It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth accuser emerges alleging Kavanaugh misconduct

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
most of the comments are are just weak and attempted wit and comedy to gain stars from the others

im sure you see that

They're in line with the accusations.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Since when do I have to prove my opinion that he looks like a drunk in a court of law? How many drunk lawyers will you stack the jury box with?

All I'm saying is that he is going to be famous for being a drunk because every single one of his accusers start with "...we were all drunk."

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yep. That's it, in a nutshell.

Be very, very careful what you wish for...you might just get it.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

Since when do I have to prove my opinion that he looks like a drunk in a court of law? How many drunk lawyers will you stack the jury box with?

All I'm saying is that he is going to be famous for being a drunk because every single one of his accusers start with "...we were all drunk."

Which conveniently allows all his accusers to say if discovered to be false that they were not in their right minds due to alcohol and simply misremembered. Thusly, a kind judge should take that under consideration when they are undergoing perjury charges. Eh?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

In high school as a teenager and college student ?

That makes Kavanuagh different than everyone else HOW?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Grambler

How on earth did you get that from my statement ?

My point was you guys screamed blue murder tommy wasn't allowed to report the accusations against the accused to the court of public opinion, yet here we are with the court of public opinion going full throttle and you are complaining about it, it just doesn't make sense.

The accused anywhere in the world should have the right to due process without the public involved, just look at this #fight its a disgrace.

This is completely different than the robinson case.

The public should indeed be aware of ongoing trials.

As long as the jury is sequestered.

Has zero to do with this at all though.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
most of the comments are are just weak and attempted wit and comedy to gain stars from the others

im sure you see that

Yup, starting with your comment.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

My point was you guys screamed blue murder tommy wasn't allowed to report the accusations against the accused to the court of public opinion, yet here we are with the court of public opinion going full throttle and you are complaining about it, it just doesn't make sense.

The accused anywhere in the world should have the right to due process without the public involved, just look at this #fight its a disgrace.

I disagree, anyhow if you believe that the public should be aware of these trials why are you complaining that people have opinions on whether or not the guy is guilty ?

As I said I believe the court should finalise the case before releasing information to the public.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes, he was reporting on a trial. These people are making anonymous claims with no reports filed.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I really think that 4Chan user WAS offered money to tell the story against Kavanaugh. He really, really needs to come forward, if anyone knows who he is. He might be the only witness willing to admit the offer of money.

Soros has invested $5 million in the Stop Kavanaugh project, and we are just now seeing where that money was spent.

We need to not let them get away with this.

edit on 9/26/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Yes, he was reporting on a trial. These people are making anonymous claims with no reports filed.

Do you think the accused has a right to privacy until their case has been tried and finalized in court ?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I disagree, anyhow if you believe that the public should be aware of these trials why are you complaining that people have opinions on whether or not the guy is guilty ?

As I said I believe the court should finalise the case before releasing information to the public.

You are not getting it.
This is not a court. Charges where never brought against him. These women NEVER complained.
They have been silent.
Now that B.K. is up for the Supreme Court they come out.
Not to the authorities but to the media.
That is the main reason they are not credible.
Also, the more women that come forward in this way, instead of going through the proper authorities, the less believable any of them are.
Is any of this making sense to you?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Sexual assault or no, he sounds like a drunk. Of course, he looks like a drunk too, so it's not much of a surprise. 

Good thing I'm not in charge. I wouldn't trust a drunk to manage a drive-thru window, let alone sit on the highest court in the land for life.

He should fit right in with this court sir. Remember this ?

Blame it on the alcohol.

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg blames falling asleep at this year’s State of the Union address on not being “100 percent sober.”

edit on 9/26/2018 by DJMSN because: Addition

edit on 9/26/2018 by DJMSN because: Correction

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Then that would be evidence his accusers are all drunks.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Do you think the accused has a right to privacy until their case has been tried and finalized in court ?

I think the accused has the right to fair and unbiased reporting with the fact they are innocent until proven guilty in mind.

link   

I am not complaining about opinions at all.

In fact I not only enjoy everyone having opinions, i love discussing them

I just feel that a person shouldnt be punished in ways such as not being confimred to the court without evidence.

link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I know this is totally off topic but I love your ATS name.
Great set of books and Brandon Sanderson did an AWSOME job finishing them for Jordan.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I really think that 4Chan user WAS offered money to tell the story against Kavanaugh. He really, really needs to come forward, if anyone knows who he is. He might be the only witness willing to admit the offer of money.

Soros has invested $5 million in the Stop Kavanaugh project, and we are just now seeing where that money was spent.

We need to not let them get away with this.

Oh the tangled webs we weave, you lot were cheering on the 4 chan crap yesterday when you thought it helped your stance.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Which conveniently allows all his accusers to say if discovered to be false that they were not in their right minds due to alcohol and simply misremembered. Thusly, a kind judge should take that under consideration when they are undergoing perjury charges. Eh?

"Not Guilty by reason of Mental Defect"

"guilty but insane or mentally ill"

😎

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

4chan is not needed. The claims as they stand are laughable.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join