It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FORD and KAVANAUGH Release Statements They Will Read at the 9.27.2018 Hearing.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Because some guy tried to remove her bathing suit, 2 decades prior?

She admits to going to independent counseling as well as couples therapy in her statement. It doesn't sound like it's helping. As a family friend suggested, she wasn't just a troubled teen as he claimed, I think she's a troubled adult too and I don't think that's ever going to end.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I mean it sounds like she was afraid to potentially be trapped in her own house, with the other person that lives there. Why else would you want to add more doors? That speaks to fear coming from inside the home, not the outside. Imo
edit on 9/26/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: Deetermined

Thanks, didn't realize. I assume it's also 1 story?

I'm assuming that too, unless they have a deck that wraps around the entire upper level with stairs that lead to the ground. Ha!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Because some guy tried to remove her bathing suit, 2 decades prior?

She admits to going to independent counseling as well as couples therapy in her statement. It doesn't sound like it's helping. As a family friend suggested, she wasn't just a troubled teen as he claimed, I think she's a troubled adult too and I don't think that's ever going to end.

I thought the Lie Detector test was strange. What therapist asks you to take a lie detector to prove you were traumatized? Maybe Christine Ford was a "known loon" in the psyche community.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

I mean it sounds like she was afraid to potentially be trapped in her own house, with the other person that lives there. Why else would you want to add more doors? That speaks to fear coming from inside the home, not the outside. Imo

I have never seen a house with 6 or 7 doors leading to the outside. There's a cylinder misfiring somewhere in her brain.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

The absurdity of the doors aside, if she felt the need for them to the point of counseling, then I would think stairs were too much for her to handle.
edit on 9/26/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I thought the Lie Detector test was strange. What therapist asks you to take a lie detector to prove you were traumatized? Maybe Christine Ford was a "known loon" in the psyche community.

I'm sure the lie detector test was done at the request of her attorney in an effort to try and prove that she didn't lie in her original letter that she sent.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I'm sure the lie detector test was done at the request of her attorney in an effort to try and prove that she didn't lie in her original letter that she sent.

OH.. I thought it was conducted around the time she sought counseling. Thanks for setting that record straight.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I read an article about her lie detector test, which didn't show any deception. It took me 1 minute to figure out the con they pulled. The lie detector test consisted of 2 questions: was your written statement true and did you make up any part of your statement. So I propose what they did is write up something true and did not change it then took the test. Then sometime after the lie detector test wrote the actual statement that she submitted.
edit on 26-9-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Fallingdown

Only if Alex Baldwin plays Donald

I was thinking of Vinnie Jones .

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

NO KIDDING? That test was given for an ulterior motive.

I think Judge Kavanaugh should wear his judicial ROBE tomorrow. If Dims want a PR show, give them one!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I think Judge Kavanaugh should wear his judicial ROBE tomorrow. If Dims want a PR show, give them one!

I think he should come in wearing a pair of bibbed overalls and a train conductor hat.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

I read an article about her lie detector test, which didn't show any deception. It took me 1 minute to figure out the con they pulled. The lie detector test consisted of 2 questions: was your written statement true and did you make up any part of your statement. So I propose what they did is write up something true and did not change it then took the test. Then sometime after the lie detector test wrote the actual statement that she submitted.

Maybe that's why Ford's attorneys REFUSED to turn over her polygraph results to chairman Grassley today.
Source: twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Just heard on Fox News that a 5th accuser claims Kavanaugh raped her in a boat, off the coast of Rhode Island.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Of you just know the questions and you will say yes twice and so you do. When you know the answer is just yes it doesn't matter what the question is. Lie detectors don't actually detect lies.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I think he should come in wearing a pair of bibbed overalls and a train conductor hat.

That was amazing.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Just heard on Fox News that a 5th accuser claims Kavanaugh raped her in a boat, off the coast of Rhode Island.

According to The Hill, the Judiciary Committee also had to ask Kavanaugh about another telephone call that they received concerning an assault in 1998. I'm sure the phone is ringing off the hook at this point from every nut case out there.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

seriously? Is this a joke? NOw we will get a dozen lunatic accusations making them all seem preposterous.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Fallingdown

Only if Alex Baldwin plays Donald

I was thinking of Vinnie Jones .

Only Anthony Hopkins would do it justice.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Here's the article referring to the 1998 incident...

thehill.com...

and the article referring to the 1985 boat incident...

thehill.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join