It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth accuser emerges alleging Kavanaugh misconduct

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
A letter written by someone that wants to remain anonymous about something that occurred to someone else that also wishes to remain anonymous. Just unbelievably a disgrace.

Our founding Fathers were amazing people, although not without their personal faults of course just like the rest of us. George Washington was the only President to not have belong to a political party. Here is what he thought of political parties.

Well, as you may have guessed by now, George Washington was strongly againstthe political parties. He feared their growing influence and warned of the “continual mischiefs of the spirit of party”. He thought that it would lead to “the alternate domination” of each party, taking revenge on each other in the form of reactionary political policies, and that it would eventually cause the North and South to split. 

As history seems ready to repeat itself...i can only ask that God Bless America

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Sexual assault or no, he sounds like a drunk. Of course, he looks like a drunk too, so it's not much of a surprise.

Good thing I'm not in charge. I wouldn't trust a drunk to manage a drive-thru window, let alone sit on the highest court in the land for life.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
most of the comments are are just weak and attempted wit and comedy to gain stars from the others

im sure you see that

link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What is truly disgusting is that real victims of abuse will be marginalized.

What if these are real victims ?

I thought of that and would be disgusted that they would use this as a politically motivated attack. Kavanaugh has been a name for 2 decades in DC.

Its a disgrace that this has become a public spectacle, the accused should not have to deal with the humiliation of the court of public opinion.

Perhaps now you see why in the U.K there is a ban on media reporting until after the rape cases are finalized .

YOU ARE ALMOST THERE!
Consider why the UK has a ban on medi reporting until AFTER a rape case has been finalized.
Now, consider why these accusers have come forward at this particular time.
Consider why they did not go to the police.
Consider why they were leaked to the media.
It is all a show and is as plain as the nose on your face.
They want to keep him out and they will do, say and lie anyway they have to, just to stop him.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I thought of that and would be disgusted that they would use this as a politically motivated attack. Kavanaugh has been a name for 2 decades in DC.

Its a disgrace that this has become a public spectacle, the accused should not have to deal with the humiliation of the court of public opinion.

Perhaps now you see why in the U.K there is a ban on media reporting until after the rape cases are finalized .

One of the accused is admitting to being an adult that helped facilitate the gang rape of underage girls.

Should we not humiliate her as well?

Remember the tommy Robinson case you guts were disgusted he wasn't allowed to report the cases until after they had finished in court...can you see now why the discretion is important ?

Are you kidding?

Its the accusers that are making him guolty in the court of public opinion.

It wouldny be this circus had these women justy filed police reports.

What does england law, which is about reporting during a trail, have to do with this?

Is there a trail going on?

Has any of the accusers even filed a legal complaint?

Surely you are not suggesting these women should not have been allowed to make their accusations public untol after a trial, are you?

link   

Yeah that's why we overthrew you queen worshiping limeys

edit on 26/9/2018 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
here is what i think i can call an accurate prediction

if he is confirmed people will say its cause corrupt trumps admin

if he is not it will be because the dems and the deep state

bottom line is nobody trusts anyone else anymore

you agree?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I've had enough of the Democratic party and the sham that is their "concern" for women. The mockery they've made of this has finally, after 3 decades plus, forced me to walk away.

I knew there was a reason we got along.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I agree more accusers will show up
Brett gave them sex fleas too!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

The numbers of victims are increasing, how many does there need to be to take these allegations seriously ?

First I am taking them serious.

Second, what does the volume have anything to do with it?

Show me evidence in any of them.

I will believe one case with evidence over 50 accusations with none.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Sexual assault or no, he sounds like a drunk. Of course, he looks like a drunk too, so it's not much of a surprise.

Prove it in a court of LAW.

Not in the kangaroo courts of public opinion that has no concept of innocent until proven guilty.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: loam

Good thing I'm not in charge. I wouldn't trust a drunk to manage a drive-thru window, let alone sit on the highest court in the land for life.

He sounds like a drunk because .... why? Can you show me the hard evidence he's a drunk?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

...and there, you'd be sadly mistaken.

Answer the question that has been posed several times now.

Why...were no police reports filed? Then, or now. At least one state agency in Maryland has said they will, once a report is filed, investigate.

Why has one not been filed?

If wrong has been done, file the god damned report so it can be investigated properly, or as best as possible, after all this time. Stop with the damned political theater, and do it as it's supposed to be done.

Is that so damned hard to do? Seriously, is it?
edit on 9/26/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

If he isn't confirmed, for what ever reason, the mob will come to the realization that their way works! What happens then??

Plan B... Amy Coney Barrett... the liberal's worst effing nightmare on the SCOTUS and someone immune from these types of asinine claims they're throwing at Kavanaugh. See, Democrat leadership's mouthpieces are among the dumbest motherlovers walking the planet today. They've waged all out war against Donald Trump, threatening to impeach... Uh, Poindexter? Do you not realize that the man who would step up and replace Trump, Mike Pence, DESPISES you all and everything you believe in? You have issues with Trump because he's brash, loud mouthed, and aggressive? Hey, that's swell... Mike Pence would wave a magic wand and make the entirety of the US protestant Christian in the wink of an eye if he could do so. Does that float your little dingy boat more than living in Trump's America does, Maxine Waters? Wonder how the Congressional LGBT caucus would feel about that? Same issues here, Barrett is my dream judge while Kavanaugh was "acceptable" but not ideal... be afraid. Just like the dog chasing cars, WTF do you do when you finally catch that bumper?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

The numbers of victims are increasing, how many does there need to be to take these allegations seriously ?

Just one that is credible, and can prove their allegation.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

How on earth did you get that from my statement ?

My point was you guys screamed blue murder tommy wasn't allowed to report the accusations against the accused to the court of public opinion, yet here we are with the court of public opinion going full throttle and you are complaining about it, it just doesn't make sense.

The accused anywhere in the world should have the right to due process without the public involved, just look at this #fight its a disgrace.
edit on 26-9-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I agree more accusers will show up
Brett gave them sex fleas too!

No, the sad fact is that they all will be forgotten after the mid term elections. Tossed aside as useless tools and nary a thought to whether they really were victims. Sigh. This is the same game played up in the political arena until the votes come in.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Exactly. It's been done before.

Low risk, high reward behavior.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

How on earth did you get that from my statement ?

My point was you guys screamed blue murder tommy wasn't allowed to report the accusations against the peps to the court of public opinion, yet here we are with the court of public opinion going full throttle and you are complaining about it, it just doesn't make sense.

The accused anywhere in the world should have the right to due process without the public involved, just look at this #fight its a disgrace.

They do here
They simply have to file a report
They choose not to

Pip pip

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
Our founding Fathers were amazing people, although not without their personal faults of course just like the rest of us. George Washington was the only President to not have belong to a political party. Here is what he thought of political parties.

This is just breaking over the wires... Chuck Schumer claims Kavanaugh has molested no fewer than 9 Senate interns and one 80 year old male security guard while in DC for the hearings. He was overheard by Maxine Waters, who was urgently using the men's room and eavesdropped on Brett while he was washing his hands, saying to the mirror "Brett, in 200 years your name will be spoken of in schools as one of America's Fondling Fathers and it will be glorious. Ooh, I'm gonna grab tha... *thud* Ouch! Heh heh, oh yeah, that was my own reflection I tried to grope... they need those stick on birds on the mirrors here like Ashley put on our mirrors at home." before drying his hands and exiting back to the hearings.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join