It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth accuser emerges alleging Kavanaugh misconduct

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: DBCowboy
What is truly disgusting is that real victims of abuse will be marginalized.

What if these are real victims ?

nobody cares that that may be a possibility

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gramblerhave

Believe it or Not , But both Men and Women Occasionally have Sexual Fantasies that have no Basis in Reality , but sometimes Create False Memories in their Conscious Minds . Geez , I had one where Barbara Eden and I were an Item back in the Late 1960's , but Alas it Never Happened ........)
edit on 26-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Then their timing is atrocious.

Or incredibly convenient, depending on perspective.

link   

I thought of that and would be disgusted that they would use this as a politically motivated attack. Kavanaugh has been a name for 2 decades in DC.

Its a disgrace that this has become a public spectacle, the accused should not have to deal with the humiliation of the court of public opinion.

Perhaps now you see why in the U.K there is a ban on media reporting until after the rape cases are finalized .

One of the accused is admitting to being an adult that helped facilitate the gang rape of underage girls.

Should we not humiliate her as well?

link   
a reply to: Grambler

The numbers of victims are increasing, how many does there need to be to take these allegations seriously ?
edit on 26-9-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

What a load of snip.

Real victims go to the cops, Not snip hat congressman.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

If they are it is even more despicable. Real victims not being used and manipulated would be properly advised to contact the local authorities in Maryland and begin seeking the appropriate justice for what happened.

Edit add: If any are actual victims...everyone should condemn the Politicians, 15 minute fame seekers, attorneys, and media for traumatizing them via manipulation and political tactics.
edit on 9 26 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I thought of that and would be disgusted that they would use this as a politically motivated attack. Kavanaugh has been a name for 2 decades in DC.

Its a disgrace that this has become a public spectacle, the accused should not have to deal with the humiliation of the court of public opinion.

Perhaps now you see why in the U.K there is a ban on media reporting until after the rape cases are finalized .

One of the accused is admitting to being an adult that helped facilitate the gang rape of underage girls.

Remember the tommy Robinson case you guys were disgusted he wasn't allowed to report the cases until after they had finished in court...can you see now why the discretion is important ?
edit on 26-9-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Of course it may be a possibilkity, and I care.

The conformation vote should go on.

The women should file police reports.

If kavanaugh is guilty, he will be arrested and get the full justice he deserves.

If he is innocent, then we avoided a political play by the dmeocrats, who sat on the initial allegations for six weeks to use as a political tool.

What is wrong with that scenario?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I feel bad for Mrs Obama. Does that count?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

The numbers of victims are increasing, how many foes there need to be to take these allegations seriously ?

And yet not a single person can corroborate the allegations.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

More importantly than that she admits to going to these parties for a few years. She should at the very least step forward to help identify other victims of these rape parties. Unless of course she was in on the whole setting up of these parties, then I think we should all ask ourselves who's really at fault here?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
They are real victims. Victims of the Democratic party.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

If he is innocent, then we avoided a political play by the dmeocrats, who sat on the initial allegations for six weeks to use as a political tool.

6 weeks?

15+ years.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

The numbers of victims are increasing, how many foes there need to be to take these allegations seriously ?

And yet not a single person can corroborate the allegations.

Personaly I will reserve judgment until we know more, it could go either way at this point.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Just one prior to him reaching the final stages of confirmation would have sufficed, really. For a man to have absolutely ZERO accusations against him for decades in the public eye, then suddenly flood gates opening right as the Democrats most desperately needed them to do so is what has caused these allegations to be taken less than seriously. Bringing an ambulance chasing hack who's only claim to fame is representing a whore in a high profile civil suit has caused these allegations to be taken less than seriously. A Senator sitting on a letter that started this all for supposedly 2 months before revealing it as evidence is something which has caused these allegations to be taken less than seriously.

We've got a man with a squeaky clean record, with dozens of women vouching for his character and not so much as a hint of impropriety conveniently getting deluged with multiple accusations from his past all as he's about to reach the point on the ladder which the left simply cannot allow the man to reach? GTFO!!! If these idiots want allegations to be taken seriously, then knock this crap off and only bring forward appropriately serious allegations instead of this dog and pony show the Dems have propped up their big tents for.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Of course it may be a possibilkity, and I care.

The conformation vote should go on.

The women should file police reports.

If kavanaugh is guilty, he will be arrested and get the full justice he deserves.

What is wrong with that scenario?

nothing is wrong with it and i dont disagree

i should add an asterisk to my comments from now on cause you seem to be the only one of the bunch that really has something intelligent to say.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
never mind, just over Hillarys 3rd grade resistance
edit on 26-9-2018 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: MRinder
They are real victims. Victims of the Democratic party.

There's been real victims during mass shootings.

But that's never stopped the left from exploiting them for their own ends.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Not quite how I'd put it.

If he isn't confirmed, for what ever reason, the mob will come to the realization that their way works! What happens then??

Mob rule happened in France, once upon a time. Jim Crow in the South kinda liked it on many occasions, too. Law of the lynching rope/Madam Guillotine, works well, so long as you're the one holding the rope, or workin' the lever... Not so much for the poor bastard on the receiving end of 'em.

I've had enough of the Democratic party and the sham that is their "concern" for women. The mockery they've made of this has finally, after 3 decades plus, forced me to walk away.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join