It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hand Positions of the Gods

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Can you please tell the gods to make me rich.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: paulagnes1745
Can you please tell the gods to make me rich.

The gods allowed you to exist in reality as a living thing. You want them to hold your hand and show you how to get rich, or just give you incredible wealth? That's not in their wheelhouse.

Besides, getting rich is not difficult, but you won't be able to still live the same life you are living now. You have to start -- right now -- focusing all of your energy on making money. Learn all you can about money so you become an expert. Work your butt off. If you have a talent or skill, exploit that. Save and invest wisely. Don't do crime, but if you have no other options, do crime. Money makes a lot of crimes okay. Get rid of all your friends who aren't helping you make that cash! Move to where the money is.

And someday you will have a lot of money. Maybe not too many friends, or other people you can trust. But there's a price for everything.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Mudras are a pretty big thing for some belief systems. I wouldn't be surprised if completely isolated cultures discovered similar things, but in a different cultural context.

Hand positions and "spirituality" have gone by the wayside a bit in modern times, but I'd love to see a comprehensive comparison between civilizations & cultures throughout history. Probably a difficult task for the ones where such cultural subtleties are lost in time.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join