It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FORD and KAVANAUGH Release Statements They Will Read at the 9.27.2018 Hearing.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
September 26, 2018

It appears that there are some major discrepancies in claims made by Christine Ford, before releasing this FINAL statement today.

Link to article w/their statements: www.redstate.com...

Looking these over, what do sharp-minded ATS members think?

-CareWeMust

edit on 9/26/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

no time to read fiction.

another administration first for trump:

-The Most Entertaining

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

That's cool bro! Dis iz Amerika.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

-The Most Entertaining

I hope the Coen brothers do the movie .
edit on 26-9-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I dont understand how a second door is supposed to make you feel more safe? A secondary exit is also a secondary entrance.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Only if Alex Baldwin plays Donald

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

WTH? So, now she's stating that she doesn't remember ever releasing Kavanaugh's name to anyone until July 2018, but says that her husband remembered her mentioning his name when they were discussing her irrational desire to put in a second front door during the remodel of their home? She sounds worse in this letter than she did the original one.

edit on 26-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

I dont understand how a second door is supposed to make you feel more safe? A secondary exit is also a secondary entrance.

If I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure she told the Washington Post that during the remodel of their home that she had wanted an exit door to the outside of the house from every room inside the house.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I'm gonna wait til tomorrow to form a serious opinion and I'm hoping for tough questions which I don't expect.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

She wont show up, the statement will be given as her testimony.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Especially so many years after the alleged trauma. Christine and her Husband went for many years without a second door on their home.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I think Christine Ford is going to have to make another quick revision to her string of revisions.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Admittedly, I found fords statement to be more contrived due to advisor manipulation. Especially in the end requesting to hear from each of the senators and not just the female prosecutor. Smells like politics.

Next I read Kavanaugh's statement. Direct and straight to the point. No emotional pleas no drama. No seemingly manipulative wording. Simply concise.

Looking forward to what is declared tomorrow. Still hanging over on the Kavanaugh support table, myself.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

If I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure she told the Washington Post that during the remodel of their home that she had wanted an exit door to the outside of the house from every room inside the house.

Because some guy tried to remove her bathing suit, 2 decades prior?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Admittedly, I found fords statement to be more contrived due to advisor manipulation. Especially in the end requesting to hear from each of the senators and not just the female prosecutor. Smells like politics.

Next I read Kavanaugh's statement. Direct and straight to the point. No emotional pleas no drama. No seemingly manipulative wording. Simply concise.

Looking forward to what is declared tomorrow. Still hanging over on the Kavanaugh support table, myself.

I'm not even the biggest fan of Kavanaugh and haven't read his opening statements yet but I can smell a smear. How did both the men get upstairs push her in the room without anyone's attention? Why did his friend stand around and tell him to stop but after jump on the bed knocking them over? Plus what creep watching his friend sexually assault a female?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Since both Hillary Clinton and her 2 lawyers are involved, there's little doubt that Christine Ford's opening statement was politically influenced.

You're right. Wanting each Senator to "interrogate" Christine Ford is political too. Ford's attorney's are looking for sound-bites to use as proof that "mean old white men" are out to get her.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

originally posted by: CynConcepts

I'm not even the biggest fan of Kavanaugh and haven't read his opening statements yet but I can smell a smear. How did both the men get upstairs push her in the room without anyone's attention? Why did his friend stand around and tell him to stop but after jump on the bed knocking them over? Plus what creep watching his friend sexually assault a female?

If there were only 5 people there, it would be obvious to the non-participants that something was awry. Especially if it was a typical sized home.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Thanks, didn't realize. I assume it's also 1 story?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Looks like a shift to try and prevent his lawyers from suing her into oblivion.

I hope he makes an example of each person that has accused him and not produced a single shred of evidence to support the accusation.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

She wont show up, the statement will be given as her testimony.

I'm amazed the media or paparazzi haven't tracked her this week. Nobody has seen Ford get in the car to begin her journey from CA to DC. (Assuming she's really afraid to fly.)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join