It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FORD and KAVANAUGH Release Statements They Will Read at the 9.27.2018 Hearing.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Ford's opening sounded convincing over all; it's well written and touches on some key ideas that make it sound more than plausible.

But at the same time there are a few sentences that seemed out of place that put a tickle of doubt in my mind.

Hope the questioning is more "real" than a prewriten statment can be due to its nature.

Kavanaughs statment was dry like toast. But to his credit he doesn't have much to work with.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Calling it a lie detector test is misleading in itself. The left is calling it a lie detector test to try an add more credibility to the charade. All a polygraph test does is track the subjects vital signs such as breathing with the elastic band over the diaphragm and also the heart rate. Not just any Joey bag-of-donuts can read a polygraph test either, they have to know what they’re looking for just to detect a change in vitals which could mean the subject is being deceptive.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Arrrgh now the Democrats will be calling him a pirate too.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I could be off base, but my theory is that she was assaulted by her husband
This then led to counseling, maybe even the door thing comes into play during their counseling sessions.

The Gorsuch nomination came into play and a plan was drafted. The stakes weren't yet high enough, plus it allowed time to ratchet up the #metoo movement to force the idea that all claims should be believed.

Now this nomination comes to fruition, the oppurtunity presents itself. They find someone with a motivation who has the added benefit of actually experiencing a trauma. She retrained herself to experience that trauma to the allegation, but couldn't fabricate evidence. In comes the other accusers to establish a evidentiary pattern of testimonials to strengthen the claim. How better to do that than throw someone else in the mix as well to establish it being something of a norm for these two men.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

I could be off base, but my theory is that she was assaulted by her husband
This then led to counseling, maybe even the door thing comes into play during their counseling sessions.

That makes more sense than Ford wanting 6 or 7 door exits on the house, because she was assaulted 25 years prior.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Late Breaking Update: The real assaulter is taking responsibility for what happened to Ms. Christine Ford at that party.

As an extraordinary series of uncorroborated, lurid last-minute allegations threatens to derail his confirmation to the Supreme Court, nominee Brett Kavanaugh and Christine Ford, the California professor accusing him of sexually assaulting her more than three decades ago, are set to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee Thursday morning.

The proceedings threatened to be upended by late-breaking developments: Wednesday evening, Judiciary Committee Republicans revealed that on Monday, they conducted their "first interview with a man who believes he, not Judge Kavanaugh, had the encounter with Dr. Ford in 1982 that is the basis of his complaint." They conducted a second interview the next day.

On Wednesday, Republicans said, they received a "more in-depth written statement from the man interviewed twice previously who believes he, not Judge Kavanuagh, had the encounter in question with Dr. Ford." GOP investigators also spoke on the phone with another man making a similar claim.
Source - www.foxnews.com... tml

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Yep.... Just listening to 590 AM out of Austin Texas.. They just announce there is a man who claims he was the one who groped Ford at the party... The Senate has the letter.. Evidently this guys memory is a tad bit better than Fords as he had many details according to the news..

I for one hope his story is true and checks out.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Yep.... Just listening to 590 AM out of Austin Texas.. They just announce there is a man who claims he was the one who groped Ford at the party... The Senate has the letter.. Evidently this guys memory is a tad bit better than Fords as he had many details according to the news..

I for one hope his story is true and checks out.

This must be BIG and a POSITIVE for Judge Kavanaugh, because NBC/CBS/ABC/MSNBC/CNN have not mentioned it yet, even though FOX NEWS published the story 50 minutes ago.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

This is just as convenient as the initial claim.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
a reply to: 727Sky

This is just as convenient as the initial claim.

When I was a kid, there was a game show where 3 people pretended to be a ____________, and the contestant had 5 minutes to ask questions, and then guess which of the 3 people really was the ______________.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

What's my line?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

What's my line?

Yes. That's it!

Ref: en.wikipedia.org...

I had this image of 3 men being questioned by Christine Ford, to ascertain which one was the REAL assaulter.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Now we have another problem because a second man has now come forward stating that he also thinks he's the man Christine Ford is referring to as the one who assaulted her.

This call came in the same day that the first man turned in his letter to the Judiciary Committee. Based on the way the article is written, it does not sound like one admitted to being the attacker and the other the observer. They both claim to be the attacker.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 27-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Now we have another problem because a second man has now come forward stating that he also thinks he's the man Christine Ford is referring to as the one who assaulted her.

How is this our problem? At this point I'm barely even paying attention. Which, I know, Supreme Court is supreme and it's a big deal. However, it doesn't matter. Whoever gets in there is not going to care about us anyway. It's just a sideshow for when the public needs to be distracted and placated. They send those matters to the court just to get rid of the controversy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join