It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young female activist pours BLEACH on to random men's groins for "manspreading"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: soberbacchus

Sorry, but one piece of anecdotal evidence is not proof of anything.

Link

Following her latest video, Russian news outlet Rosbalt has claimed that it was a fake and actors were used . But Anna denies this, adding that nobody involved had taken action against her. She said: "My action is absolutely real. I don't think people are going to go to the police to file a report about jeans."

Holy Crap.

I can't believe you are still, despite having all the proof dumped on you, thinking this was real!

"Anna" does not exist. She is a fake.

There are Pics of her doing other Prop films on behalf of the Kremlin and the guy in the video is an actor and has been interviewed and photographed elsewhere.

paperpaper.ru...

PUTIN’S GENDER WAR? Viral footage of woman throwing bleach at manspreaders on the train ‘was Kremlin propaganda designed to spread anti-feminist backlash in the West’
www.thesun.co.uk...

Viral video of 'feminist' throwing bleach at 'manspreaders' on Russian metro 'is actually staged Kremlin propaganda'
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Viral video of Russian woman bleaching manspreaders was anti-feminist propaganda
www.theverge.com...

Viral Video Of Woman Pouring Bleach On ‘Manspreaders’ Exposed As Anti-Feminist Russian Propaganda
www.inquisitr.com...

Hah! Viral Video of Woman Pouring Bleach on Subway ‘Man-Spreaders’ Was Paid Kremlin Propaganda
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

WILLFULLY ignorant
edit on 8-10-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Linking the same link twice (in Russian, no less) doesn't change anything.

So Anna isn't real now? What is her real name then?

And again, one piece of anecdotal evidence isn't proof of anything. She claims to have poured it on 70 different men, and in the video alone has poured it on about 20.

edit on 8-10-2018 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Linking the same link twice (in Russian, no less) doesn't change anything.

So Anna isn't real now? What is her real name then?

And again, one piece of anecdotal evidence isn't proof of anything. She claims to have pouted it on 70 different men, and in the video alone has poured it on about 20.

One link?????

WILLFUL ignorance. Someone else's sucker is not way to go through life.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

What you fail to realize is all those links are citing the same source. And even in some of your own links, Anna herself denies these claims.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

What you fail to realize is all those links are citing the same source. And even in some of your own links, Anna herself denies these claims.

Beyond help.

The video was first published by Russian State Media, specifically their Prop Viral Video Production house.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

a reply to: underwerks

I know you enjoy speaking out of your ass, but why don't you back up your claims?

Prove to me this was fake, and prove to me how "most things I am outraged over turns out to be staged and fake".

I'll wait.

Doesn't matter if it's fake or not, or if it happened in another country. The problem is that ['b]left wing women here in the U.S. are violent like this and hate men enough to do something like this.

Some thoughts:

- Miss Dovgalyuk is clearly rather good looking. And therefore, she is someone who television studios would love to employ as put simply, sex sells. I'm not saying feminists cannot be models, they can, but I see her as someone who would benefit hugely from "benevolent sexism".

- If you go into a feminist space and ask if Miss Dovgalyuk is a feminist, then the answer is always a resounding no and that her behavior is unacceptable. Now with that said, it's not like anyone controls what the word feminist includes and excludes, feminism is a very wide movement.

- Why would a feminist make a video that most feminists would reject, would damage the movement, and empower conservatives? It makes no sense.

- One of the people appearing in the video has claimed that he was a paid victim.

- The video first appeared on Russian state owned media, with rumors that it was created by a state owned network. The Russian state hates feminism if you don't know already.

- Yes, she denies that it was fake. Obviously.

- She has made other viral videos before. Probably because that's what her job is or what she wants it to be. Note that it has some similarities to the "Stop a Douchebag" movement.

- Everything Miss Dovgalyuk says is completely absurd and simply a caricature of a feminist. Examples:

So everyone can immediately understand which body part controls the behaviour of these men.

Calling herself a 'social activist', Miss Dovgalyuk has previously achieved worldwide attention by flashing her underwear to commuters to raise awareness for upskirting laws in Russia.

Critics asked how she was helping counter the menace of up skirting by flashing her undies.

She said: 'I am a social activist who advocates for women's rights and against discrimination in any form.'

And even if what you are saying is true - then go use an example of an american (?) left wing woman attacking a man. Not a Russian woman who is almost certainly paid to make the videos. I don't care if your political views differ from my own, I really do care if your reasoning behind those views is suspect.

So here are the possibilities:

A. She is a paid actor who is paid to make these videos for state media.
B. She is one of those "social media influencers" who is trying to build her career by getting as much attention as possible.
C. She is extremely stupid and wants to help feminism by creating a viral video that would obviously create a backlash against feminism, and is counterproductive.
edit on 9/10/18 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/10/18 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Given this story is now demonstrably false, and a piece of Russian propaganda. I wonder how many of the people who believed it and starred it and were outraged, will ever read back here and find out that it was all fake and they were played and manipulated by the Kremlin?

Just goes to show how incredibly gullible most people are on ATS now. They'd rather believe wumminz are evilz than they are being easily manipulated by Russian propaganda.
edit on -05:00am051031America/ChicagoThu, 11 Oct 2018 11:05:19 -0500283 by Painterz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

I've followed up on every link and even did some of my own research, and they're all citing from the same "claim" with no evidence to back it up other than anecdote and hearsay.

What makes their claim hold any more credence than the girls claim that it is real?

And you guys have the audacity to call me gullible. Put up or shut up.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

It's like when old people used to believe anything they would see on TV or chain email as long as it confirms to their existing beliefs.

Now it's they'll believe anything they see as long as it's on social media or is a viral video, as long as it confirms to their existing beliefs. Also it's no longer just old people, it's most people unfortunately.

Critical thinking skills are dying.

I'm taking some political action of my own to try to get critical thinking skills, especially as it relates to the media, properly taught in schools. It is seriously becoming a problem.

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

What makes their claim hold any more credence than the girls claim that it is real?

The evidence that it is fake is circumstantial. The evidence that it is real, which amounts to simply her statement that it is real, is not compelling, as what she did only makes sense if she was trying to make a viral video.

Anyway, there's no reason to take the video being truthful and be outraged.

The "Man roundhouse-kicks pro-life woman" video is confirmed real. This we don't know, but it reeks of psyop.

If you want to hate feminists then I'm somewhat okay with it, but it triggers me when the underlying evidence is clearly suspect and likely outright fabricated.

And if you want to watch actual feminist media, go watch The Matrix or Sense8 (both american), not some manipulating bitch from Russia. The irony is, the people who think this is real probably are against globalism. D'oh!

EDIT: My signature and claims that this is triggering me make me laugh every time I read them back. "We" really need to take back these words from those who "culturally appropriated" them.
edit on 12/10/18 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/10/18 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: C0bzz

This is not about hating feminists. If you go back to the second page you can clearly see me acknowledging the possibly of it being fake. I took a viral video at face value and presented it as such. No more, no less. For the most part, the comments are mostly facetious and directed solely at the girl.

Whether or not this was staged, the sentiment remains the same and if some girl (feminist or not) poured bleached on my genitals, you better believe I will act accordingly.

I just find it funny how some of you are so quick (and desperate) to call me gullible as if I'm somehow foolish for believing something like this could be real. Again, there is no evidence, only anecdotal hearsay.

So until somebody can show me proof, you're just as gullible as I am for believing the claim it was fake. From russian propagandists, no less. Think about that. The girl herself has even denied these claims.

Somebody prove me wrong, please.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join