It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrifying homophobia.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
Strange, you get you left-wing homophobes, and your right-wing homophobes.

And all are convinced they can change you.

Just be yourself and do you man. Don't worry about if people accept you. If they don't, who cares? If they do, great. If they want to be apart of your life they will accept you.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Not to my face.

Yeah it has decreased.

Why, I guess this faggot has grown a bit.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
You went through shamanic teaching.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

I don't think anyone wants to change you, but people's sex lives should be private and this goes for everyone. I don't want to hear about it and I especially don't want to see it.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Why do snowflakes have to make words up,homophobic,what about having morals,just because some one doesn't like gay people ,must you label him? why not call him a christian,where is it written that it is ok to be gay,no where in history,once again liberals expose themselves as liars and entitled

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

hes a homophobe
i said those are just a couple examples

been around the dude every day for 3 years

homophobe

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I don't mind gay people at all, I generally take people as individuals on their own merits.
That said I think gay sex is gross, just the same as i find fat people sex, old people sex, weird people sex, etc, etc, gross, you get the picture.
It seems the PC police have put "those that find the idea of gay sex unpleasant" people on their ever expanding list of "thoughts and/or actions that we disagree with so we therefore have every right to make your life a living hell", along with such gems as "having issues with racism towards white people is racist", "multiculturalism is great but adopting any other cultures style is cultural appropriation which we don't like(even though we don't really know why?)", "being uncomfortable with any aspect of the LGBT agenda or lifestyle means you are literally Hitler!" Etc etc I could go on all day.
The irony is I despise racism(including against white people), a person's sexuality means bugger all to me and Ive come to really like multiculturalism( felt great to conquer my prejudices) but this agenda of demonizing those we disagree with is causing a real schism in today's society, and i don't believe it started/happened naturally.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: TinySickTears

I don’t watch television shows with homosexuals in them either.

It grosses me out.

Me as well. Big difference between "phobia" and disgust.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
i think you dont need to answer if you dont feel like it. but if i were you i'd write so long and deep, he d regret it.
edit on 27-9-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

You are correct.
I was not talking about metallicus though so I don't get your point.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
The world is changing as people's views are
It's not going to happen overnight, just have to understand some people are never going to accept certain things
Acceptance has gone ahead faster than I imagined it could, be grateful that so many don't act like that one person does

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Your country is standing before a civil war!

And you have nothing to say, but to accuse me of being a "faggot"?

Someone called you a small piece of burning wood ?
Shame on them..

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Kindness in the heart.

It costs nothing.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Yes it still exists.

The other day thinking nothing bad and here comes a message from Germany "Hello Scwhuchtel" (Hello Faggot).

I'm like, how must I reply?

Why reply at all? Dude's obviously looking for a response. Don't give him one.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Yes it still exists.

The other day thinking nothing bad and here comes a message from Germany "Hello Scwhuchtel" (Hello Faggot).

I'm like, how must I reply?

I am thinking that maybe you are taking it wrong. Maybe he is interested in you and was hitting on you?!?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
As a teenager back in the 90s we had one in the block where I grew up. Totally flaming gay the guy was. We would pick on him and call him names. Rudely!
Then one day his masculinity jumped out and he beat the crap out of one of us. It was so awesome to see him become a man. That whoopin' was truly God's Grand Design. We never f'd with him. And he was also a forgiving kind of person. He knew all the thrift stores where you could go to find Grand designer's sample sales. We all owe him much. But he passed at the age of 38 to HIV complications. His name was Raul. Apart from being the outsider... He was practically all our brothers.
edit on 27-9-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
but when the episode came on with the gay scene
he had to stop watching cause the gay stuff

I don't get anything from staring, watching others have sex,
any more than peering over a washroom stall to see
someone else have a poop.
Creepy, something only perv stalkers would get a kick out of.
My other and me are decent and enjoy our
privacy making it more intimate, unlike some sick creeps.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Nope not hitting on anyone.

Never even implied.

Just a state of being.

Different to your state perhaps.

But just my state ...
Sorry, I exist too.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
A word only has power if you keep giving it power.

Why do you think "Whitey" or "Cracker" failed to ever have the same impact as other racial slurs? Simple. White folks never allowed the words to have such power. We laughed them off.

In some cases, it may be too late to put that genie back in the bottle, but at least it can stop new words from gaining it.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

he had to stop watching cause the gay stuff

I get that. Can make one physically ill, like watching another puke. It isn't "homophobia"...it's just distasteful to some. Deal with it.

Never understood that term as a "phobia"....like what is one "afraid" they'll do? Sneak in and redecorate the house?

But hardly a reason to stop watching a decent show. And it isn't like such parts are going to last a long time. I've known gay men who get disgusted seeing two women together too. No different really.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join