It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have a Pubic Coke and a Smile

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Admittedly, I haven't been keeping close tabs on the ongoing leftist clusterf# known as the Kavanaugh "investigation". This is due primarily to the fact that anyone with half the brain of a Down's patient should be able to recognize at a moment's glance that everything these women are saying is 100% DNC-grade bulls#, putrid and ripe.

If you've come to any other conclusion, then I'm sorry, but you have some sort of mental disability. I hate to break it to you.

But back to my point (and again, maybe I'm just not paying close enough attention), I haven't heard much about the left's favorite "Uncle Tom", Clarence Thomas. If you're old enough to remember this sordid affair (and the lurid, nauseating details), then you've already seen the Kavanaugh story too and know how it will end.

With confirmation. It's the same play being run with a more aggressive offense. And it doesn't work.

So, I say, have a Pubic Coke and a smile. Not because of anything the SC may or may not do, but for the sheer humor of witnessing the frothing, maniacal reactions of the mentally disabled when he takes his seat on the court.

edit on 9.26.2018 by Kandinsky because: Fixed a hairy typo

edit on 9/26/18 by NthOther because: That wasn't a typo

edit on 9.26.2018 by Kandinsky because: Ahhh my apologies. : )

edit on 9/26/18 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
...anyone with half the brain of a Down's patient

This is pretty damn offensive... And what the hell is a "Pubic Coke"?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Google it.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Guess you had to be there. How old are you?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
If you care about this, then there is something wrong with you... mentally

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Led around like sheep to the slaughter. Ever stopped to consider what exactly it is we discuss on these boards day in and day out? Watch CNN and you'll know exactly what is talked about here. We go wherever the media tells us to go, discuss whatever they tell us to discuss.

Good job on Kavanaugh thread #500 over the past week, double kudos for making it ibn the mud-pit like 95% of other Kavanaugh thread.

We are witnessing social engineering at its worst here on ATS, sad. I wonder if the owners know it's happening or if they even care?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

It would seem to be just that NthOther. This is a big stage for this to be happening on, and everyone who likes to talk about politics is paying close attention to this. It kind of makes me wonder if there is something else our focus should be on at this moment.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'm sure you don't consider yourself complicit by participating in threads you lament.

Surely not.

edit on 9/26/18 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

It would seem to be just that NthOther. This is a big stage for this to be happening on, and everyone who likes to talk about politics is paying close attention to this. It kind of makes me wonder if there is something else our focus should be on at this moment.

Clearly something is going down, something to do with new laws and less rights for we the people, you can bet your bottom dollar we the people will suffer from whatever comes of this.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Led around like sheep to the slaughter. Ever stopped to consider what exactly it is we discuss on these boards day in and day out? Watch CNN and you'll know exactly what is talked about here. We go wherever the media tells us to go, discuss whatever they tell us to discuss.

Good job on Kavanaugh thread #500 over the past week, double kudos for making it ibn the mud-pit like 95% of other Kavanaugh thread.

We are witnessing social engineering at its worst here on ATS, sad. I wonder if the owners know it's happening or if they even care?

You really need to move on then or better yet write up a kick ass thread, I think you have complained more then there are Kav threads.

😢😭
edit on 26-9-2018 by Muninn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Clearly something is going down, something to do with new laws and less rights for we the people, you can bet your bottom dollar we the people will suffer from whatever comes of this.

I don't know why, but I just get that feeling. I guess it could be the mistrust that I come to have in our government.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Lol, snowflake....

You know, quite a few of your posts are offensive, to those with common sense anyways. It comes in all forms, you’ve been here long enough to know that.

To continue, a pubic coke is simply a Coca-Cola with a Clarence Thomas pubic hair on top...right down your alley man.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I only touch on how you guys are being led around by the nose by the media. The only participation I have is in telling you guys you're acting like sheep.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I don't know why, but I just get that feeling. I guess it could be the mistrust that I come to have in our government.

The simple fact is the left are screaming it's the rights fault and the right are screaming it's the left fault and both sides are so busy trying to win neither are paying attention to anything important.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I just realized most of you wouldn't say a quarter of the stuff you say to each other IRL. and that is funny, oh internet letting us grow a pair... sort of.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You're taking this too seriously. Hence the title.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

That's why I consider ATS a "safe space", it allows certain people to say whatever they want with no repercussions, they have the curtain of anonymity protecting them from any sort of real consequences.

Sad to see this place turn into a safe space for those wanting to express their hate without fear of retaliation.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: watchandwait410

That's why I consider ATS a "safe space", it allows certain people to say whatever they want with no repercussions, they have the curtain of anonymity protecting them from any sort of real consequences.

Sad to see this place turn into a safe space for those wanting to express their hate without fear of retaliation.

You have repeated yourself over 30 times.

Sad.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I'm speaking of the Kavanaugh thing in general, this thread being one among a very long line of them over the past week or so. Funny how there was no talk of Kavanaugh until the media handed it to us on a silver platter? Funny how that works.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Look at the new page, see what it is that is being repeated over and over. Some people seem to love the repetition of discussing the same things over and over and over and over and over and over again.

I think I'm allowed to repeat myself on a forum that seems to love people repeating themselves ad nauseum.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join