It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-boyfriend filed restraining order against third Kavanaugh accuser

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This woman saw gang rapes yet kept going to the parties with the same people.

No one here believes that. To our left-wing members, please stop embarrassing yourselves. Everyone knows you're lying now. You don't actually believe this garbage. You just have to stick with it because this has always been about the SCOTUS seat.

They've officially jumped the shark with this stuff. Ford's allegations were at least believable. They shot themselves in the foot with this over the top nonsense. Now everyone knows this was all politics. Independents were breaking toward Ford. With this latest nonsense, independents know it was a fraud from the beginning. Way to go Dems

I will make one exception. I would believe that silly still believes this crap. She would believe an accusation that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted Sally Ride in orbit.
edit on 26 9 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
We should seriously consider having a Kavanaugh thread like the Q one. Ever since the media told us to care about him we are having 10+ threads a day on him and the situation surrounding him. Keep all things Kavanaugh in one thread so that we don't have all these multiple threads discussing the same damn thing.

I hate the fact that CNN and MSNBC have told people that they have to care about this tabloid nonsense because as we can see we took our orders pretty literally.

Then again, this will likely last a few weeks before the media switches our attentions to another distraction so it'll be too short lived to warrant its own thread? I hope so because I'm tired of seeing the new section covered with his name.

Don't stress. He will be confirmed or rejected on Friday. Then no more stories about him.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

We should seriously consider having a Kavanaugh thread like the Q one. Ever since the media told us to care about him we are having 10+ threads a day on him and the situation surrounding him. Keep all things Kavanaugh in one thread so that we don't have all these multiple threads discussing the same damn thing.

I hate the fact that CNN and MSNBC have told people that they have to care about this tabloid nonsense because as we can see we took our orders pretty literally.

Then again, this will likely last a few weeks before the media switches our attentions to another distraction so it'll be too short lived to warrant its own thread? I hope so because I'm tired of seeing the new section covered with his name.

Don't stress. He will be confirmed or rejected on Friday. Then no more stories about him.

Truer words were never spoken.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Grambler

Okay, you're right. 18 is adult. But, it wasn't her house. She didn't buy the liquor. She didn't spike the punch. She observed, probably in hindsight.

Nobody is asking for criminal proceedings here. This is about the fitness of a US Supreme Court nominee.

Does the truth not matter in this endeavor?

edit on 27 9 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Nobody is asking for criminal proceedings here.

Why not? There's no statute of limitations on sexual assault in Maryland. Don't you think a rapist should go to jail?

Fake outrage much?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Don't you think a rapist should go to jail?

So , you have already convicted in the court of your own fantasies ?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Lumenari

Yup, she sounds exactly like the type scum Avenatti would scrape up.

Indeed... and wasn't it interesting how quickly Avenatti smeared the accuser and said he was not credible... the hypocrisy is stunning.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
maybe at some point ' write to your congress man' thing is over used.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Now you're claiming that she facilitated rape, and you're asking me to comment on your theory.

By that logic, everyone at those parties, that were her age or older were guilty of facilitating rape. Where were the parents. Aren't they also guilty of facilitating rape, underage drinking and driving, and god knows what else!

Lock them up!

Thats her claim right? She didnt see kavanaugh rape anyone, and didnt claim he raped her.

But he was there getting kids drunk.

As an adult, if you are drinking with underagers, knowing they are going to get gangraped, and you keep drinking with them, I would say that is facilitating it.

So yes, by her own admission, she did this.

Strange many hailing her as a victim havent called her out on that.

Calling her out on that would take some reasoning and common sense, so there you have it.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

you seem to have bought into the divide. You are playing right into their hands. Don't fall for the Left Right thing. Only stupid folk do that. You are being played.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Family friend says Julie Swetnick has "issues".

www.iheart.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

Women who have been gang raped sometimes tend to have screwed up lives and tend to act out their PTSD. Nobody walks away from gang rape undamaged.

Case closed.

He's guilty. She was damaged from his disgusting rapey interactions. Who would dare question it. Only a right wing nazi, that's who.

/fin

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Do you know the truth?
edit on 27-9-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

In 1982 she was 19 years old. She wasn't an adult, she was a minor.

19 is a minor?

ok...

weird. her barbie dolls must have been quite decrepit by then.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

a reply to: projectvxn

Do you know the truth?

Do you?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Parishna

She was underage, as far as drinking and buying liquor goes. She was 19, therefore, she could vote and be charged as an adult for a crime.

19 is an adult, according to the law. My mistake.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

We are learning it, more and more, it seems. Do I believe these women? Yes I do.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Are we?
I have seen no evidence that would provide the truth.
It's fine that you believe these women, but that has nothing to do with the truth.

So, do you know the truth, or not?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Witness testimony is evidence. I have seen partial written testimony, and I believe that testimony to be true.

Kavanaugh's yearbook supports the women's claims, in my opinion.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join