It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it time to disband the FBI?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Cosby had accusations floating around him for a number of years, Kavanaugh's have come literally out of left field, conveniently right as the agenda pushers most desperately needed them to be made, too. There are no coincidences... this has been an attempt to steam roll a good man and I find that repugnant to the point that it doesn't warrant any discussion or investigation beyond determination of who was ultimately behind this (which will happen following the confirmation of Kavanaugh. Believe me, there will be some puckered sphincters over that, but it is an investigation which is very much called for. Hell, perhaps a special counsel would be useful there, ya?
)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: highvein

Cosby had accusations floating around him for a number of years, Kavanaugh's have come literally out of left field, conveniently right as the agenda pushers most desperately needed them to be made, too. There are no coincidences... this has been an attempt to steam roll a good man and I find that repugnant to the point that it doesn't warrant any discussion or investigation beyond determination of who was ultimately behind this (which will happen following the confirmation of Kavanaugh. Believe me, there will be some puckered sphincters over that, but it is an investigation which is very much called for. Hell, perhaps a special counsel would be useful there, ya?
)

I agree. This one come at the very exact moment to indicate a political yarn is being spun. I am just trying to figure out, and question things so as to be okay with his very likely SCOTUS position. So far the evidence is in K's favor imo.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The FBI changed after their mission was changed several year back.

Terrorism became their primary focus as opposed to regular law enforcement.

edit on R042018-09-26T23:04:26-05:00k049Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

The could have had the connections to keep this under wraps.

Sounds like two folks who likely made a number of enemies over the years... further grist for the setup mill if you ask me.

That is also a possibility. The only way we know for sure is with an investigation. But by who is the real question.

If someone tells me dog crap tastes like vanilla, I don't require an investigation to reject that claim. Common sense is all it takes. These accusations reek of dog crap, no matter how loudly the agenda driven Democrats claim the air is ripe with vanilla.

Oh believe me, I understand the attitude you take. Most of us do. I just think that the importance between your metaphoric phrase and the gravity of this situation is a little skewed. I don't need to eat dog crap to know it doesn't taste like vanilla, but when an accusation is made against someone formerly thought of as a good guy it enters into the Cosby realm.

Stranger things have happened.

Just listening to 590 AM out of Austin Texas.. They just announce there is a man who claims he was the one who groped Ford at the party... The Senate has the letter.. Evidently this guys memory is a tad bit better than Fords as he had many details according to the news..

I for one hope his story is true and checks out.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

The could have had the connections to keep this under wraps.

Sounds like two folks who likely made a number of enemies over the years... further grist for the setup mill if you ask me.

That is also a possibility. The only way we know for sure is with an investigation. But by who is the real question.

If someone tells me dog crap tastes like vanilla, I don't require an investigation to reject that claim. Common sense is all it takes. These accusations reek of dog crap, no matter how loudly the agenda driven Democrats claim the air is ripe with vanilla.

Oh believe me, I understand the attitude you take. Most of us do. I just think that the importance between your metaphoric phrase and the gravity of this situation is a little skewed. I don't need to eat dog crap to know it doesn't taste like vanilla, but when an accusation is made against someone formerly thought of as a good guy it enters into the Cosby realm.

Stranger things have happened.

Just listening to 590 AM out of Austin Texas.. They just announce there is a man who claims he was the one who groped Ford at the party... The Senate has the letter.. Evidently this guys memory is a tad bit better than Fords as he had many details according to the news..

I for one hope his story is true and checks out.

If it is true, then we may be witnessing the downfall of the power Democrat Politicians have in our government. They should lose any credibility with any sane person on the left that is left.
edit on 26-9-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

If it is true, then we may be witnessing the downfall of the power Democrat Politicians have in our government. They should lose any credibility with any sane person on the left that is left.

I would have thought with people like Pelosi and Waters the party would have self destructed long ago. So no matter how much egg they have on their face there will always be true blue democrats waiting to lick their face.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

I would have thought with people like Pelosi and Waters the party would have self destructed long ago. So no matter how much egg they have on their face there will always be true blue democrats waiting to lick their face.

You spoke in error.
True Blue Democrats BUILT this country with their backs and their sweat.
True Blue Democrats are the ones that moved to the right and voted Trump in due to being fed up with the debauchery of the Left
The Progressives OWN the Democratic leadership and have since about 2000. They have managed to enslave the Dem leadership...
From a once proud "Long Haired Tree-Hugging Liberal Hippie"

edit on 9/27/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
No, it’s not.

Let me tell you why. The FBI does more to protect people then you think. They are constantly fighting the never ending battle of child predators and human trafficking. They have resources that go far beyond local law enforcement which help cases get solved quicker and people brought to justice. They can go across state lines and get drug manufacturers and distributors, and when used right, be used to reign in our corrupt politicians.

