It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-boyfriend filed restraining order against third Kavanaugh accuser

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Your entire post is your own spin.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The legal drinking age in 1982 was 18 years old. The changed it around 1985 to 21. But regardless, if K was 17 he's still underage drinker.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Grambler

Your entire post is your own spin.

I know that if this womans story was just kavanaugh was at parties where he knew under age girls were getting gang raped, and there wasnt an accusatuion of him spiking drinks or anything else, you would think he was a monster.

But when an adult woman admits to that, no such comments from you.

Again, the fact you say no one is calling for a criminal investigation outs the real mission here.

Who cares about all the gang rape victims getting justice, we just dont want this guy on the court.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

What year was that? The legal drinking age for beer in Maryland up until 1982 was 18.. in 82 it was raised to 21 with a grandfather clause that exempts those who are 18 by July 1st of that year...source

A2D

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

a reply to: six67seven

She was 19. Sorry, I conflated adulthood with the drinking age. She wasn't old enough to drink or buy alcohol. But, she could vote, and she could have been tried in a court of law as an adult.

I conflated the drinking age with adulthood, because Kavanaugh and his attorney repeatedly claimed that Brett was of legal drinking age in his senior year in high school and at Yale. He wasn't, because the drinking age was 21.

The legal drinking age in the early 80's was 18.

It was changed in I think 1984.

Edited to add... I guess it was different by state.
edit on 26-9-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

July 1, 1982, Maryland officially changed the legal drinking age from 18 to 21. Kavanaugh was never of legal age in high school. one.nhtsa.gov...

That means that on the FFFFF 4th of July,1982, Kavanaugh, Judge nor Swetnik were of legal drinking age.

You can't tell me that kind of news didn't rock the community of 18-20 year olds at the time, and they didn't know about the change of the law. It had to be a YUUUGE bummer!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
There are several more stories popping up about this Julie Swetnick;
her past neighbors say she was into drugs, had mental heath issues,
and was a whack job. She is accused of lying to send someone to jail,
accused of trying to break up marriages, she was sued for defamation.

She filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against a former employer,
filed charges against a doctor for harassment, and was accused
of domestic violence.

And her attorney is a dirt bag too.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

Sorry, you're going to have to explain this to me better. The article complains that teenagers (whippersnappers) can still buy beer and wine across the border in Washington DC. Where does it say anything about 19 year olds being able to buy beer and wine in Maryland?

Who bought the grain alcohol?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

July 1, 1982, Maryland officially changed the legal drinking age from 18 to 21. Kavanaugh was never of legal age in high school. one.nhtsa.gov...

That means that on the FFFFF 4th of July,1982, Kavanaugh, Judge nor Swetnik were of legal drinking age.

You can't tell me that kind of news didn't rock the community of 18-20 year olds at the time, and they didn't know about the change of the law. It had to be a YUUUGE bummer!

Hey genius, I was alive at that time, and was caught in that age group. Those that were 18 -20 when the legal age limit was raised were grandfathered in at the time and could still legally drink. There was no outrage from us at all. However, those that were 17 did get a bit upset. Not that it stopped anyone from drinking, it just was another inconvenience to have to hide it for a few more years for them.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
swetnick was attending college in 1982 she graduated in 1980. She would have been grandfathered in and allowed to drink. According to The New York Times, Ms. Swetnick grew up in Montgomery County, Md., graduating from Gaithersburg High School in 1980 before attending college at the University of Maryland, according to a résumé for her posted online. Judge Kavanaugh graduated from Georgetown Prep in 1983.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Can you cite some law or statute that would clear/absolve Kavanaugh's crimes of underage drinking?

Or, even confirm that Swetnik, at 19 could have/might have supplied the alcohol.

edit on 26-9-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

What don't you understand? There were 2 bills introduced. One raised the legal age from 18 to 21 effective July 1st 1982. The other, which is BRIEFLY mentioned as still on the Senate floor, later was approved and exempted those who were already 18 by july1st of 82.

It doesnt matter though because kav was still 17...

A2D
edit on 26-9-2018 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

It doesnt matter though because kav was still 17...

Right. But, it does matter because Swetnik was 19 at the time.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

I don't think victims coming forward to confront and accuse their abuser is a result of "snapping out of it". On the contrary, it's a symptom of a nervous break and a brave step toward "diving in head first" into the emotional turmoil of the event. It's the result of a personal "constitutional crisis".

But what about the miraculous timing and all the conflicts within the stories ?

What about all the "coincidental" connections to Democrats ?

What about the Democrats exposing their anti-Constitution agenda by constantly screaming guilty until proven innocent ?

And why are all the accusers having connections to mental problems ?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Can you cite some law or statute that would clear/absolve Kavanaugh's crimes of underage drinking?

Or, even confirm that Swetnik, at 19 could have/might have supplied the alcohol.

REALLY?? You are now on his case for underage drinking?? oh. my god. pretty much my entire high school did that on a weekly basis.........
edit on pm99201818America/Chicago26p09pm by annoyedpharmacist because: typo

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

So what does this have to do with an adult facilitating the gang rape of minor children?

And what kind of creepy college girl hangs out with high school sophomore guys at parties?

Asking for a friend...

link   

In 1982, Maryland's beer and wine age was 18.

As a doctor, you should know these things.

💥😃💥

link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Lol. I was a freshman in highschool smuggling vodka into class in a water bottle.

A2D

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

She was 19. Sorry, I conflated adulthood with the drinking age. She wasn't old enough to drink or buy alcohol

Actually another mistake on your part. The legal age for alcohol in Maryland was 18 up til 1982.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Hey genius....re-read my post and tell me where I claimed any of that! I merely explained the age change in simple terms for you to understand.

I guess I failed in that effort.

SMFH

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join