It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I Can't Use Sex And Good Looks To Get A High Paying Job Anymore....WTH?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Is someone at least going to reimburse me for all that lettuce and laxatives? You know...if I didn't just happen to be brilliant this could have been a real problem. Just sign me, The forgotten victim of the metoo movement.

Lighten up people...it's a joke.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Well you better hurry, time is not your friend. Drug, grocery and department stores have plenty of camo though, isles and isles of it. Revlon, Maybelline etc, to hide and cover all the flaws.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

I for one support your cause! Its truly a trial to climb the ladder by the rung, particularly after investing so much time doing cross fit, teeth whiteners and varied other efforts, in order to jump ahead by less subjective measures. Good for you, for standing up in support of surface driven attainment!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
And if I had... hypothetically speaking of course(wink wink nod nod) at some point used amazing sex and incredible good looks to jump ahead to a higher paying position(pun ALWAYS intended) should I feel ashamed or proud? Your call.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Well you better hurry, time is not your friend. Drug, grocery and department stores have plenty of camo though, isles and isles of it. Revlon, Maybelline etc, to hide and cover all the flaws.
Excuse me? I am MissSmartypants. Time is my bit@h.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
#mensrights.

You know how many times I have been belittled and groped during my career as an elevator mechanic?

These bitches ain't got nothing on me.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot
#mensrights.

You know how many times I have been belittled and groped during my career as an elevator mechanic?

Well, every job has its ups and downs... ups and downs...elevator.. see what I did there?
edit on 9/26/2018 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Send me some pictures.....err I mean your resume.

Rest assured, some of us still hire based on good looks and a charming personality.

edit on 26-9-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Send me some pictures.....err I mean your resume.

Rest assured, some of us still hire based on good looks and a charming personality.
Does it have to be both?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

#mensrights.

Well, every job has its ups and downs... ups and downs...elevator.. see what I did there?

Ha ! Use to have a bumper sticker that said elevator men do it up and down. Also had another one that said elevator men have quality shafts.

edit on 26-9-2018 by Groot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

#mensrights.

Ha ! Use to have a bumper sticker that said elevator men do it up and down. Also had another one that said elevator men have quality shafts.

Used to? Have you seen a doctor?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

#mensrights.

Bumper stickers, my dear. Nor the motion or the quality has changed. The wifey can attest to that. LOL !

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

#mensrights.

Bumper stickers, my dear. Nor the motion or the quality has changed. The wifey can attest to that. LOL !

But I made you smile...admit it. Now get in there and make wifey smile! The internet can wait.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

I for one support your cause! Its truly a trial to climb the ladder by the rung, particularly after investing so much time doing cross fit, teeth whiteners and varied other efforts, in order to jump ahead by less subjective measures. Good for you, for standing up in support of surface driven attainment!
It simply comes down to my time being so much more valuable than everyone else's. And all you rung climbers better hope I don't kick your ladder over while I'm up here on the penthouse patio enjoying the view. What?!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

#mensrights.

But I made you smile...admit it. Now get in there and make wifey smile! The internet can wait.

You did, and no worries. Made her go woohoo twice tonight already and I'm tired.

Now go shake your booty at these boys making they wish they had some !

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

It usually does, attractive women always have a certain charm about them.

I'm sure I'm not telling you anything you dont already know.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I am MissSmartypants. It's not possible to tell me something that I don't already know. Many have tried.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I am MissSmartypants. It's not possible to tell me something that I don't already know. Many have tried.
Why are you laughing? It's a very serious learning disability.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Hence why I specified that in my post.

I can see your name, smarty pants, dont go all bitchy pants on me.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join