It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS groping a someone a big deal?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
In my experience though women are more prone to groping men than the reverse. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Damn right. I've never been unwillingly groped nor know anyone who has been. On the other hand, women have groped my hubs right in front of me more than once. Hands straight to the crotch. And we're groomed to think men have a problem keeping their hands to themselves? More like women get off scot-free socially, and do it far more often. It's not worth pressing charges over (even he agrees as much) but it's certainly worth a good public shaming over.
edit on 9/26/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/26/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: avgguy
In my experience though women are more prone to groping men than the reverse. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Damn right. I've never been unwillingly groped nor know anyone who has been. On the other hand, women have groped my hubs right in front of me more than once. Hands straight to the crotch. And we're groomed to think men have a problem keeping their hands to themselves? More like women get off scot-free socially, and do it far more often. It's not worth pressing charges over (even he agrees as much) but it's certainly worth a good public shaming over.

Oh, back in the seventies I went to the strip bar with my ex-wife and her girlfriend. Male dancer night, a rare occurance. I had to go pee and on the way to the bathroom and back I got groped, kissed, and had my shirt almost ripped off of me. I got a drink thrown into my face by my wife when I got back because she said I looked like I was enjoying it. Her friend did not know what to say. I did kind of enjoy it actually.
The smile gave me away.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Muninn

a reply to: Muninn

i know what my answer is

i was asking for yours

its fine

Come on dude, you know it's never okay.

What are you trying to prove with this thread, you trying to bait?

how is asking questions trying to bait?

as always i am asking a couple questions because i am interested in others opinion.

if you or anyone feels baited then dont answer as i said

its fine

what did you say to me in another thread?
oh yeah. its a message board. if you dont like it dont post

Ok, look.

If you or anyone else touches someone without consent, it is assault. Simple as that.

It is NOT ok to grope someone, the word grope implies it is without consent, and therefore, not on.

The question doesn't need to be asked, unless you're attempting to out perverts and deviants. It is plainly not on to touch someone without consent.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Oh, back in the seventies I went to the strip bar with my ex-wife ... I did kind of enjoy it actually.
The smile gave me away.

And this is why she is your ex wife?

Doesn't matter what decade it is, in my opinion, knowing your partner would be upset about something like that would cause myself to absolutely make my position clear to anyone who acted that way.

Shame the world prefers ruin...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
“Your rights stop at the end of My nose”.

Would it be a “big deal” if someone were to grab your gun without your permission?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parishna

originally posted by: rickymouse

Oh, back in the seventies I went to the strip bar with my ex-wife ... I did kind of enjoy it actually.
The smile gave me away.

And this is why she is your ex wife?

Doesn't matter what decade it is, in my opinion, knowing your partner would be upset about something like that would cause myself to absolutely make my position clear to anyone who acted that way.

Shame the world prefers ruin...

It was her idea to drag me along, I did not really want to go look at male strippers. It was not my fault that the women were ripping my clothes off either, although if I would have said no to going there, It would have never happened. My Ex was bipolar, the marriage counselor actually told me I should get away from her after she went loco on him on the phone.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

lots of threads now. why not another

what would you tell your daughters/sons about groping?

is it a big deal

www.huffingtonpost.com...

The unidentified woman made a point of telling her two teen daughters this during a live interview Tuesday on MSNBC.
“Groping a woman? At 18?” she said, before asking her daughters, “I mean, how many guys do you know who think that’s no big deal?” After the two girls nodded in agreement, the mother reiterated,
“It’s not a big deal.”

i cant imbed this one but it is in the middle if you care to watch. its only like 45 seconds

i know huffington is lol fake news but its there on video. it happened. she said it

i just want to know what you all think of it

do you agree it is no big deal?

daughter kind of rolls eyes and agrees with mom

eh

its no big deal

agree or disagree?

twitter.com...

^^^^video address if you dont want to go to huffington

Ever been in a make out room?

2nd base easy.

Am I dating myself?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   
it is very difficult to educate human mind on sexual relation being mild not at all important, trivial in this that or all aspects. but you can try.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I grope myself a lot, its certainly no big deal.

End thread.

But did you really want to grope yourself everytime?

Or just some of the time?

I want to have my right hand or is it my left hand, arrested for abuse!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

edit on 27-9-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: The new thing on ATS is deleting comments so I'm getting on the bandwagon lol

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Anyone saying it is "OK" to grope someone is saying it would be OK for anyone to grope their daughter/son, or wife/husband, or any relative

pathetic

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk
a reply to: TinySickTears

I am a woman, a mother and a grandmother. Teenaged boys and inexperienced young guys in their 20s don't really know a young woman's boundaries until they define them. If a boy/young man tries to grope and it is not desired firmly push them away and tell them to back the hell off.

Surely they get that taught at home from a very early age by both parents?

RESPECT......

Thats where boundries get taught from the cradle.

IF they are not taught at home then personal spaces should be brought up as

part of sex education, leaving them in no doubt, of where they can and can't

go.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Unwanted touching of any kind is a no no.

Even a simple hug can turn into a grope of some sort. I try to avoid them in real life ( cyber hugs are ok 😏)

This has puzzled me for some time.

The modern urge to 'hug' and 'group hug' strangers.... people you have only

just met!! Not for me.....

Hugging is so over used it no longer has ANY value.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parishna

The question doesn't need to be asked, unless you're attempting to out perverts and deviants. It is plainly not on to touch someone without consent.

it does need to be asked because i want to know what people think.

why is that so hard

i watched a video with a lady and her two daughters and she said groping is no big deal while the daughter jut agrees with her.
i want to know if more people feel that way.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

there is only one way to know.try.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I have beaten men senseless for less.

I was right to do so. It IS a big deal.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Is someone spitting on your food a big deal? It wont kill ya. No big deal right? what about wiping a bugger on you? Not gonna hurt you so no big deal.
I know you think this is a big deal and are just trying to get a consensus from the general population.
edit on 9272018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I don’t make a fuss..
They pay my bills.

So what if an old lady grabs my behind in a lift every once in a while.
I don’t have a significant other to report back to, I can see how it changes when the behind belongs to someone else.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Sometimes the people we think we know, are something other than the painted face we see from the start.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Of course I think it's a big deal
Just trying to see where people fall on this

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join