It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-boyfriend filed restraining order against third Kavanaugh accuser

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

It doesnt matter though because kav was still 17...

Right. But, it does matter because Swetnik was 19 at the time.

She was an adult and he was a minor.

I don't know how to type this any slower and I can't make the words smaller for you.

So I'll leave it at that, I guess.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
a reply to: Sookiechacha

What don't you understand? There were 2 bills introduced. One raised the legal age from 18 to 21 effective July 1st 1982. The other, which is BRIEFLY mentioned as still on the Senate floor, later was approved and exempted those who were already 18 by july1st of 82.

A2D

I didnt realize you two were arguing how teenagers got alcohol. Simple the drinking age was 18 in Washington DC you find a senior in your school and they could buy alcohol at a liqueur store. Bethesda is just North of Washington DC and would have been a 20 min drive to get alcohol.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

a reply to: Krakatoa

Can you cite some law or statute that would clear/absolve Kavanaugh's crimes of underage drinking?

Or, even confirm that Swetnik, at 19 could have/might have supplied the alcohol.

REALLY?? You are now on his case for underage drinking?? oh. my god. pretty much my entire high school did that on a weekly basis.........

That poster also feels that jokes about sex or women mad in a high scholl yearbook also means he doesnt respect women and lied about that.

Cause sex jokes take away dignity.

Nevermind her avatar that is a penis joke about trump.

SO yes, sex jokes or underage drinking from kavanaugh is a hige deal.

A woman admitting to being an adult and allowing underage grils to be gang raped on 10 sepearte occasions, not necessarily worth looking at.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

a reply to: Lumenari

July 1, 1982, Maryland officially changed the legal drinking age from 18 to 21. Kavanaugh was never of legal age in high school. one.nhtsa.gov...

That means that on the FFFFF 4th of July,1982, Kavanaugh, Judge nor Swetnik were of legal drinking age.

You can't tell me that kind of news didn't rock the community of 18-20 year olds at the time, and they didn't know about the change of the law. It had to be a YUUUGE bummer!

So what does this have to do with an adult facilitating the gang rape of minor children?

And what kind of creepy college girl hangs out with high school sophomore guys at parties?

Asking for a friend...

They dont care about those victims that were allegedly gang raped.

It doesnt matter if this adult woman sat around drinking with underage gurls having a good time, knowing they were about to be gang raoed.

All that matters is keeping kavanaugh off the court.

At least I care about these alleged gang rape victims and want the police to investigate this to get justice.

Unfortunately, none of the accusers feel the same way.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

What don't you understand? There were 2 bills introduced. One raised the legal age from 18 to 21 effective July 1st 1982. The other, which is BRIEFLY mentioned as still on the Senate floor, later was approved and exempted those who were already 18 by july1st of 82.

A2D

I didnt realize you two were arguing how teenagers got alcohol. Simple the drinking age was 18 in Washington DC you find a senior in your school and they could buy alcohol at a liqueur store. Bethesda is just North of Washington DC and would have been a 20 min drive to get alcohol.

Also, there is ALWAYS at least one liquor store that will sell to minors that know the price of admission. Also, a common thing is to wait outside the store and pay someone to buy it for you. And, stealing from parents is easy too....then all the kids that stole from their parents add their stash to the punch, known as "rocket fuel". Add enough fruit juice and it is palateable.

But then, I suspect you already know all of this stuff and are just being intentionally dense to defend the guilty until proven innocent narrative we are seeing here.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Can you cite some law or statute that would clear/absolve Kavanaugh's crimes of underage drinking?

Or, even confirm that Swetnik, at 19 could have/might have supplied the alcohol.

REALLY?? You are now on his case for underage drinking?? oh. my god. pretty much my entire high school did that on a weekly basis.........

That poster also feels that jokes about sex or women mad in a high scholl yearbook also means he doesnt respect women and lied about that.

Cause sex jokes take away dignity.

Nevermind her avatar that is a penis joke about trump.

SO yes, sex jokes or underage drinking from kavanaugh is a hige deal.

A woman admitting to being an adult and allowing underage grils to be gang raped on 10 sepearte occasions, not necessarily worth looking at.

this entire story is so ludicrous it amazes me. how anyone can take it seriously is beyond my comprehension. So the claim is there were multiples parties where gang rapes occurred. multiple, like 10. and of all those parties, all those victims, there was not a one of them....NOT ONE, that went to the police or filed a report with ANYONE? Any witnesses that claimed to have a victim confide in them?? no?? How about any witnesses in general, I mean, this was a party right, with people everywhere?? this is so ridiculous I really just dont know what to say anymore.
edit on pm99201818America/Chicago26p09pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

How we got alcohol as minors was that Mom bought it for us.

She figured we would find a way to get it anyways that was probably pretty shady, so wanted to keep us out of that situation.

After all, teenagers drink... LOL

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Could be a possibility. Even easier than that though would be just to have anybody ar the party that was 18 in 1982 go on a beer run.... like swetnick maybe...

A2D

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
We should seriously consider having a Kavanaugh thread like the Q one. Ever since the media told us to care about him we are having 10+ threads a day on him and the situation surrounding him. Keep all things Kavanaugh in one thread so that we don't have all these multiple threads discussing the same damn thing.

I hate the fact that CNN and MSNBC have told people that they have to care about this tabloid nonsense because as we can see we took our orders pretty literally.

Then again, this will likely last a few weeks before the media switches our attentions to another distraction so it'll be too short lived to warrant its own thread? I hope so because I'm tired of seeing the new section covered with his name.
edit on 9/26/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

That is a great question . If this is the new norm for politics we are in for some really interesting campaign adds . Another Question is what happened to the vetting process .

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

you are a legal adult at 18 . Used to be able to be drafted at 18 .

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

They changed the legal drinking age to 18 in 1971 or 72 . Big mistake , I do not recall when they changed it back to 21 . This was in Michigan , I am not sure if it was in every state .

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

I was always of the opinion that if you are old enough to fight and die for your country, you should be allowed to have a beer legally in said country

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

In 1982 she was 19 years old. She wasn't an adult, she was a minor.

Somebody, I won’t say any names, doesn’t know what the definition of a minor is

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

In Iraq and Afghanistan we would get beer flown in for special occasions like Christmas or the 4th... nobody was carded
I also miss those steak and lobster Wednesdays at Al-asad.....

A2D

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
What the heck is all this talk about underage drinking anyway??
If that was a disqualifier, we would have no judges, no government, and no one ever approved for any office.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

more like daily , The only good part was I learned I had a problem with alcohol by the time I was 20 .

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Two questions,

1) If these women are telling the truth, would you want Kavanaugh on the Bench?

2) If these women are lying would you want the Democratic leaders that brought this information about to face the same jail time for this is the second time they would be caught in deceitful practices that is hurting our Nation.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

I don't think victims coming forward to confront and accuse their abuser is a result of "snapping out of it". On the contrary, it's a symptom of a nervous break and a brave step toward "diving in head first" into the emotional turmoil of the event. It's the result of a personal "constitutional crisis".

What utter garbage. That might be the case for someone experiencing a traumatic one-off rape event, but not someone who continually keeps attending these 'rapey' parties week after week, and watching it constantly unfold...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

I was always of the opinion that if you are old enough to fight and die for your country, you should be allowed to have a beer legally in said country

Did I also read somewhere that back in those years of the Blasey Ford case (ie. same era as this accusation), the legal drinking age was 18, not 21?

ETA: oops, a few others have mentioned it in this thread...
edit on 26-9-2018 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join