It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it time to disband the FBI?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
There seems to be a lot of problems going on at the fbi.

There was their total inability to find out what was going on with the las vegas shooting.

There was all of the bias by top brass, and incompetence or corruption in the hillary and russia investigation.

And now we find the most gross incompetence of all.

Apparently, the fbi investigated Kavanaugh 6 times, and was unable to dredge up any evidence of all of hiss sexual assaults.

Sure one or two could get by them.

But apparently kavanaugh was the ring leader of a gang rape circle for two to three years. He had at least over ten gaang rape parties, probably many more.

Many girls were there and got raped basically in public, while these parties were going on. Multitudes of boys lined up visibily in the open in these houses to rape these girls.

And yet the fbi while looking in to his background were unable to find any of this?

What is the point of fbi investigations then? If they could miss something so obvious that there were literally dozes of witnesses and victims close to kavanaugh that saw him and many other committing one of the most heinous crimes imaginable, how can we trust them with anything?

I bet any reasonably good PI could have found evidence of public gang rapes in some ones background if they were occurring this often but the fbi couldnt accomplish that.

And why are people now saying they want the fbi to look into this allegation and others? Are you kidding me? They are so incompetent, I would beg for any other investigative body to look into it first.

Like the police in maryland, whose jurisdiction it falls under.

edit on 26-9-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What's to say what replaces it (something would need to) will be any better.

Something in us humans has a way of herding and consolidating power. Has been that way as long as there has been humans.

Closer to the topic: Given what we see that it costs to 'buy' politicians, I don't think buying law enforcement would be as expensive.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I think what they really need (with the rest of our intel community) is a complete and thorough audit. After all, they haven't had one since 1974.

Flynn came into the White House with that as one of his biggest priorities.

Look where he is now.

I think once all the crap gets sorted out, he should be put in a position where that is his ONLY job.

Don't trash it (I have FBI friends that are disgusted about the politics in the upper echelon)... just get it fixed so it is nonpolitical again.

An opinion, as always.

And S&F.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves.

The FBI leadership is a bunch of migets installed by Comey.

The basic FBI field agent is not the problem.

However, I see why anyone would think that.

We need leadership...

edit on 26-9-2018 by whyamIhere because: Very high

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I do think we need to look into practices at the fbi, but I dont think disbanding is the answer.

However, I might as well state here that clearly I am being tongue in cheek about the kavanaugh business.

But of you are a person that believes the accusers story, you would have to believe the fbi is one of the most incompetent organizations on the face of the planet.

They didnt just miss a massive public gang rape ring that kavanaugh was part of in his high school, with dozens of witnesses, victims, and perpetrators.

They missed it 6 TIMES!

But as I saw some taling heads on tv say, to question this story and the near impossibility that the fbi wouldnt have picked anything up is victim shaming, so I guess i should shut up.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

But apparently kaavanaugh was the ring leader of a gang rape circle for two to three years. He had at least over ten gaang rape parties, probably many more.

Kavanaugh's Mother was a judge in Montgomery county in 1993. His Father was an attorney also. The could have had the connections to keep this under wraps. Just speculation of course, but a possibility none the less.

heavy.com...

From 1995 to 2001, Martha Gamble Kavanaugh was a Maryland Circuit Court Judge. She retired on June 2, 2001. Martha was also the Assistant State’s Attorney in Montgomery County from 1978 to 1984. She was a member of the Spouse Abuse Commission in Montgomery County in 1982, and a member of the Character Committee on the Court of Appeals from 1990 to 1993.

Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Didnt they just take over the Arizona investigation of an Islamic extremist compound and bulldoze the place? Does this not say enough without Kavanaugh?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Unless... no, this is just too far out there... I can't. Well, in the sake of open discussion I'll complete my thought.

