is this thread.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Like doing body shots only lower.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parishna
I googled it.

Only reference to it in quotes, is this thread.

*sigh*'

I guess we are talking about Google. It's not in their best interests at the moment that people recall how often this particular "He's a rapey raping rapist!" game has been played in order to remove someone politically.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: NthOther

It would seem to be just that NthOther. This is a big stage for this to be happening on, and everyone who likes to talk about politics is paying close attention to this. It kind of makes me wonder if there is something else our focus should be on at this moment.

Clearly something is going down, something to do with new laws and less rights for we the people, you can bet your bottom dollar we the people will suffer from whatever comes of this.

They don't provide bread and circus without expecting something in return.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

My God, there are some pretty uneducated trump followers. FACT, More college educated people voted for Hillary, than trump. FACT MOST trump followers did not attend college.

So I guess to the alt right, its the educated people who are wrong, and all of that money spent to educate ourselves was wasted. I should have just went to work of a COAL mine, after high school.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join