It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-boyfriend filed restraining order against third Kavanaugh accuser

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It gets more and more interesting...

Julie Swetnick, the woman who accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh and a friend of attending house parties where women — including herself — were sexually assaulted, had a restraining order filed against her years later in Miami by her former boyfriend.

A Miami-Dade County court docket shows a petition for injunction against Swetnick was filed March 1, 2001, by her former boyfriend, Richard Vinneccy, who told POLITICO Wednesday the two had dated for four years before they broke up.

Thirteen days later, the case was dismissed, not long after an affidavit of non-ability to advance fees was filed.

According to Vinneccy, Swetnick threatened him after they broke up and even after he got married to his current wife and had a child.

“Right after I broke up with her, she was threatening my family, threatening my wife and threatening to do harm to my baby at that time,” Vinneccy said in a telephone interview with POLITICO. "I know a lot about her.”

"She’s not credible at all,” he said. “Not at all.”

Politico article

Sounds like a really reliable lady, right?

Wonder what the rest of her background check is going to bring up...

And as an aside, Avenatti is a scumbag.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I think Swetnick has zero credibility but I don't think what's described of Mr. Vinneccy makes him out to be the most honest character either.

edit on 26-9-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Yup, she sounds exactly like the type scum Avenatti would scrape up.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

I think Swetnick has zero credibility but I don't think what's described of Mr. Vinneccy makes him out to be the most honest character either.

And yet he had to file a restraining order...

Besides, anything coming out of Avenatti's mouth I am going to assume is pure BS.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It looks like she may have also been sued for defamation and fraud by a former employer.
The case was eventually dropped, but I wonder what that was about.

link

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

And yet he had to file a restraining order...

Besides, anything coming out of Avenatti's mouth I am going to assume is pure BS.

I read the story again.

I thought he was married to his current wife while he was dating her and had an axe to grind because he was caught cheating. Not the case.

More credible than I first thought.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
It looks like she may have also been sued for defamation and fraud by a former employer.

link

What I'd really like to know is the amount of the check that hit her bank about a week ago.

Democrats... trying to take all of America down into the ditch where they live.

Blah.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Raj Shah from the White House just tweeted that she sued her former employer for sexual harassment and Debra Katz's firm represented her. The company was New York Life Insurance.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Women who have been gang raped sometimes tend to have screwed up lives and tend to act out their PTSD. Nobody walks away from gang rape undamaged.
edit on 26-9-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Women who have been gang raped sometimes tend to have screwed up lives and tend to act out their PTSD.

So do women who as adults help facilitate gang rape of underage girls at ten parties.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

link

What I'd really like to know is the amount of the check that hit her bank about a week ago.

Blah.

It probably wasn’t much.

These people would sell their soul for a pack of smokes and 15 minutes.

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Women who have been gang raped sometimes tend to have screwed up lives and tend to act out their PTSD.

Do they also tend to leave the college dorm they live in for the weekend to hang out with 15 year old guys at rape parties for 9 or 10 times without alerting the authorities before they get raped themselves? In a town where I guess after each party everyone's minds were wiped clean as they left the party because nobody else anywhere remembers anything like this?

This is the crappiest fiction I have ever read.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

link

Blah.

It probably wasn’t much.

These people would sell their soul for a pack of smokes and 15 minutes.

Drag a dollar bill through a trailer park... LOL

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Women who have been gang raped sometimes tend to have screwed up lives and tend to act out their PTSD. Nobody walks away from gang rape undamaged.

Very true.

But can you prove a 30 yr old gang-rape took place (not to mention took place multiple times over several years, allegedly)?
That’s slightly important, don’t ya think??

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Now you're claiming that she facilitated rape, and you're asking me to comment on your theory.

By that logic, everyone at those parties, that were her age or older were guilty of facilitating rape. Where were the parents. Aren't they also guilty of facilitating rape, underage drinking and driving, and god knows what else!

Lock them up!

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Very true.

But can you prove a 30 yr old gang-rape took place (not to mention took place multiple times over several years, allegedly)?
That’s slightly important, don’t ya think??

Hey there now buster.

You are a male, so you are supposed to shut up, believe the "survivor" and the accused needs to prove he wasn't guilty.

You know, the Shumer Standard.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

What are the odds of all these victims all knowing Kavanaugh perfectly timed with suddenly snapping out of their PTSD ?

And all using Democrati connected lawyers ?

💥😃💥

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

It's not my allegation to prove. I'm just watching the wheels spin 'round and 'round.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Now you're claiming that she facilitated rape, and you're asking me to comment on your theory.

By that logic, everyone at those parties, that were her age or older were guilty of facilitating rape. Where were the parents. Aren't they also guilty of facilitating rape, underage drinking and driving, and god knows what else!

Lock them up!

She just testified that as an adult she stood there while minor children committed gang rape on young girls. For 9 or ten different occasions.

She absolutely should be locked up just for that.

edit on 26-9-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

But vic #3 was 18 or 19 at the time !!!!!

Now what?

💥😃💥

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join