It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth accuser emerges alleging Kavanaugh misconduct

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

a reply to: Grambler

How on earth did you get that from my statement ?

My point was you guys screamed blue murder tommy wasn't allowed to report the accusations against the accused to the court of public opinion, yet here we are with the court of public opinion going full throttle and you are complaining about it, it just doesn't make sense.

The accused anywhere in the world should have the right to due process without the public involved, just look at this #fight its a disgrace.

This is completely different than the robinson case.

The public should indeed be aware of ongoing trials.

As long as the jury is sequestered.

Has zero to do with this at all though.

I disagree, anyhow if you believe that the public should be aware of these trials why are you complaining that people have opinions on whether or not the guy is guilty ?

As I said I believe the court should finalise the case before releasing information to the public.

I just feel that a person shouldnt be punished in ways such as not being confimred to the court without evidence.

With this I agree. Well its its all out on show now , according to news media here even trump has made a statement retracting his initial stance....

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes, he was reporting on a trial. These people are making anonymous claims with no reports filed.

Do you think the accused has a right to privacy until their case has been tried and finalized in court ?

I think the accused has the right to fair and unbiased reporting with the fact they are innocent until proven guilty in mind.

Since when have the media been fair and unbiased with their reporting ?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: BlueAjah

I know this is totally off topic but I love your ATS name.
Great set of books and Brandon Sanderson did an AWSOME job finishing them for Jordan.

I feel like Blue Ajah this week. Trying hard to fight for justice and save the world.
But unfortunately, I am just me, with no special powers to actually do anything.
Sigh... the world really needs saving.

But.. thanks haha... yes, definitely great books!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Great set of books and Brandon Sanderson did an AWSOME job finishing them for Jordan.

I feel like Blue Ajah this week. Trying hard to fight for justice and save the world.
But unfortunately, I am just me, with no special powers to actually do anything.

My favorite series of all time.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes, he was reporting on a trial. These people are making anonymous claims with no reports filed.

Do you think the accused has a right to privacy until their case has been tried and finalized in court ?

I think the accused has the right to fair and unbiased reporting with the fact they are innocent until proven guilty in mind.

Since when have the media been fair and unbiased with their reporting ?

You asked what they had the right to. If they won't be fair then we need to make them be fair.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

How on earth did you get that from my statement ?

My point was you guys screamed blue murder tommy wasn't allowed to report the accusations against the accused to the court of public opinion, yet here we are with the court of public opinion going full throttle and you are complaining about it, it just doesn't make sense.

The accused anywhere in the world should have the right to due process without the public involved, just look at this #fight its a disgrace.

This is completely different than the robinson case.

The public should indeed be aware of ongoing trials.

As long as the jury is sequestered.

Has zero to do with this at all though.

I disagree, anyhow if you believe that the public should be aware of these trials why are you complaining that people have opinions on whether or not the guy is guilty ?

As I said I believe the court should finalise the case before releasing information to the public.

I just feel that a person shouldnt be punished in ways such as not being confimred to the court without evidence.

With this I agree. Well its its all out on show now , according to news media here even trump has made a statement retracting his initial stance....

Fake news. Trump has said from the beginning let's let her speak and we will see, but really I can't imagine he did this.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I really think that 4Chan user WAS offered money to tell the story against Kavanaugh. He really, really needs to come forward, if anyone knows who he is. He might be the only witness willing to admit the offer of money.

Soros has invested $5 million in the Stop Kavanaugh project, and we are just now seeing where that money was spent.

We need to not let them get away with this.

Oh the tangled webs we weave, you lot were cheering on the 4 chan crap yesterday when you thought it helped your stance.

I thought it was hilarious. But I was not even sure it was true.

Right now, I think it was true. I believe they really were offered money. I believe Avenatti and others are trying to pay off as many as they can to take down Kavanaugh.

edit on 9/26/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
News now says the "5th" accusation was a hoax made by a known mental case on Twitter.

Naturally, a Democrat Senator was taking it as real.

💥😃😃💥

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I would choose Green myself now that the taint is cleansed lol

edit on 26-9-2018 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Someone get Kavanaugh's conductor's hat. Time to shovel some more coal in the RAPE TRAIN. Brillant....

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I really hope that guy gets a phone call from both Kavanaugh's lawyers and the FBI in the next few weeks.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I am waiting for the next story to be Kavanaugh pimped out the girls at the party, add a sprinkle of bestiality, a dash of cannibalism and all Dems goals are achieved.

Off sarc.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
FOX reporting a 5th accuser, who has now recanted.

But keep going guys, by tomorrow no one will believe anything the first accuser has to say.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I think this anonymous person is Hillary Clinton.

She is still fuming she lost, and Kavanaugh is the
nominee, Brett dared to challenge the "mighty"
Bill Clinton and HRC by way of their sham of a marriage.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
What is truly disgusting is that real victims of abuse will be marginalized.

What if these are real victims ?

Then the Democrats should quit using them as unwitting political tools...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Looks like I called it!

originally posted by: vinifalou

As a person who was ALWAYS verbally against sexual assaults, since the first allegation I am trying to keep an open mind and believe all of these delays, demands, lack of evidence and/or witnesses to corroborate and details of the incidents, are just an amazing coincidence.

It could happen. She could've suffered some kind of trauma and sat on it for 40 years. It happens. I was ready to believe her after her testimony.

I'm not anymore. One, because she WON'T SHOW UP. And two because this is being orchestrated by the Democrats to delay the nomination until the mid-terms. It's pretty evident right now after this third woman. You've covered well all of the details that contributes to the skepticism.

I'm sure more will come forward 'till Friday. They won't stop now until they delay the nomination.

And the lottery number aaaare...

JK. This was such an easy prediction.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
"a known mental case"
SNIP
"a Democrat Senator was taking it as real."

Professional courtesy?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: DBCowboy
What is truly disgusting is that real victims of abuse will be marginalized.

What if these are real victims ?

Then the Democrats should quit using them as unwitting political tools...

Stop thinking of rape as a partisan issue....

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Stop using it as a political implement of partisan assault, then.
edit on 26-9-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Stop using it as a political implement of partisan assault, then.

they are to far in to stop now. they are all in, and there are going to be more hysterics from the left before it is all over.....and I am still not convinced the Reps will not toss Kavanaugh to the wolves. who the hell knows how this clown show will end.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join