99% of the FBI are quality human beings who are trying to make the world a better place. I speak from very personal experience in that regard. The problem is at he very top and their close relationship with D.C. Mankind is flawed when it comes to upper echelon corruption.

I would say move the FBI HQ’s far away from DC. Like Omaha, Nebraska or something bland and boring. Far away from the sickness that is our government officials.

If you disband the FBI and start something new, but not, it’s going to be corrupted. The power of law enforcement will be pursued by evil no matter where it is, what level it’s on or what you call it. Finding incorruptible leaders of law enforcement is a task we need to pursue.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Get the department of homeland insecurity to investigate the FBI.

Or just put on hold on the FBI check until they start doing their jobs.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Good luck. The left has been wanted to take down the fbi for as long as I can remember and never did it.

Maybe the right will do this favor for the left?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
There seems to be a lot of problems going on at the fbi.

There was their total inability to find out what was going on with the las vegas shooting.

There was all of the bias by top brass, and incompetence or corruption in the hillary and russia investigation.

And now we find the most gross incompetence of all.

Apparently, the fbi investigated Kavanaugh 6 times, and was unable to dredge up any evidence of all of hiss sexual assaults.

Sure one or two could get by them.

But apparently kavanaugh was the ring leader of a gang rape circle for two to three years. He had at least over ten gaang rape parties, probably many more.

Many girls were there and got raped basically in public, while these parties were going on. Multitudes of boys lined up visibily in the open in these houses to rape these girls.

And yet the fbi while looking in to his background were unable to find any of this?

What is the point of fbi investigations then? If they could miss something so obvious that there were literally dozes of witnesses and victims close to kavanaugh that saw him and many other committing one of the most heinous crimes imaginable, how can we trust them with anything?

I bet any reasonably good PI could have found evidence of public gang rapes in some ones background if they were occurring this often but the fbi couldnt accomplish that.

And why are people now saying they want the fbi to look into this allegation and others? Are you kidding me? They are so incompetent, I would beg for any other investigative body to look into it first.

Like the police in maryland, whose jurisdiction it falls under.

Very possible Gram

They were created by Presidential authority at a time when organized crime/communism wasn't being investigated by anybody else. I would prefer to see private companies and/or private citizens take back over law enforcement roles (especially at the Federal level) to ensure maximum accountability, no immunity from accountability, and those beholden to their shareholders or personal pocketbook.

A lot of frivolous prosecutions/persecutions would cease overnight. Under such a system, an actual person would have to be a crime victim before any complaint/legal action could be pursued. There would be no government entity capable of bringing charges about on its own accord.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

We'd be doing ourselves a favor as well.

These federal institutions no longer serve the interest of justice or the American people. They advance the interests and serve the interests of the Government super-entity. For the last hundred years or so, we've failed utterly and most actions (especially laws) undertaken after this point have had the result of less net-freedom/liberty and not more/enhanced freedom or liberty.

In case no one has figured it out, our justice system will be the vehicle that delivers a tyrant to America. Gives the appearance of legitimacy, consent and credibility - making it less likely that the citizenry will do anything about government misconduct (as only we have the power to do)

edit on 9/27/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I think if you are considering the disbanding of the FBI, for all that I have no love for authoritarian organisations based on the right wing notion of the upholding of law to the exclusion of all else, including the purer notion of justice, then you may be under informed as to the nature, breadth and importance of their work.

You may mistakenly believe that their performance in certain aspects is more damaging to the society you live in, than would be their disbandment and absence from the landscape of your country, but that belief has to come from a total lack of understanding of the absolute importance of the work they do, the sort of work that is day to day and not in popular news, but nonetheless ensures that criminals who ought to be in jail, actually arrive there.

The popular media highlights their perceived failures often, but rarely comments on the necessary, daily grind they occupy themselves with at the FBI. Apparently, you aren't concerned with the implications of what you have suggested, despite the relatively few points you have to hold against them, when stood up next to the vast edifice that is their achievements as an organisation, in the field of crime fighting. Perhaps a more objective perspective would be helpful, in ensuring your future commentary on their status as an organisation, are based on fact not mere perception, which as we know, is always somewhat untrustworthy when a persons political affiliations come into play.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Apparently, the fbi investigated Kavanaugh 6 times, and was unable to dredge up any evidence of all of hiss sexual assaults.

A background check would not reveal this because there were no police charges. What a dumb idea. They would not find this because they would not know to look for it.
And I'll remind you the FBI were not able to dredge up any evidence on Clinton either but that doesn't stop you from calls to lock her up. still...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Now that Trump has set up the new FBI "investigation", I would hate to be the agent that gets the honor of interviewing "Dr Ford" under oath.

I'm sure those 302s will be heavily redacted for medical privacy reasons.

💥😃💥

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It is all evidence of a system broken beyond repair.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join