It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth accuser emerges alleging Kavanaugh misconduct

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
More to the point what gives you the right to determined the veracity of the claims, are you psychic?

Yes. Whatever you do, don't have the clams tomorrow at lunch. You're welcome in advance.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

If someone had the goods, what are they waiting for?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Quadrivium

No # Sherlock, that's why laws should be in place to protect both the victims and the accused until a trial is complete.

We already have laws, the problem is that people need to alert them asap not 20+ years after the fact.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It will turn out ok if Grassley, Kavanaugh and the Republicans in Senate stay strong and use common sense. They can not give in. They can not delay.

Trump spoke the truth in his press conference today, calling this out for what it is. They need to follow his lead.

Either way I dont think its going to turn out well.........if they dont confirm him it will be a travesty of justice and those of us with any common sense will be outraged.

If they do confirm him, the left is going to lose their minds x10 of what they already have.........

That being said , and as ive said before, if he does get confirmed, I hope they legally go after everyone involved including Feinstein.........

It will be kind of fun to watch them lose their minds.

And yes they should go after Feinstein and everyone else involved.

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Clams! I would rather eat my own big toe....

link   

Oh, there are bigger problems brewing for the whole Ford story tonight. The Senate Judiciary Committee is in contact with a man who thinks he is the one who committed this act against Ford rather than Kavanaugh.

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 26-9-2018 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Everything taste good on a Ritz Cracker.

link   

No # Sherlock, that's why laws should be in place to protect both the victims and the accused until a trial is complete.

THERE IS NO TRIAL!!!!
THIS IS NOT A COURT OF LAW!!!!
IT IS A HEARING!!!!!
THIS IS A PUBLICITY STUNT THAT IS RUINING THE LIFE OF A GOOD AND HONEST MAN FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES, SHERLOCK.

link   

Someone already is...

link   

originally posted by: loam

If someone had the goods, what are they waiting for?

I don't know if anyone had the "goods".
It was rumored. I have not yet heard of proof.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Don't worry, you'll get that chance January 2nd, 2027.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It will turn out ok if Grassley, Kavanaugh and the Republicans in Senate stay strong and use common sense. They can not give in. They can not delay.

Trump spoke the truth in his press conference today, calling this out for what it is. They need to follow his lead.

Either way I dont think its going to turn out well.........if they dont confirm him it will be a travesty of justice and those of us with any common sense will be outraged.

If they do confirm him, the left is going to lose their minds x10 of what they already have.........

That being said , and as ive said before, if he does get confirmed, I hope they legally go after everyone involved including Feinstein.........

This reminds me that I need to dig out my noise cancelling headphones.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

Oh, there are bigger problems brewing for the whole Ford story tonight. The Senate Judiciary Committee is in contact with a man who thinks he is the one who committed this act against Ford rather than Kavanaugh.

mobile.twitter.com...

BOOM!! (I never say that haha)

That is what I thought since the beginning - mistaken identity, and Grassley knows something.

Tomorrow should be so good LOL.

I wonder if it might be that guy who was named by .... what's his name ... who put the pieces together and identified the house where it may have happened and the guy who lived there, and looked alot like Kavanaugh.

edit on 9/26/18 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

THERE IS NO TRIAL!!!!
THIS IS NOT A COURT OF LAW!!!!
IT IS A HEARING!!!!!
THIS IS A PUBLICITY STUNT THAT IS RUINING THE LIFE OF A GOOD AND HONEST MAN FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES, SHERLOCK.

Triggered much!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

mobile.twitter.com...

BOOM!! (I never say that haha)

That is what I thought since the beginning - mistaken identity, and Grassley knows something.

Tomorrow should be so good LOL.

I wonder if it might be that guy who was named by .... what's his name ... who put the pieces together and identified the house where it may have happened and the guy who lived there, and looked alot like Kavanaugh.

Mistaken identity? Pfft. She knows it wasn't Kavanaugh.

link   

I always thought this mistaken identity thing was a bizarre and brazen defense approach.

Now I see why it might have been made.

Crazy world we live in.
edit on 26-9-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Don't worry, you'll get that chance January 2nd, 2027.

I will, oh OK thanks for that, I think.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: DBCowboy
What is truly disgusting is that real victims of abuse will be marginalized.

What if these are real victims ?

I thought of that and would be disgusted that they would use this as a politically motivated attack. Kavanaugh has been a name for 2 decades in DC.

Its a disgrace that this has become a public spectacle, the accused should not have to deal with the humiliation of the court of public opinion.

Perhaps now you see why in the U.K there is a ban on media reporting until after the rape cases are finalized .

If they didn't want that, then they should have filed their complaint with the proper authorities years ago before they were in a position to make this a public spectacle.

Let me think ... Gee, the person I am making allegations against, the person I claim abused me decades ago that I want to maintain has been a disruptive psychological factor in my life is only now coming up for a SCOTUS position and in the very, very public eye of a Senate confirmation process, and I desperately want to avoid being tried in the court of public opinion ...

So what should I have done?

Maybe filed my complaint years and years ago when no one knew who we were? Or, waited until this would be a very messy public thing?

You do realize how silly your post sounds, right?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

He/she is trying to get under your skin

Don't let it happen.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I've been suspecting all week that the GOP knew more than they were letting on. Lets face it, the GOP leadership tends to be a bunch of pansies that back down at the slightest hint of trouble. That they came out so forcefully this week in defense of Kavanaugh was a 'tell', IMO, that they were sitting on something that would clear him.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join