Unless these accusers are agenda driven, compensated liars who Schumer and his merry band of fools recruited as a desperate Hail Mary to block a confirmation process they're about to lose and a nominee that will present a massive roadblock to the left's last ditch efforts to fundamentally change America via an activist court. I mean, seriously, what's a little perjury among a group that has the track record of foreign collusion, criminal activity cover ups, falsified legal documents, graft, quid-pro-quo, race baiting, and lying to generate false divisions and class warfare within the nation as a whole? Pffft! Anyone who believes "the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help me God" from the mouth of one of these traitors (who, coincidentally are swearing to a God they clearly don't even believe in) is delusional.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
The could have had the connections to keep this under wraps.

Sounds like two folks who likely made a number of enemies over the years... further grist for the setup mill if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

An audit you say? Like the audit announced by Rumsfeld at the Pentagon on September 10, 2001 that ended the next day?
edit on 26-9-2018 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: Lumenari

An audit you say? Like the audit announced by Runsfeld at the Pentagon on September 10, 2001 that ended the next day?

Exactly.

No second line needed.

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Sounds like two folks who likely made a number of enemies over the years... further grist for the setup mill if you ask me.

That is also a possibility. The only way we know for sure is with an investigation. But by who is the real question.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I think the FBI is great! I mean it with enthusiasm! They are not our enemy, if you think they are then you really don't realize how f'd up some people are.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I do think we need to look into practices at the fbi, but I dont think disbanding is the answer.

However, I might as well state here that clearly I am being tongue in cheek about the kavanaugh business.

I understand, but you do hit on the entire catalyst. How can they be right when they repeatedly get it wrong? Law enforcement is far from perfect. We understand that burden of proof is on the accuser, presumed innocence until proven guilt. We have swayed, very far I might add, from that and instead, with the medias gracious help, to defend assumed guilt.

That, in my estimation, is the reason why the accusers have not gone to law enforcement but to the media time and time again.

Anyone who has had to go through the system knows it's an uphill battle, even if the case makes it to trial. It becomes politics in the courtroom complete with all of the social aspects and swaying of emotion that we see on display via the media.

To me, it's indicative of a much larger and far reaching issue that I don't think there is an answer for.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

That is also a possibility. The only way we know for sure is with an investigation. But by who is the real question.

If someone tells me dog crap tastes like vanilla, I don't require an investigation to reject that claim. Common sense is all it takes. These accusations reek of dog crap, no matter how loudly the agenda driven Democrats claim the air is ripe with vanilla.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Right, let's let the DOJ investigate the FBI and shut them down and call the CIA to prosecute the evil doers...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

No , just get Rid of the Directors and Rename the Agency ...F.B.P. Federal Bureau of Procrastination's .

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

If someone tells me dog crap tastes like vanilla, I don't require an investigation to reject that claim. Common sense is all it takes. These accusations reek of dog crap, no matter how loudly the agenda driven Democrats claim the air is ripe with vanilla.

Oh believe me, I understand the attitude you take. Most of us do. I just think that the importance between your metaphoric phrase and the gravity of this situation is a little skewed. I don't need to eat dog crap to know it doesn't taste like vanilla, but when an accusation is made against someone formerly thought of as a good guy it enters into the Cosby realm.

Stranger things have happened.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I thought it was common knowledge there were multiple shooters in Vegas. The survivors say bullets were coming from all directions. Certain members of the FBI or CIA were in on it. Just like JFK and MLK. I also thought it was common knowledge the fbi was in Killery’s pocket. And conspired against trump during the election. Maybe I’m a real life Dale Gribble. The FBI couldn’t do anything about Kavanaughs allegations and the left knows this. That’s why they’re pushing so hard for it. They know it isn’t their job so they won’t be implemented
But the less knowledgeable public will have no confidence in Kavanaugh “because there was no FBI investigation.”
The left knows they’re screwed on this so all they can do is take away the public’s confidence. It’s the worst part of politics. It’s evil.
But yes the FBI should be disbanded. Just not for this Kavanaugh thing
edit on 26-9-2018 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Right, let's let the DOJ investigate the FBI and shut them down and call the CIA to prosecute the evil doers...

Since it deals with the government I think it needs to be investigated by the Pentagon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join